Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant (25315 Views)

Govt Officals To Withdraw Support For OJB Over False Donations / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss / 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by peteremu(m): 12:02am On Jun 28, 2013
Peter and Paul has done it again,.,, Psquare just Donated 5Million Naira To Save OJB's Life,,,, Wow Cool
[img]http://3.bp..com/-XLVXo5aaxrc/UczbJljivUI/AAAAAAABzeM/JdLTF_AW1Is/s1600/BNzhAePCYAANPox.jpg+large.jpg[/img]
http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/06/psquare-donated-5m-for-ojbs-kidney.html

14 Likes

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by unlessgod: 12:16am On Jun 28, 2013
Omo Psquare try ooo,,, nice one i think 11m is complete OJB need more 4m...
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:23am On Jun 28, 2013
May God reward them.how about star boi?
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by texaco1: 12:28am On Jun 28, 2013
Abdul Adam56: May God reward them.how about star boi?
he has dropped 3 milla
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by unlessgod: 12:29am On Jun 28, 2013
texaco1:
he has dropped 3 milla
#SaveOJB God is In control
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by chicbenita(f): 12:31am On Jun 28, 2013
I knw somtin is gonna come from dis duo,,, cool one,, #saveOJB

1 Like

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Ahmed0336(m): 12:45am On Jun 28, 2013
Am impress grin
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by kreamidiva(f): 12:49am On Jun 28, 2013
Ibo boys na emesi ife ike! No dulling... kiss kiss

87 Likes

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 28, 2013
on one hand...decent human beings are donating money to save a life.....on the other...you have this Ghana dog..Juliet

Ibrahim complaining that the money is too much.....what a terrible piece of human being......if you have complaints about

the amount...just call the guy and talk to him....not blast a dying guy in public like this.....such an idiiot...this is the

same girl that said shes hotter than Kim

20 Likes

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by pimplucious: 2:05am On Jun 28, 2013
unlessgod: Omo Psquare try ooo,,, nice one i think 11m is complete OJB need more 4m...

Hmm na wa o, u dey count the money for them? If anything happend to that money na u o!

13 Likes

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nuzo1(m): 2:36am On Jun 28, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
on one hand...decent human beings are donating money to save a life.....on the other...you have this Ghana dog..Juliet

Ibrahim complaining that the money is too much.....what a terrible piece of human being......if you have complaints about

the amount...just call the guy and talk to him....not blast a dying guy in public like this.....such an idiiot...this is the

same girl that said shes hotter than Kim

Juliet Ibrahim made very valid points.

1. Why must people be harrassed/coersed into such donation when they may have uncles, aunties and other relations that may be needing their help?

2. And yes, $100k maybe to much for a standard kidney transplant in India. Remember, she owns a foundation that centers on kidney related illness.

And less we forget, how much did Ngozi Nwosu use in doing both kidney and liver transplant?

Nomoreloss and co lost it on this one. They should have listed in details what they inteded using the $100k for. Was it for the transplant and a year of medication?

It actually sad that it took a far away Ghanian to remind us of how to be detailed and transparent.

4. And yes, she has every right to claim to be more beautiful than Kim K. Alot of people in the streets of Bahrain, Iran and even Poto Rico are far more beautiful than Kim K but it has never been only about beauty....your lineage, publicity, location, line of work, carriage, finace, friends makes the difference.

And for the records, I've never seen Ms Ibrahim's movies and I don't wish to see cos I know it will be wack...thereby I'm not her fan.

20 Likes

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nuzo1(m): 2:38am On Jun 28, 2013
"Personally", thanks a lot Psqaure. wink
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 28, 2013
Nuzo':

1. Why must people be harrassed/coersed into such donation when they may have uncles, aunties and other relations that may be needing their help?

2. And yes, $100k maybe to much for a standard kidney transplant in India. Remember, she owns a foundation that centers on kidney related illness.

And less we forget, how much did Ngozi Nwosu use in doing both kidney and liver transplant?

Nomoreloss and co lost it on this one. They should have listed in details what they inteded using the $100k for. Was it for the transplant and a year of medication?

It actually sad that it took a far away Ghanian to remind us of how to be detailed and transparent.

4. And yes, she has every right to claim to be more beautiful than Kim K. Alot of people in the streets of Bahrain, Iran and even Poto Rico are far more beautiful than Kim K but it has never been only about beauty....your lineage, publicity, location, line of work, carriage, finace, friends makes the difference.

And for the records, I've never seen Ms Ibrahim's movies and I don't wish to see cos I know it will be wack...thereby I'm not her fan.

Dude....you and Ibrahim are two immature people....so when someone is dying instagram is the best place to attack them?

did i say her points wasnt valid? only an idiiot would go on instagram to say what she said....even if hes asking for too

much money.....she should call him ans ask him how much does he really need...thats the proper way to do things.....she

just wanted some publicity thats why she went on instagram.....and that that girl is not even hotter than kim

kardashian's left pinky...she looks like an Egyptian zombie with an make-over.....

27 Likes

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by bellaberry: 4:42am On Jun 28, 2013
Wow, now that's a sizable donation. That's what we call 'putting your money where your mouth is'. Nice one by my igbo brothers.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Symphony007: 6:15am On Jun 28, 2013
And they had to retweet it for the world to see? I did'nt say anything o! :-XAnd they had to retweet it for the world to see? I did'nt say anything o!

4 Likes

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Onyinyechimara(f): 6:29am On Jun 28, 2013
Nuzo':

What are you saying? Now is not the time to be making 'valid' points but to help

She has a foundation so she should contact them if she has so much superior knowledge and show them a better way to go about it

What will 'valid' points do for OJB?

7 Likes

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Chinwem(f): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2013
Nuzo':

Oga, park well.........monetary donations aside

As a celebrity who feels need to put mouth, has she and her so called foundation gone to visit him and see how he's doing?

Even without money donations, has she gone to his house to share any advice she may have before coming online and spewing insensitive trash

So now OJB and his team are fraudsters who are collecting more than the needed amount??

She should contact them and get off that bloody high horse

Foundation ko, foundation ni

People without foundation have done more than her useless behind

5 Likes

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by ooofreezy(m): 7:10am On Jun 28, 2013
You guys should wait a minute****** we are talking of saving a life and there you go hailing igbos! What has that got to do with saving ojb's life? Awon anuofia oshi wonyi

4 Likes

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by premlove(m): 7:20am On Jun 28, 2013
unlessgod: Omo Psquare try ooo,,, nice one i think 11m is complete OJB need more 4m...
accountant without certificate

6 Likes

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2013
ooofreezy: You guys should wait a minute****** we are talking of saving a life and there you go hailing igbos! What has that got to do with saving ojb's life? Awon anuofia oshi wonyi
Guy nothing oh but it seems his southwest brothers has abandon him na only east guys and a south guy are the ones helping out but I trust our southwest big boys they will not disappoint, expecting their donations too

2 Likes

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by dagentility(f): 7:24am On Jun 28, 2013
I pray let it just be true,let it not b anoda fake news.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by horlajide: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2013
Personally I accord these guys with a new and higher level of respect
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by brixton: 8:13am On Jun 28, 2013
God Bless you guys... ur level will be unequalled and that pocket of yours will never run dry IJN

3 Likes

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Rooneyboy(m): 8:19am On Jun 28, 2013
Now his colleagues are talking.

What about FLAVOUR nabania

Wouldn't he come and donate
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by SlyIg(f): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2013
Nuzo':

Before you start transporting your post from one thread to the other, have you and your so called 'valid point maker' donated anything?

Enough of your valid point abeg before you discourage others from donating.

Btw, weldone to the duo,P^2.

3 Likes

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 28, 2013
Good bless dem nd add more
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by MEILYN(m): 8:25am On Jun 28, 2013
Nice1....i heard wizkid donated
3million naira? If this is true, den
certainly, naija celebrities are not as
wicked and heartless as you people
point dem out to be.....we are waiting
for D banj though
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Rooneyboy(m): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2013
Symphony007: And they had to retweet it for the world to see? I did'nt say anything o! :-XAnd they had to retweet it for the world to see? I did'nt say anything o!

Y not

So that people like u will be aware that they've made their own contributions.

Still waiting for D'Banj to make his ooo---- stingy mod@fucka, when I think of D'Banj I remember J J Okocha, When I see Don Jazzy, I remember Kanu Nwakwo

11 Likes

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Rooneyboy(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2013
MEILYN: Nice1....i heard wizkid donated
3million naira? If this is true, den
certainly, naija celebrities are not as
wicked and heartless as you people
point dem out to be..... we are waiting
for D banj
though

That one

Guy, fowl go grow teeth b4 that one drops a penny ooo .

Super glue hand . grin

5 Likes

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Pdizzle(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2013
Nice one frm the duo
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by dridowu: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2013
9ce 1 but sad cos unknown nigerians have died due to kidney failure, due to lack of money. How i wish ds so called celebrities can also help ordinary nigerians.

8 Likes

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by peteremu(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2013
dridowu: 9ce 1 but sad cos unknown nigerians have died due to kidney failure, due to lack of money. How i wish ds so called celebrities can also help ordinary nigerians.
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija's Soma Survives Accident (Photos) / Timaya Looks Dapper In Suit Outfit (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.