Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu (19856 Views)

Bristow Helicopter Crash Rescue Operation In Lagos (Photos) / Ethiopian Cargo Plane Crash-Lands At Kotoka Airport, Accra / Ethiopian Airline Making Record Sales From Enugu International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by Whyte01: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
GEJ GEJ GEJ is the answer 2015 til 2019 .national associaton of nigerian student ghana branch. We are all behind gej til 2019,i urge you all to support him 4 better nigeria.thanks.one love[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
mr_king: Lagos Airport is still second to none!!! I don't think Enugu is viable!! Rather than establish international Airport here and there, Federal Government should try as much to revamp Lagos Airport to meet world standard!!
Yoruba will claim it
Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
hollandis: is it not that small airport.na wa o..how will an international flight land there?
Ask your F.A.T.H.E.R or ask GOOGLE. grin grin
Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Why are you celebrating an airport so much?

I have a feeling Enugu will be empty in a few weeks. Biafrans will be in Ethiopia 'dominating' the begging class and the trade of chinese autoparts.
Wetin come concern u with Biafrans? Stay with Nigeria and MIND YOUR BUSINESS for once.
Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by Emperor007: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
Emperor_007: .

This is great development, the state govt / FG should lobby countries (especially U.S.A., China, UK, EU, and others) to open visa liaison offices in Enugu.

They should ensure commencing direct flights to U.S.A, UK, Amsterdam, Dubai, etc.

What is remaining is a good / functional Sea / dry port.

Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kairoseki77:

I am going to make some right now. You made me hungry.

I gave an Igbo desitute a few kobos earlier today, maybe it was one of your relatives? Hopefully he has enough to buy himself some oily soup to fill his empty belly.
!! Hahahaaaa you are really funny

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by Kairoseki77: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Was it those blind ones always singing with tambourine?

He had no legs.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
Nebeuwa: Thank you GEJ!

Thank you Stella Odua! She is a capable Minister of Aviation unlike Femi Fani-Kayode who looted that ministry dry.
Femi Fani Kayode you mean the one who Joined APC and call himself a Progressive?

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by Tintinix: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
Arewa Warrior: Kudos Madam minister of aviation... for giving to Enugu and the East what u blatantly refuse to give to the North (kano and co.) because of reasons best known to youself and your brothers in Arik,. Just shows how much of an Eastern Nigerian you are. The only thing constant is change... and 1 day... 1 day the North will be back in power.

Oh my Lord!! I read right!!
Not to worry when GEJ is done with the clean up of our country then you guys can try again!
But note eyes done tear now!
Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by nikdam: 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by Burgeo: 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
icebeatz: i dont really think this would be economically feasible for airlines!!
Mr man calm down! Do u think that u are smarter than them.?

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
Nebeuwa:

WHy are you on a topic concerning an Eastern airport?

I sense jealousy...
It's not an Eastern airport, but a FG airport.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by somegirl1: 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
basilo101: Gud 2 hear d Akwa ibom man calling himself easterner. Nigerians shud stop dia divide n rule in d eastern region
If they aren't eastern, who is? They and Cross River are afterall more easterly, geographically, than any other states in south east Nigeria.
Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by YoshiMaster: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ola Johnson:

Which is located in the east right?

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Good, So Lagos is not a South-Western state, but an FG state, thus it is accessible to all and sundry as long as they are Nigerians.

10 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by somegirl1: 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
quid:
Good, So Lagos is not a South-Western state, but an FG state, so it is accessible to all and sundry so long as they are Nigerians.

grin
Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by Kairoseki77: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
quid:
Good, So Lagos is not a South-Western state, but an FG state, so it is accessible to all and sundry so long as they are Nigerians.

See mumu.

Ola Johnson was responding to some ethnic champions that were chest beating earlier that the MMA airport was not a Yoruba airport, but that it was built by the FG.

He was reminding you that every airport is run by the FG.

Our states are not run by the FG, but by the State Governments and LGAs. So you are a mumu.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by kutchs: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
MAYOWAAK: GEJ'S "achievements" have somehow been under-or mis-communicated to the public. Besides, a number of the achievements have been in elite sectors, such as airport remodelling, establishment of a Sovereign Wealth Fund, setting up of a dozen universities, N7bn to reburbish the Vice-President’s Lodge; and the purchase of additional presidential jets. These are projects that are not readily visible, known, or directly beneficial to about 70 per cent of the population, who live on $2 a day or less.There have been no remarkable improvements in the sectors which directly impact the peoples’ lives — power supply; education, health care, and agriculture. No marked improvement on the nation’s major highways, especially in the South, except the belated award of the contract to fix the dilapidated Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. The other major arterial road in the South, the Sagamu-Benin Expressway remains a death trap, as trailers derail or overturn when their drivers suddenly manoeuvre unexpected potholes and bumps. The unnecessary loss of lives and property on the roads is complemented by the terrorist activities of Boko Haram, which keeps striking despite a state of emergency and an offer of amnesty.
I cant believe you listed the establishment of new universities in your list, really unbelievable. Do you know the number of people employed by these universities directly and indirectly? Do you know that none of these universities have a staff strenght if less than 500 with more to be employed as they expand wiyh the creation of more faculties, departments and units? Do you know that thousands of indirect jobs have been created with business centres established by individual to service the schools? Do you know the no of admission opportunities created by the universities?
You need to think outside the confines of ur bedroom to get the real issues.
Again you talk about roads as if nothing is being done,, do you know the no of FG roads rehabiltated or reconstructed? Let me help you: Benin-Ore, Ogoja-Abakiliki, Calabar-Ikom-Ogoja/Katsina Ala (ongoing), Enugu-Abakiliki, Abakiliki-Afikpo-Okigwe, Owerri-Ph, Obollo Afor-Nkalagu, Kano-Maiduguri, Gombe-Numan, Lagos-Ibadan (recently flagged off), Enugu- Onitsha and Enugu-Ph (though pace slow) and so many others I cant list.
I also know you dont know what is happening with the agric sector else you wouldnt have listed it.
In any case I am not saying the FG has got it all right but the much it has done must be acknowledged and commended while demanding for more.

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by isaiahethan: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
Thank God for this development,very soon owerri airport will start international flight.let's go there east,no more transit in lagos grin
Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by Erotex(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
i just believe without haters the world would have not been competitive.

This is js the beginning!! Kudos ebele jonathan
Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kairoseki77:

See mumu.

Ola Johnson was responding to some ethnic champions that were chest beating earlier that the MMA airport was not a Yoruba airport, but that it was built by the FG.

Our states are not run by the FG, but by the State Governments and LGAs. So you are a mumu.
FG creates states just as it creates airports. And no state can survive without FG support, despite state govts and LGAs.

E be like say this Enugu airport dey pain yorubas well well. Loooolz

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by Teotihuacan: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
quid:
You just put words into his mouth.
Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by IGBOSON1: 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kairoseki77:

How many accounts did you use to like your own comment 20 times when this thread was brand new?

^^^If you're referring to my initial post on this thread: last i checked it was 30-something likes.

So you're that paranoid and suspicious to the extent of believing i registered 20 accounts just to like a post? shocked You sound so gullible!!

For the record, i use only two monikers: this one and PROUD-IGBO.

Now do us all a favour and piss-off!
Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
quid:
You lack comprehension, sorry.
Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by Teotihuacan: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Since lagos is also not a yoruba state but a former Capital Territory then it does not belong to yorubas ergo it is a no man's land.
Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kairoseki77:

See mumu.

It appears his Igbo has compressed his brain, and is having an adverse effect on him.

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by Teotihuacan: 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kairoseki77:

See mumu.

Mpkumalanga. why dont Fashola forfeit this month's Allocation from the federation Account let us see if lagos will run itself.

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by Kairoseki77: 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
quid:
FG creates states just as it creates airports. And no state can survive without FG support, despite state govts and LGAs.

E be like say this Enugu airport dey pain yorubas well well. Loooolz

FALSE! Lagos state derives 77% of its revenue from internal sources. The SW has the highest IGR of any region in Nigeria, with states like Ogun leading the way with N4billion generated monthly. We would survive. Your landlocked forest would not.

Even Sokoto provides for most of it's budget through IGR.
Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by Kairoseki77: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
Teotihuacan: Since lagos is also not a yoruba state but a former Capital Territory then it does not belong to yorubas ergo it is a no man's land.

Lagos was chosen because it was ALREADY the most developed state in Nigeria. Lagos has been a major trading hub for centuries, way before the British and the Bini got here.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by Teotihuacan: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kairoseki77:

FALSE! Lagos state derives 77% of its revenue from internal sources. The SW has the highest IGR of any region in Nigeria. We would survive. Your landlocked forest would not.
'internal resources' Since the whole world knows how pernicious and lazy you yorubas are it would be correct to surmise that the sweat and blood of the igbos comprises of atleast 80% of the 'internal resources' No? Thanks To Ethiopia Air et al 77% will reduce to 30%. Watch.
Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kairoseki77:

FALSE! Lagos state derives 77% of its revenue from internal sources. The SW has the highest IGR of any region in Nigeria. We would survive. Your landlocked forest would not.
Notice that this IGR you boast about comes from Igbo run businesses in Tejuosho, Oyingbo, Computer village, Trade fair complex, Balogun, Idumota, Alaba International, Alaba Suru, Oshodi, Aswani, Okota, Ketu, Ojota, Festac, Amuwo Odofin, Maza-Maza, . etc etc

Now, lie down and thank the next Igbo person you meet for feeding Lagos state govt

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu by Kairoseki77: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
Teotihuacan: 'internal resources' Since the whole world knows how pernicious and lazy you yorubas are it would be correct to surmise that the sweat and blood of the igbos comprises of atleast 80% of the 'internal resources' No? Thanks To Ethiopia Air et al 77% will reduce to 30%. Watch.

Sokoto and Ogun state are the number 2 and 3 states with the highest percentage of IGR. Meanwhile, Akwa Ibom gets the highest federal allocation.

Who is lazy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

150 Nigerians Return From Libya / 4 Smart Things To Do When Stranded / Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.