Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) (910 Views)

Lies Pentecostal Pastors Tell Direct From The Pulpit. END TIME PREACHERS / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! / Pentecostal/Catholic Marriages: Why the Disagreement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2013

I’m here to warn you. The Lord is angry with you. If you choose, you can ignore the message at your own peril.
Because you have sided with the tyrannical government of President Jonathan to oppress and terrorize the poor, you are fighting God: it’s a case of God vs. gospel comedians. And we know who’s going to win

I call you gospel comedians because you teach and practice false gospel. You’re hypocrites. And from the body of evidence, that’s who you’re!

The time to change your minds about God, yourselves, and your wickedness that characterize your life is now. In a word, you must repent.

Not long ago, we were inundated with stories of pastors who went shopping with audacious frenzy for jets.
In the past week or so, the story of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s offshore company clogged the news arteries of different media outlets.

In a cache of documents reviewed by Premium Times and the International Consortium of Investigative Journalism (ICIJ) found that Gmobile Nigeria Limited an offshore company was incorporated in 2007 by Oyakhilome in a Caribbean tax haven in the British Virgin Islands.

Nigerians have become weary of your gospel of deception and theology of prosperity. Nigerians have been swallowed up in the fiery abyss of your scams.

You have substituted modest lifestyle for lavished and ostentatious living. You have shunned pronouncements in favor of the dispossessed.

The missionaries not only preached the gospel, but visited the sick, catechized the children, admonished the erring, and labored to settle disputes and promote harmony and brotherly love.

They were sustained by the freewill offerings of the people. But like Paul the tentmaker, each learned some trade or profession by which if necessary, to provide for his own support.

The missionaries built no mega churches. They built churches known for their purity and simplicity that resembled the church of apostolic times.

Far from the monuments of human pomp and pride, the people assembled not in magnificent churches or grand mega cathedrals. But beneath the shadow of mango trees the people listened to the words of truth from the servants of Christ.
The mission schools by the missionaries were accessible, affordable, and inclusive. The schools were reputed for moral excellence and academic laurels. Our poor parents could afford the tuition fees.

They built hospitals that healed the sick and cared for the needy. They lived among the poor. They trekked long distances to preach the gospel. They didn’t need jet planes to undertake the Great Commission.

The followers of Christ must tread the same path of humiliation, reproach, and suffering which their Master trod.

The Bible explicitly states that the word of God is the standard by which all teaching and experience must be tested.
Apostle John was quick to warn us: “Believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.” 1John 4:1

As apostate Christians with your half-pagan companions, you directed the warfare against the poor. But remember there is no light between the Prince of light and the prince of darkness. And there can be no union between their followers!
You have shown hatred to the principles of God’s law. You have embraced deception by which lies are made to appear the truth.

You have replaced God’s law with human laws and your congregations are led to worship the creature rather than the Creator.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/04/opinion-on-pentecostal-pastors-god-vs-gospel-comedians.html

2 Likes

Re: Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 18, 2013
[quote]Like wolves hunting their prey, you pursued those of us who dared to criticize you and claim freedom of religious faith.
Because you cherish evil under a profession of godliness, you hate those who disturb your peace by condemning your course of sin.

Under the cloak of pretended Christianity, you actively participate in the siege and slaughter of the poor. You corrupt their faith. You turned their minds from the word of truth.

Your fortunes are built on the alarming indifference to the doctrines which are the pillars of the Christian faith.

We are at a crucial moment in the history of our country when people’s lives are in ruins. Everything is in chaos. And you don’t give a damn to being fair and honest.

Nigerians have never been so hopelessly divided by ethnicity, poverty, religion, culture, and language. And yet, you close your eyes as if all is well.

You thumb your nose to the odious smell of neglect and suffering of the poor. Where is your compassion?

We’re have been transfixed by violence and misery as our hall mark and destruction always follow us. Where is your protest?

Nigerians don’t know where to find peace or what it means to be just and good. Where are your tears?
The government mapped out crooked roads and no Nigerian who follows them knows a moment’s peace. Where is your cry for justice?

The gospel teaches service to the poor and rejection of the indifference of the prosperous to the poverty around them. Where is the emblem of your calling?

Rather, you’re interested in retaining your privileges and power at the expense of your flock. The poor are deceived and robbed. What Bible version do you read?

You have failed to alleviate or at least lessen the sufferings and the hopeless situations of your congregations. Where is your charity? After all, it’s being said charity begins at home.

Your worship is full of shallow formalism. Your outward piety is not matched by inner purity. You fasted for public recognition while ignoring the needs of Nigerians all around them.

You have aligned yourselves to the forces of darkness and oppression. What happened to Christ’s teaching of the Beatitudes? You have thrown all into the memory hole.

With your hideous collage of comedy and errors, the poor are further tormented and pulverized. In every sense of the word, you are anti-poor.

Well then, God cannot be casual or indifferent about your conduct and conversation. God’s judgment brings discipline and destruction.

Your habitual sins of idolatry, hypocrisy, injustice, and corruption have not escaped God’s notice.

His righteous wrath will soon fall upon the king and commoner alike that all might learn that the Lord Almighty cannot and will not be mocked.

There comes a time when changing one’s mind is not only desirable, it is imperative – and that is what God demands from you – now!
You can still do the right thing and please God:
(1) Be honest and fair.
(2) Reject making a profit by fraud.
(3) Stay away from bribes.
(4) Shut your eyes to all enticement to do wrong and
(5) Preach and practice the true Gospel.

It’s not too late for you to ally with the oppressed Nigerians.

Let James 1:27 point the way to an outward religion that is consistent with inner relationship with Jesus Christ:
“Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you.” (New Living Translation, 2nd edition).

Repentance may be old fashioned, but as long as there is sin, it will never be outdated.

If you refused to do God’s will but continues federating with anti people administration of Mr. Jonathan, then turbulence lies ahead!

*** We cannot drive a car forward by looking at the rear view mirror. We cannot use shoes as hammers, newspapers for umbrellas, and finger nail to tight a screw!
Re: Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 18, 2013
Hmhmm. Ok... I like your style of writing though. cheesy
Re: Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2013
idnoble135: Hmhmm. Ok... I like your style of writing though. cheesy

I did not write it, check link.

smiley
Re: Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 18, 2013
There was no link. Besides, why did you delete it?
Re: Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) by nora544: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2013
It is the reality and i know there are many outside who fight against this so called man of god.

And you know every person count who fight against this.
Re: Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2013
idnoble135: There was no link. Besides, why did you delete it?

I removed it to edit and shorten in length, many here seem to hate reading long articles.

Now added back, will remove some portions to make it more concise.
Re: Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2013
Hum... Ok
Re: Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2013
Goshen, i see you. You abandon that thread... Issokay.
@Frosbel, the comment on the link says alot.
Re: Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2013
idnoble135:
@Frosbel, the comment on the link says alot.

Truth lovers are scarce in Nigeria, says a lot about the pathetic state of events in that corrupt country.

smiley
Re: Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2013
Hmhmm... Lips sealed. Am observing the sabbath. grin Its well.
Re: Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2013
For the Nigeria Kind of Christianity is a sham and fraud indeed. How come our country is still like this, when every corner of our streets has been turned to a place of worship? Every shop is now a church. Every classroom in our schools have become church. Bring money all the time is what we listen to at every service at church. The level of corruption in the land is astronomical; yet we are predominantly Christians and Moslems in the land. What the hell is going on man? What the hell?

2 Likes

Re: Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) by ARareGem(f): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
It's a message of truth.
Re: Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) by alexleo(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
@OP,
Its pathetic that churches are so focused on money than tackling the issues raised here. Sometimes it gives me so much concern that the church has not been able to help this country out of its mess. Infact its since these prosperity messages started that greed and corruption experienced a boom. Its a pity but the issues raised here are truths. May God save the church o. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) by PastorOluT(m): 7:55am On Aug 19, 2013
God bless u brother frosbel, this evil is eating up very facet of Christianity in Nigeria. If anyone stand up against them the life will be threatened. My life is being sort after daily 'cos of this, anyways for me to live is Christ n to die is gain. God bless u once again bro

2 Likes

Re: Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) by nora544: 8:08am On Aug 19, 2013
Ask why corruption grows from year to year in nigeria.

1. the politicans who give and take, money to people they don't need it and they take money that they have more.

2 the church because all in the church is about money money money, sow seed, give first fruit, harvest fruit,.....

When i hear and this comes from all this so called great man of god, give all what you have and when you come home god will give you 10 or 100 times more, god is no money printing machine.

Everbody want, when this so called great man of god ask in the church for money, stand up and tell the followers in the church, I can give 1 Million naira, but no one will ask him from where this money come, because all this so called great man of god didnot know how the normal nigerian people live.

Sometimes i have the feeling that many of the christians didnot pray to god they pray to the angel of the light because this angel of the light looks like he is god.

Is it okay when a father give the money what he need to pay the school fees for his child to the pastor.
Is it okay when a mother give the money what she has that she could buy food for her children to the pastor.
Is it okay to steal money from your neighbor to give it to the pastor.
is it okay to steal money from the goverment to give it to the pastor.
Is it okay to scam people in other countries to give this money to the pastor.
Is it okay as politican to steal money from the goverment to give it to the pastor.
Re: Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) by Tgirl4real(f): 11:58am On Aug 19, 2013
frosbel:

Truth lovers are scarce in Nigeria, says a lot about the pathetic state of events in that corrupt country.

smiley

Pathetic indeed! And that is to put it mildly.

I know the hour of our salvation is near. That's my consolation.

2 Likes

Re: Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) by PastorOluT(m): 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Sincerely that's my consolation
Re: Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) by alexleo(m): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tgirl4real:

God bless you my dear sister. For now is our salvation nearer than when we received Christ. Even so, come then, Lord Jesus, come. Amen.
Re: Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) by larryburton: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
nora544: Ask why corruption grows from year to year in nigeria.

1. the politicans who give and take, money to people they don't need it and they take money that they have more.

2 the church because all in the church is about money money money, sow seed, give first fruit, harvest fruit,.....

When i hear and this comes from all this so called great man of god, give all what you have and when you come home god will give you 10 or 100 times more, god is no money printing machine.

Everbody want, when this so called great man of god ask in the church for money, stand up and tell the followers in the church, I can give 1 Million naira, but no one will ask him from where this money come, because all this so called great man of god didnot know how the normal nigerian people live.

Sometimes i have the feeling that many of the christians didnot pray to god they pray to the angel of the light because this angel of the light looks like he is god.

Is it okay when a father give the money what he need to pay the school fees for his child to the pastor.
Is it okay when a mother give the money what she has that she could buy food for her children to the pastor.
Is it okay to steal money from your neighbor to give it to the pastor.
is it okay to steal money from the goverment to give it to the pastor.
Is it okay to scam people in other countries to give this money to the pastor.
Is it okay as politican to steal money from the goverment to give it to the pastor.
It is not OKAY and will never be okay. Priest is growing fat and follower are get tiny. May God deliver us from this so call men of God and stupid follower.

1 Like

Re: Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) by Debeloved87(m): 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
2days 2d flood, the devil aint smiling, all man 4himself, if they dont have eyes to read,ears to hear, heart to understand and leg to run, then they should have a forehead to receive that mark or bear its consequence..
Re: Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) by oiseworld: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
Nigerians are so fond of fault finding and back biting, reason why we have note put our God given potentials to use. Didn't the Bible warn against correcting another mans servant. You are not his master, he doesn't preach your gospel, you have not called him yet you judge him(them).

You on your part has not raised one disciple talkless of a congregation, yet you find so much comfort in accusing they who have taken their Christ calling to the international level just as Jesus instructed.

You have one head;they have one, you have two hands they have two, you have the Bible; see how well it has profited them. and yet you complain like one who has been robbed. Since you know the gospel better than they, why don't you then lead by example. Abi wetin dey stop you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / What Is Wrong With Being A Jehovah's Witness? ~UPDATED~ / Reaching Out To The Unchurched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.