Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,061 members, 7,852,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Cheap And Good Fashion School - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cheap And Good Fashion School (633 Views)

Best Fashion School In Ibadan / My Ssce Result And Good Degree / Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap And Good Fashion School by lolade007: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2008
GUYS HAVE You HEARD ABT THIS FASHION SCHOOL THAT IS IN PALM AVENU?GUY I LEARN HOW TO CUT AND SOW IN TWO WEEKS AM NOW USING 2 MONTH CAN CUT WOMEN DRESS O PPL PLS I WILL LIKE YOU TO COME AM EROL IT ENJOYABLE You WILL BE THOUGHT HOW TO MAKE WEDDING GOWN THEY WILL ALSO TEACH You SUITES AND ALOS THERE ARE MANY TYPES THERE IS THE ONE FOR 3 MONTH COST 18 THOSAND AND 6 MONTH COST 28 BUT I DNT KNO ABT THE 1 YRS HURRY!!!!!! B4 IT GOES , CHEERS, ADRES IS NO.66 PALM AVENUE STREET MUSHIN LAGOS,

(1) (Reply)

Oceani Bank, Gra Ph. Still Wondering? / Vacancies For Engineers, Builders, Site Supervisors And Foremen / Any Hope For Nd Holders;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.