Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) (19760 Views)

Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) / Moment Air Peace Brought Back 270 Nigerian Students From Sudan (Video, Photos) / Sudan War: Buses Conveying Nigerian Evacuees Arrive Port Sudan (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by MrNotAgain: 8:45pm On May 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEaiGlFPLLs

The second batch of Nigerians, who were evacuated from war-torn Sudan, arrived at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja on Friday.

The Nigerians in Diaspora Commission made this known in a statement shared on its Twitter handle on Friday.

The first batch of Nigerians evacuees from Egypt arrived on Wednesday night.

The commission shared photos of the evacuees and wrote, “The 2nd batch of Evacuees: 130 Nigerian nationals; 128 females and 2 males that departed Port Sudan International Airport landed at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja at 3:15 pm via Tarco Airline B737-300 Aircraft.”

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1654519983626436615

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 05, 2023
Madam Abike well done, Well done Asiwaju, Well done Onyeama , well done FG. Let's commend the FG they really tried on this one.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by saintjimos(m): 8:54pm On May 05, 2023
Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by garriAndsugar: 8:57pm On May 05, 2023
128 females and 2 males.
The amount of oestrogen flowing in that plane can fly it even without fuel

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Hotwest: 9:59pm On May 05, 2023
Na true say Dem dey give dem 100k each upon arrival?

6 Likes

Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Cassandraloius: 9:59pm On May 05, 2023
Thank God for them.
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by money121(m): 9:59pm On May 05, 2023
Ok
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Anthony0094(m): 9:59pm On May 05, 2023
hi
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by remsonik(f): 10:00pm On May 05, 2023
Lol. From Abuja each of them will find their way home.

4 Likes

Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by inoki247: 10:01pm On May 05, 2023
Na this Airline name I never hear before Tarco...

Name sounding like Food Tacos....

Men dey really suffer for this world Jus 2 men so na Children and Women dey follow first batch like this....

Nature dey really ride Men in evacuation dem still dey du Ladies first...

9 Likes

Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by OverseaDon(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2023
Hotwest:
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 10:01pm On May 05, 2023
Noted
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by BESTScientist1: 10:01pm On May 05, 2023
God bless Nigeria. Our President is coming sooner than later. The Thief and the Prof. must cough out the stolen chicken

4 Likes

Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Hotwest: 10:02pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Madam Abike well done, Well done Asiwaju, Well done Onyeama , well done FG. Let's commend the FG they really tried on this one.
what did Asiwaju do here?! Nothing.

You worshippers of that man need to chill

15 Likes

Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by bigdammyj: 10:02pm On May 05, 2023
They're welcome back.
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by QuotaSystem: 10:02pm On May 05, 2023
Dangote that donated N100k cash to each returnee is quiet.

Max & Azman Air with their jumbo Boeing 747's and Airbus’ remain humble despite their major roles in the rescue.

But some desperate glory-hunters are opening threads all over the place and disturbing the peace over Onyema’s gesture in appreciation of FG’s support over the years.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:03pm On May 05, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Amforeal: 10:03pm On May 05, 2023
Now they're going bk to square1
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2023
Home sweet Home

1 Share

Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Gbogbowa: 10:04pm On May 05, 2023
God forbid that they excape death in sudan and get kidnap in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2023
It's well
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:06pm On May 05, 2023
Una welcome o

She will ask you for small money and you will be shouting, AM I YOUR FATHER.? You that she's breasfeeding, Is she your MOTHER?

7 Likes

Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by samuel19222(m): 10:07pm On May 05, 2023
Good
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Larryton(m): 10:07pm On May 05, 2023
Hotwest:

Yes, that's sponsored by Dangote.

2 Likes

Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:08pm On May 05, 2023
mytime24:
Wetin Airpeace owner don do for masses don pass wetin general buhari to do for Nigerians
What do kids know?

Hear it from the horse's mouth......

Onyema Allen has always been a guy that is wise and intelligent.
We concur to this.

(Seun Osewa, take note!)
Meanwhile,
Let's hear from the horse's mouth....

The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Air Peace Airlines, Allen Onyema, says it is untrue to say that President Muhammadu Buhari does not like the Igbos.

Onyema defended his viewpoint on Saturday on the grounds that his airline had hugely benefited from the current administration.

I’m a beneficiary of Buhari’s kindness to Igbos – Air Peace boss

“I thank God for our President, Muhammadu Buhari, it is very untrue that he does not like the Igbo.
Without me being a member of his party, or any party, I am a beneficiary of his support for indigenous businesses.

“The Federal Government of Nigeria has given me destinations they have never given anybody, yet I am an Igbo man, from Anambra,” Onyema said on an interview with Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS).

Furthermore, he stressed that people should not read negative meanings to the good works of the Buhari administration.

“I don’t know anybody, I don’t have any godfather, President Buhari through his minister, Hadi Sirika, has given me China, London, Portugal, the entire Europe, United States and India.
“He’s even given me Jedda, and I’m not a Muslim; the government has given me about twenty destinations to fly to.”

He added that;
“The President wants equal economic development everywhere.”

These are the Great and True Igbo men true igbos listen to.

More from Air Peace Boss below...... in his own words

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by dam2000(m): 10:10pm On May 05, 2023
Tnk God women don plenty for this country nw
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by dam2000(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2023
Our girlfriend shakara go reduce small
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Ladavo: 10:12pm On May 05, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

-The Gallery Of Monrovia Liberia- / My Wahala With WAKANOW.COM And Ethiopian Airwways / My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.