Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Do You Like These Movies? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Like These Movies? (3543 Views)

If You Watched Atleast 3 Of These Movies Back Then... / Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. / Has Anyone Watched These Movies, Please Rate Them Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like These Movies? by mrakin(m): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
1. The Pursuit of Happyness
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. Forrest Gump
These are good movies that makes sense to me.
Pls if you know other movies that are like the ones mentioned above,drop them. Pls I need interesting movies like those ones above. Just list them for me I will search for them.
Thanks
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by sholay2011(m): 3:37am On Aug 18, 2013
1. The Help
2. Iron lady
3. Schlinder's list.
4 Silver linings playbook
5. The Silence of the lambs
6. Blue valentine
7. Winter's bone.
8. Inglorious Basterds.

Start wiv these ones and give me a feedback.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like These Movies? by Uwem2009(m): 7:44am On Aug 18, 2013
1) white house. down
2) elysium
dis are great movie, very captivating
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by mrakin(m): 8:39am On Aug 18, 2013
Thank you so much I am really grateful. I love NL for brotherliness and sharing attitude.
Thanks UWEM and SHOLAY.
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by skyra: 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
language of the enemy
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by mrakin(m): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2013
sholay2011: 1. The Help
2. Iron lady
3. Schlinder's list.
4 Silver linings playbook
5. The Silence of the lambs
6. Blue valentine
7. Winter's bone.
8. Inglorious Basterds.

Start wiv these ones and give me a feedback.

Thanks Mr Sholay, I have just watched The Silence of the Lamb. It is very interesting, mind-blowing movie. I need more interesting and touching movies.
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by sholay2011(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2013
mrakin:

Thanks Mr Sholay, I have just watched The Silence of the Lamb. It is very interesting, mind-blowing movie. I need more interesting and touching movies.
You are welcome. Try watching 'The Help', 'Inglorious Basterds' and 'Silver linings playbook'. Then, give me a feedback.

Btw, how did you get the movie 'Silence of the lambs' cos it's quite of age (1991)? Would like to get it and rewatch it. Hope you felt Dr Hannibal Lecter and Sister Clarice? wink
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by Netz2(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
olympus has fallen still remain my best this year
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by mrakin(m): 8:18am On Aug 24, 2013
silver linings playbook is also a great movie. i enjoyed it. The Vow is also a touching movie.
i have gotten olympus has fallen. i hope to enjoy it today, feedback later. thanks in advance mr netz
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by sholay2011(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2013
mrakin: silver linings playbook is also a great movie. i enjoyed it. The Vow is also a touching movie.
i have gotten olympus has fallen. i hope to enjoy it today, feedback later. thanks in advance mr netz
I'm happy you enjoyed Silver linings playbook. Hope you were impressed by Bradley Cooper and Jennifer lawrence? Then, try watching 'The Help'.
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by kidontheblock(m): 9:14am On Aug 24, 2013
mrakin: 1. The Pursuit of Happyness
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. Forrest Gump
These are good movies that makes sense to me.
Pls if you know other movies that are like the ones mentioned above,drop them. Pls I need interesting movies like those ones above. Just list them for me I will search for them.
Thanks

1.Bold 5 babes
2.The benjamins
3. Room 027
wink u knw what I'm talking abt?
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by sholay2011(m): 9:16am On Aug 24, 2013
kidontheblock:

1.Bold 5 babes
2.The benjamins
3. Room 027
wink u knw what I'm talking abt?
undecided You are high. grin grin grin
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by mrakin(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
My good people, I am so happy and grateful for all the suggested movies. I have so far enjoy enjoyed watching:
Silver linings PlayBook
Olympus has fallen(great)
Inglorious bastards
The help
The silence of the lamp(great)
The vow
Thanks a lot Mr Sholay.I couldn't get the blue valentine and schlinder's list.

I will give OZtgap a try. Thanks Mr Netz.
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by sholay2011(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
mrakin: My good people, I am so happy and grateful for all the suggested movies. I have so far enjoy enjoyed watching:
Silver linings PlayBook
Olympus has fallen(great)
Inglorious bastards
The help
The silence of the lamp(great)
The vow
Thanks a lot Mr Sholay.I couldn't get the blue valentine and schlinder's list.

I will give OZtgap a try. Thanks Mr Netz.

I'm glad you enjoyed those movies. Lemme recommend the following:

1. The Town.

2. V for Vendetta.

3. The Dark Knight.

4. Training Day.

5. Revolutionary road.
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by mrakin(m): 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
sholay2011:
I'm glad you enjoyed those movies. Lemme recommend the following:

1. The Town.

2. V for Vendetta.

3. The Dark Knight.

4. Training Day.

5. Revolutionary road.

Thanks.
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by Baylow25(m): 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
These are some nice movies 1. Spiderman 2 2. Public Enemies 3. UP 4. Despicable me 5. Sherlock holmes A game of shadows 6. Rango
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by mrakin(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
The Town is also not bad.
it is a little violent but with lessons.
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by mrdrizzy(m): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
I dnt knw what is interesting in olympus has fallen like dat,have seen it(like 2wks after release) its cool bt too serious i dnt like it,try WHITE HOUSE DOWN(same story line),the vow yeah last year movie(i guess) cool love story!!.thats oz i havnt seen it,despicable me lols.i wnt even watch it annoying cartoon,am going for epic now!..also i have evidence and conjuring i still nvr get liver to watch em yet!!(best scary movie of the decade[IMBD/rotten tomatoes] rating) .dark knight,insanely cool(condolences to the families who last ppl in the movie creation),yeah that all,bt for d past 2yrz now!! My best animation movie should be BRAVE!.best film(avengers and dark knight),best series(cus am a big fan of series) are THE VAMPIR DIARIES(our oga),SMALLVILLE(legacy),NIKITA,the wolverine hd was also cool. Goodluck! Also dnt try watching d new so called "SUPERMAN" its jst a total waste of time and data to me,too borring!!
NB: SORRY FOR BEING TOO BEING TOO OPEN,OR GOING OFF THE TOPIC LINE
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by mrakin(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
Thank you Mr Drizzy for your candid opinion. I appreciate it. I got the Dark Knight. I will watch it and give feedback later.
Thanks to all contributors.
I don't like animation movies. I prefer true stories with lessons.
I am also looking for great school/teacher movies like the Ron Clarke story.
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by sholay2011(m): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
mrakin: Thank you Mr Drizzy for your candid opinion. I appreciate it. I got the Dark Knight. I will watch it and give feedback later.
Thanks to all contributors.
I don't like animation movies. I prefer true stories with lessons.
I am also looking for great school/teacher movies like the Ron Clarke story.
I am 100 per cent sure that you would like The Dark Knight. It's a bit violent but very artistic and full of suspense.

I expect your feedback on Heath Ledger's (The Joker) performance in that film.
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by mrakin(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
wow! The Dark Knight is a very intelligent movie. The joker is very intelligent and always 1000 miles ahead of others who claim to be smart. Very amazing blood-thirsty gang leader
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by sholay2011(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
mrakin: wow! The Dark Knight is a very intelligent movie. The joker is very intelligent and always 1000 miles ahead of others who claim to be smart. Very amazing blood-thirsty gang leader
I knew you would like it. So, try watching 'Training day' featuring Denzel Washington and Ethan Hawke amongst others. You should like this one too...especially Denzel's bad boy performance.
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
sholay2011:
You are welcome. Try watching 'The Help', 'Inglorious Basterds' and 'Silver linings playbook'. Then, give me a feedback.

Btw, how did you get the movie 'Silence of the lambs' cos it's quite of age (1991)? Would like to get it and rewatch it. Hope you felt Dr Hannibal Lecter and Sister Clarice? wink

Fantastic movie...Anthony Hopkins played that role so well. I have the soft copy.
Maybe there is a way I can send it to you, i dunno.
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by mrakin(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
The training Day is a movie I don't really like but I admire the courage and compassionate quality of the white cop. The story is on drug dealers and bad guys. The black guy who is a cop is a drug-dealer too.
The white cop almost lost his life.
In short it is not as interesting as shawshank redemption and the silence of the lamb.
Thamks all thesame Mr Sholay
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by sholay2011(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
mrakin: The training Day is a movie I don't really like but I admire the courage and compassionate quality of the white cop. The story is on drug dealers and bad guys. The black guy who is a cop is a drug-dealer too.
The white cop almost lost his life.
In short it is not as interesting as shawshank redemption and the silence of the lamb.
Thamks all thesame Mr Sholay
Lol. You are welcome. But I really enjoyed 'Training day ' sha. I just saw a movie today: "127 hours". Quite interesting. Love it. ..
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by kay9(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2013
127hrs of pain and entrapment. smiley What do u think of the arm-cutting scene?
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by sholay2011(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
kay9: 127hrs of pain and entrapment. smiley What do u think of the arm-cutting scene?
That scene...I was like "urrgh!" But the movie as a whole really made an impact and made me appreciate loved ones more now that one still has them around.
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
Not Without my Daughter
Gold Finger( James Bond)
Live & Let die ( 007)
Poetic justice ( tupac& Janet Jackson , hope I got the title right)
Waiting to exhale
Beverly Hills cop 1,2&3 ( Eddie murphie)

That'll do for now
Re: Do You Like These Movies? by mrakin(m): 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
jidegirl12: Not Without my Daughter
Gold Finger( James Bond)
Live & Let die ( 007)
Poetic justice ( tupac& Janet Jackson , hope I got the title right)
Waiting to exhale
Beverly Hills cop 1,2&3 ( Eddie murphie)

That'll do for now

thanks, I hope to look find them as soon as possible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Empire (season4,episode 1&2) Tvseries / Nija Masquerade Videos Now Live @ Www.umunike.net / The Zimbabwean Film Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.