Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Frustrated! Pls Hlp Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Frustrated! Pls Hlp Me (1484 Views)

Nigerians Frustrated At The Nigerian Embassy In Canada / Frustrated Wakanow Staff / I Have Just Been Given A Uk Visa Today And My Us Appointment Is In 4days.pls Hlp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustrated! Pls Hlp Me by camille(f): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2008
my fellow nairalanders please advice me cause am at my wits end.

I have applied for british/uk visa twice and twice have been refused.

The first time they claimed I didnt prove to them that I was related to my Aunt and Uncle because I did not attach their utility bills even though they are british citizens(and i attached a copy of their british p/ports to my application).

Now my scond application has been denied as they claim the utility bills i sent this time along with my application documents are forged.
My Aunt and Uncle are legally living in london as they are citizens and have confirmed that the utility bills they sent to me are genuine.They contacted the corporation servicing their house to enquire if they had been contacted by the embassy and their ressponse was negative so am wondering why they said it was forged.

I am frustrated and confused as everything I submitteed are genuine.
Please advice me as I dont know whether to appeal or re-apply cos I was told that re-applying takes a long process and that I would need a Lawyer? While am scared that if i re-apply I might not be given again as i would be submitting the same documents as thats all I have and not forgetting the fact that I have lost money twice already without obtaining the visa.

WHAT CAN I DO? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE.
Re: Frustrated! Pls Hlp Me by Pataki: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2008
As a family visit applicant, you would be given the right of appeal.

What was the time interval between the first refusal and now? I would suggest you appeal against the refusal. An allegation of forgery has been stated against you, and it is already in the records, so further application with them would have no credibility at the moment.

If your sponsors in the UK are credible, you stand a better chance with an appeal pulling through. You do not need a lawyer to draft an appeal!

All the best.
Re: Frustrated! Pls Hlp Me by jermo(f): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2008
if i may ask you where did u submit your application.lagos or abuja.if you hv been submitting in abuja i must tell you,you are wrong cuz abuja is very strict.that is if you are submitting in ibadan.ILEEARNT THAT THEY ARE STRICT because they are british high commission while lagos is deputy high commision.ABUJA CAN LIE AGAINST YOU WITHOUT VERIFYING.SO TRY LAGOS.
Re: Frustrated! Pls Hlp Me by travelcare: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2008
Well, I must commend your efforts for taking steps to make your applications. Your case of forgery allegations is not the first and it wont be the last. We had a client last year who was alleged of bank statement forgery. His Aunt in the UK works with Mark & Spencer and she holds an account with Barclay's Bank, UK. This bank statement was alleged to be forged and he was giving a right of appeal. We treated the appeal with utmost care and eventually the appleal was allowed and was given the visa.

One should always wonder, as I have written in one of my posts, that if truly an applicant is found wanting especially in the area of forged documents, there shouldnt be a second chance that is, a the right of appeal. Therefore, I suggest you appeal against the ECo's decision and prove all allegations levelled against you otherwise. You do not need to re-apply. Sometimes these ECO's are turned off due to numerous applications before them, their mood often times determine their decisions on applications. Sometimes, they may not like the face of an applicant, these are things that happen in reality especially in interviews. I have had the opportunity to be in a panel of interviewers and I learnt that various factors are measured and scores depends on the individual interviewers. You wouldnt believe a case of an applicant having the same birthday as that of the ECO's, (a coincidence!) that can earn such a person a visa, though that case is like a one in a million applications. That is why you need prayer support when you make your applications even when your documents are genuine and okay.

You can prepare your appeal by yourself or you can seek the assistance of lawyers who are conversant with appeals or better still contact Travelcare, you're 99% assured that this time you're going to win. Click here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-121415.0.html#bot to see other areas where Travelcare can be of assistance.

Call Olawale on 08023809767 or send your enquiries to Travelcare Consults, Akinola Akingbala Chambers, 17, Ashabi Shonuyi street, Ijeshatedo, Surulere, Lagos or travelcare.consults@gmail.com
Re: Frustrated! Pls Hlp Me by omogidi234(m): 11:58am On Jun 11, 2008
travelcare:

Well, I must commend your efforts for taking steps to make your applications. Your case of forgery allegations is not the first and it wont be the last. We had a client last year who was alleged of bank statement forgery. His Aunt in the UK works with Mark & Spencer and she holds an account with Barclay's Bank, UK. This bank statement was alleged to be forged and he was giving a right of appeal. We treated the appeal with utmost care and eventually the appleal was allowed. One should always wonder, as I have written in one of my posts, that if truly an applicant is found wanting especially in the area of forged documents, there shouldnt be a second chance that is, a the right of appeal. Therefore, I suggest you appeal against the ECo's decision and prove all allegations levelled against you otherwise. You do not need to re-appeal. Sometimes these ECO's are turned off due to numerous applications before them, their mood often times determine their decisions on applications. Sometimes, they may not like the face of an applicant, these are things that happen in reality especially in interviews. I have had the opportunity to be in a panel of interviewers and I learnt that various factors are measured and scores depends on the individual interviewers. You wouldnt believe a case of an applicant having the same birthday as that of the ECO's, a coincidence! That can earn such a person a visa, though that case is like a one in a million applications. That is why you need prayer support when you make your applications even when your documents are genuine and okay.

You can give to lawyers who are conversant with appeals or better still contact Travelcare, you're 99% assured that this time you're going to win. Click here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-121415.0.html#bot to see other areas where Travelcare can be of assistance.

Call Olawale on 08023809767 or send your enquiries to Travelcare Consults, Akinola Akingbala Chmanbers, 17, Ashabi Shonuyi street, Ijeshatedo, Surulere, Lagos or travelcare.consults@gmail.com

Hi, i must say as a lawyer and an immigration expert this is one of the best post i have read so far. keep it up. Regards
Re: Frustrated! Pls Hlp Me by megastu(m): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2008
I understand your fustrations.

Being dnied a visa is really very annoying especially when you know that you have all the documents and that you are only going to spend some time there.

I agree with travelcare. You should appeal. It will take a while, but is definitely better than re-applying.

Goodluck
Re: Frustrated! Pls Hlp Me by mcon: 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2008
Hi,

Listen to this UKVisa

And Get a GuideBook on www.ukvisasecrets.com

All The Best
Re: Frustrated! Pls Hlp Me by mcon: 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2008
Hi,

Download this Free MP3 Guide: UKVisa

And Get a GuideBook on www.ukvisasecrets.com

All The Best
Re: Frustrated! Pls Hlp Me by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2008
Jump in the River! why are u dying to visit UK?
Re: Frustrated! Pls Hlp Me by 8ball(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2008
Insert Quote
Well, I must commend your efforts for taking steps to make your applications. Your case of forgery allegations is not the first and it wont be the last. We had a client last year who was alleged of bank statement forgery. His Aunt in the UK works with Mark & Spencer and she holds an account with Barclay's Bank, UK. This bank statement was alleged to be forged and he was giving a right of appeal. We treated the appeal with utmost care and eventually the appleal was allowed and was given the visa.

One should always wonder, as I have written in one of my posts, that if truly an applicant is found wanting especially in the area of forged documents, there shouldnt be a second chance that is, a the right of appeal. Therefore, I suggest you appeal against the ECo's decision and prove all allegations levelled against you otherwise. You do not need to re-apply. Sometimes these ECO's are turned off due to numerous applications before them, their mood often times determine their decisions on applications. Sometimes, they may not like the face of an applicant, these are things that happen in reality especially in interviews. I have had the opportunity to be in a panel of interviewers and I learnt that various factors are measured and scores depends on the individual interviewers. You wouldnt believe a case of an applicant having the same birthday as that of the ECO's, (a coincidence!) that can earn such a person a visa, though that case is like a one in a million applications. That is why you need prayer support when you make your applications even when your documents are genuine and okay.

Am impressed with the quality of this your advice,i hope other visa applicants may learn from this.At least,now we know that it isn't just okay to submit genuine documents.The mood of the ECO's sometimes come into play.
Re: Frustrated! Pls Hlp Me by landis(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2008
That is why you need prayer support when you make your applications even when your documents are genuine and okay.

is this true? You need prayers

grin cheesy grin
Re: Frustrated! Pls Hlp Me by landis(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2008
I am frustrated and confused as everything I submitteed are genuine.
Please advice me as I don't know whether to appeal or re-apply because I was told that re-applying takes a long process and that I would need a Lawyer? While am scared that if i re-apply I might not be given again as i would be submitting the same documents as thats all I have and not forgetting the fact that I have lost money twice already without obtaining the visa.

what exactly your reason for visiting?

Loosing money twice appears that you are desperate.

Most Importantly you need to clear your name from this forgery.

If you very sure, get a lawyer because UK share data with other EU and if they put you down as criminal; you know all over EU.
Re: Frustrated! Pls Hlp Me by MethodMan3(m): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2008
@Poster

NA BY FORCE TO GO UK?!

getting frustrated becoz UK no give u visa, sittadown for ur country if dem no gree u!

WHY U NO TRY DARFUR FOR SUDAN!!!
Re: Frustrated! Pls Hlp Me by maedan(f): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2008
@poster

Please don't lose hope, make sure you appeal and try to clear your name. So long as you know you are genuine. Appeals take time but sooner than you know, it'll all be over and you'll know your fate.

And please, since when has it been a crime to want to travel abroad, for whatever reason? Do you know how many people in other African countries want to come toNigeria eg Sierra Leonians, Liberians etc.

It's not a matter of desperation, but of choice. Let everyone follow their own dream. If your own is to stay put where you are till your dying day, feel free. For those who want to explore and see the world, do it cool cool cool
Re: Frustrated! Pls Hlp Me by Teelala: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2008
I will suggest you appeal because the fact that you are being labeled as using a forged documents will automatically lead to your visa being refused for a period of ten years, you need to take this up.The Uk immigration law in section 320 (7B)D states that anybody who has used Deception in an application for entry clearance, leave to enter or remain (whether successful or not);shall be denied entry into the Uk for ten years.But you can still apply to any other Eu countries,Uk does not share immigration datas with other EU countries,they only countries within the Eu that shares data are the shengen countries.
Re: Frustrated! Pls Hlp Me by IMCCN(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2008
May be this personal account will encourage you more: I applied in December 2006, i was denied, i re-applied in April 2007 i was still denied, their reason for the first refusal was that i presented a forged bank statement, on the second occasion, i presented the same set of documents attached with a note from the bank . This time, they say the ''interest calculation'' on the bank statement was not proper. We then went on appeal and you will be surprised that at the hearing, they have no single evidence to defend their claims. I got my visa in August 2007 and i am since in the U.K. It could be painful, especially when you are sure your documents are not from OLUWOLE, i felt the same way, but don't give up, go on appeal and don't forget to pray about it, good-luck !
Re: Frustrated! Pls Hlp Me by megastu(m): 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2008
IMMCN,

what are u still doing in the U.K? was it not a six months visa u were given. Abeg come back home jare

(1) (Reply)

Aero Contractor Airline @ 5k / Travelling Insurance / 10 Most Dangerous Cities In The World To Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.