Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! (27916 Views)

Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help / Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 03, 2011
21 Jesus declared, “Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.
23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.[/color]

Jesus was going about preaching, Jesus did not set up a place of worship, this is the example true followers of Jesus should follow. These Penticostal churches are being set up by satan to keep people in bondage.

True worshipers please always remember that you are like a sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves, when you attend these penticostal churches.

4 Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you wish, I will put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah.”
Setting up a place of worship is man's way of thinking, Jesus did not even answer Peter.

Penticostal pastors are agents of the devil and their mission is to steal and destroy like their father the devil.

1 Like

Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2011
Not all Pastors are satanic agents.

Most are, but not all.

There are a remnant who are still standing on the word of God.

4 Likes

Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2011
Most are, but not all.

[size=15pt]If it's an envagelist that does not collect tithes and does not have a church building, I’ll say maybe yes, but a penticostal pastor in a church building with just the owner, Go or daddy as they are called now, I will say they are all the agents of satan.[/size]
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2011
frosbel:

Most are, but not all.

Pastors are not satanic agents. They are just sincere deceivers. They actually believe in what they preach.
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by aletheia(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2011
MrBible:

If it's an envagelist that does not collect tithes. . .
^
Is that the biblical criteria for determining the true servant of God? Receiving tithes? There is nothing wrong in church members paying a tithe of their earnings to the church. The problem lies with what is taught with regards to tithes.
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2011
Is that the biblical criteria for determining the true servant of God? Receiving tithes? There is nothing wrong in church members paying a tithe of their earnings to the church. The problem lies with what is taught with regards to tithes.
[size=15pt]Anyone collecting tithes will have to quote Malachi 3:10 first to deceive the person they are going to collect tithes from, this shows that such a preacher is a false preacher and an agent of satan. [/size]
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by aletheia(m): 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2011
^
Does your statement "anyone" mean "everyone"? Not all churches where tithes are paid quote Malachi 3:10. I know churches where no one is forced to pay a tithe and no one is declared cursed if he does not pay. There are churches where tithes are paid but the pastors do not preach on tithes. . .so your statement has shades of untruth.

1 Like

Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by thehomer: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2011
frosbel:

Most are, but not all.

Which ones are satanic agents and which ones aren't?
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 04, 2011
^^

Good question, but I will not do the research for you. Google , wikipedia, youtube and other research tools are available for your use online.

Lets know what you come up with once you have completed you investigation.

Thanks,
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by Sweetnecta: 12:49am On Jun 04, 2011
if the below is true from jesus of the bible, then there is no safety for any christian.

[Quote]« on: Yesterday at 09:11:07 AM »
John 4: 21 & 23
21 Jesus declared, “Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.[/Quote]and those who worship jesus have erred 'extremely' from what jesus said above.

[Quote]23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.[/Quote]again, this is an indictment from the lips of jesus of the bible against those who worship him. you can bring other verses where it is quoted peter or somebody worshiped him. they either lied against peter and jesus or somebody has lied, in the light of the above.

[Quote]Jesus was going about preaching, Jesus did not set up a place of worship, this is the example true followers of Jesus should follow. These Penticostal churches are being set up by satan to keep people in bondage. True worshipers it is time for you to wakeup.[/Quote]so where did 'church', a building creep up into the ideology of the christians, if it did not come from jesus? if you say church is a spiritual thing and not a physical building, tell us where that fits in the above verses?

[Quote]4 Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you wish, I will put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah.”
Setting up a place of worship is man's way of thinking, Jesus did not even answer Peter.[/Quote]this is after jesus of the bible said all worships including praise worthy names and titles belong to the One Who is not on earth, peter still erroneously call jesus lord. no wonder in addition of mentioning past personalities who were not present, intending to erect what is abomination [shelters], calling jesus lord deserved the silence [cold shoulders] that peter got. if peter was treated this way, which of you is safe? you now see how plausible that you will belong to the group jesus will say depart from me to?

[Quote]Penticostal pastors are agents of the devil and their mission is to steal and destroy like their father the devil.[/Quote]@Tonye-T; see what your christian comrade is saying about your leaders and your Leader? Glory belongs to Allah Who taught man the use of pen. and the finger of the op penned a thing that supports Muhammad [as] and disgraces you. remember that i said you do not have support against your Creator? the above is a piece of proof.
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by Joagbaje(m): 3:10am On Jun 04, 2011
. . . Childs play. . .
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 04, 2011
[size=15pt]True worshipers please always remember that you are like a sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves, when you attend these penticostal churches.[/size]
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by nuclearboy(m): 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2011
You've taken the issue too far.

Not all pentecostal preachers are wolves. And even amongst those who preach tithes, not all are criminal - many are innocently wrong and do not have the knowledge that freed you. Please remember that no man is perfect.
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2011
nuclearboy 

Not all pentecostal preachers are wolves. And even amongst those who preach tithes, not all are criminal - many are innocently wrong and do not have the knowledge that freed you. Please remember that no man is perfect.

[size=15pt]How do you tell which ones are wolves and which ones are not? If this female student took them all as wolves the pastor's satanic spirit would not have removed her pants. May The Good Lord comfort and deliver this young female student from what this satanic agent has done to her.

Holy Spirit removed her pants — Says pastor accused of having sex with student inside the church:
http://www.tribune.com.ng/sun/index.php/features/918-holy-spirit-removed-her-pants-says-pastor-accused-of-having-sex-with-student-inside-the-church
[/size]
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2011
nuclearboy:

I tend to agree with you !
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2011
nuclearboy 

[size=15pt]How do you tell which ones are wolves and which ones are not? If this female student took them all as wolves the pastor's satanic spirit would not have removed her pants. May The Good Lord comfort and deliver this young female student from what this satanic agent has done to her.

Holy Spirit removed her pants — Says pastor accused of having sex with student inside the church:
http://www.tribune.com.ng/sun/index.php/features/918-holy-spirit-removed-her-pants-says-pastor-accused-of-having-sex-with-student-inside-the-church
[/size]
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by nuclearboy(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2011
@MrBible:

The purpose of the Christian walk is to become better till perfection comes. Maturity is a stage we get to that helps us discern between real & fake, not only in servants of God but even other matters.

You will meet many true servants of God who have left ALL and are out there on the missionary field. Their focus is so much on evangelism that they do not have the time or inclination to study the issue of tithes as you have done. They may innocently believe that tithes are due to them because of some drivel taught to them earlier that they never had time to study. This would compel them too, to teach the matter as doctrine. These are not satanic agents but innocent people continuing in what they were taught.

I believe that it is only when a man has refused truth (presented to him) and deliberately continues in a lie that he can be called "evil"/"satanic"/etc and even then, we must do so with caution because if such has believed in a lie for 5 days, it would be easy to drop it and accept truth but some have believed these lies for decades. Such ought to be pitied and gradually shown the truth. Human foibles will not allow us accept our life-long beliefs have been wrong especially if they have cost us cash or pride and believe me Brother, the truth about tithes can make someone go crazy - all those things they gave up, the smiling face of that oily looking pastor as he got a few more million last Sunday while we stupidly paid it, etc.

Its not easy - Aggression is a defense mechanism

1 Like

Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2011
@ nuclearboy
[size=15pt]Matthew 6:24
"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money
[/size]

[size=15pt]No one can serve two masters, if a penticostal pastor is happy to collect tithes from his sheep then that's one sign to show that his is in the ministry for financial gains. This is why these penticostal pastors are more concerned about prosperity preaching than the Good News Of Jesus.

If you still feel I'm wrong then why can't these penticostal pastors see this verse in their Bible or is it only my Bible that has it?
[/size]
[size=15pt]2 Corinthians 9:7
Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
[/size]
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2011
http://www.newswatchngr.com/editorial/prime/Cover/10820085539.htm

David Oyedepo, bishop of the Living Faith Church, also known as Winners Chapel vividly captured the reason for the business approach of many Pentecostal pastors to evangelism in his book Exploits In Ministry.

In the book, he described ministry as "essentially business." He says: "Without doubt, one of the reasons why most ministries ordained of God fall short of expectation or collapse completely is due to their unbusiness-like approach to ministry. Ministry is essentially business. Jesus said: Wist ye not that I must be about my father's business (Luke 2:49). It is God's business, not the father's religion… We have been accused of turning ministry into a business. But that is not true.

We met it as a business, Jesus, the author and founder of Ministry told us it is a business."

Oyedepo explained that just as business involves investment and profit making, pastors invest in ministry to make profit. It is, therefore, little wonder that today, Oyedepo and some other wealthy pentecostal pastors have re-invented the core meaning of Christianity by pushing the frontiers of affluence in the socio-political, business and educational realms of Nigeria

I hope this puts to death this and similar threads. Now we know where what rock these guys stand upon.

He's a business man involved in gospel, not a clergy involved in business
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by nuclearboy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2011
You're not reading what I write, MrBible.

Plus you forget I'm much more critical than you are of fakes. But I do not think it is right to throw out the baby with the bath water.

While I agree with the Scripture you quote and its meaning, my own point is simple - some people do NOT know. A medical doctor has 2 degrees in medicine - does that mean he can perform brain surgery? All pastors know the scripture but some know more about tithes than others - like Gary Arnold here on NL. Some will know more about evangelism than others, some about prophecy. The only thing all must know is the issue of salvation.

Manmy exist who do not yet know about tithes as much as you do - that does not make them fake. It is ONLY after ALL the information has been presented and they choose to continue that they are fake. My example of missionaries is classic - do you really think a missionary in China could be in it for the money?

The dude musKeeto refers to above is a totally different kettle of fish - gimme a cane and I will whip him till he whimpers in tears like the fat-ass he is
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2011
@uclearboy

Just checking are missionaries the same as penticostal pastors?

1 Like

Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by PastorAIO: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2011
It is not everyone that is an agent of Satan that is aware of it. That doesn't mean that Satan is not using them.
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by nuclearboy(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2011
@MrBible:

Some missionaries HAVE pentecostal origins/background. So some are Pentecostals.

And like P_AIO says, yes, some can be used of Satan without knowing BUT at least those who do not know have that in their advantage since we all know a few even here on NL who know but for whom the lure of an easy meal outstrips truth, decency and fairness
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 05, 2011
@uclearboy
[size=15pt]The Penticostal Pastors I'm referring to are the ones that are not restricted to or associated with a religious denomination. I mean the ones that only answer to their GO or Daddy and the ones that does not answer to anyone at all.[/size]
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by solomto(f): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2011
I knw of pastor that used to pay visit to my neighbours flat and she told me that smtimes he comes for tithe collection.
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by PastorAIO: 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2011
solomto:

I knw of pastor that used to pay visit to my neighbours flat and she told me that smtimes he comes for tithe collection.

Why not? if tithe can become money then why can it not metamorphose into something else again?
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2011
[size=15pt]solomto

This one is very serious O! A pastor going to collect tithes in peoples houses.
[/size]
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by PastorAIO: 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2011
MrBible:

[size=15pt]solomto
This one is very serious O! A pastor going to collect tithes in peoples houses.
[/size]

It is very serious even if it is just money that he is going to collect. But then what if it is something else apart from money.
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by Sweetnecta: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2011
@mrbible; « #11 on: Yesterday at 07:25:15 AM »
[Quote]True worshipers please always remember that you are like a sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves, when you attend these penticostal churches.[/Quote]going by the biblical jesus, shouldn't a true believer worship God, alone instead of 2 from the 3, if not the 3? a sheep that is in the midst of the wolves is dumb. it needs to get out of there before it becomes dinner, if not lunch or breakfast or just snack. the same serpent you claim is the symbol of evil becomes the symbol of wisdom you must imitate? there is no way a personality that is not out to deceive will have characteristics of serpent and dove together in him. you christians are dishonest people. you do evil when you say you love everyone.

[Quote]nuclearboy (m); « #12 on: Yesterday at 02:06:32 PM »

Not all pentecostal preachers are wolves. And even amongst those who preach tithes, not all are criminal - many are innocently wrong and do not have the knowledge that freed you. Please remember that no man is perfect.[/Quote]wasn't the biblical jesus a man? there you have in the last bold the man called jesus. Alhamdulillah. the other bold are indicators of what the audiences are going to be when the speakers are wolves, criminals, ignorant of knowledge that saves.

[Quote]Posted on: Yesterday at 04:14:10 PM
@MrBible:

The purpose of the Christian walk is to become better till perfection comes. Maturity is a stage we get to that helps us discern between real & fake, not only in servants of God but even other matters.[/Quote]the first bold is classic. was it not just posted above that no man is perfect? that incudes however long he lived. if jesus was a man and was not perfect, when shall a christian appear on world stage and he/she is perfect? i have read somewhere that the word 'slave' is used in the bible to indicate 'christian believer'. why shying away from it and write 'servant' as if its not to mean slave? hypocrisy.

[Quote]You will meet many true servants of God who have left ALL and are out there on the missionary field. Their focus is so much on evangelism that they do not have the time or inclination to study the issue of tithes as you have done. They may innocently believe that tithes are due to them because of some drivel taught to them earlier that they never had time to study. This would compel them too, to teach the matter as doctrine. These are not satanic agents but innocent people continuing in what they were taught.[/Quote]ignorance is now a good excuse.

[Quote]I believe that it is only when a man has refused truth (presented to him) and deliberately continues in a lie that he can be called "evil"/"satanic"/etc and even then, we must do so with caution because if such has believed in a lie for 5 days, it would be easy to drop it and accept truth but some have believed these lies for decades. Such ought to be pitied and gradually shown the truth. Human foibles will not allow us accept our life-long beliefs have been wrong especially if they have cost us cash or pride and believe me Brother, the truth about tithes can make someone go crazy - all those things they gave up, the smiling face of that oily looking pastor as he got a few more million last Sunday while we stupidly paid it, etc.[/Quote]and to believe that God is 3 and became a man and was ignorant, lacked knowledge, etc, got killed like chicken by hanging, etc, are these not lies which we tell you the absolute truth and you stubbornly hang on the false that you have been fed from birth a sign of your deliberately being evil, satanic, etc? you have already witnessed against yourself.
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by dorox(m): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2011
The post below was made by me yesterday on a different thread, it tells you a bit of why i am very wary of the pentecostal church and why i also think that they are danger to society.
All these so called men of God especially those of the pentecostal/magical prosperity pedlars are in actual fact agents of the devil, their goal is to debase the priceless value of Jesus' ransom sacrifice to the extent that it can be measured in naira and kobo. All they talk about in their place of worship is how to get material prosperity by sowing seeds of faith. They have turned the house of God into an investment bank promising believers as much as a thousand percent return on investing some specified amount of money on their pastors/church/God. They crassly reinforce this warped unchristian value system on their members by rewarding the rich(ill gotten or not) among them with special front row seats closest to God pastor. At the beginning of every year as far as i can remember, they make all kinds of wonderful empty promises to their members à la this is your year of bountiful harvest, year of excesses, year of fulfillment and so on and so forth. In fact what they are able to promise believers at the beginning of each year is only limited by their imagination and at the end of each year the believers as a group are no better off making a lie of the preachers words. Just imagine how you would react if your doctor or banker gave you half as much false promises as these preachers, would that person continue to be your doctor or banker? Certainly not. Why then do we continue to allow all these evil men to make false promises and not hold them accountable?
  Just look at how poor nigeria is today, can you honestly say our poverty stems from the lack of church and church goers or the lack of muslims? We are poor because we are a nation of people that have lost the ability to think for themselves attributing every little thing that happens around us to the supernatural. When a car crashes or plunge into a river or something, we don't stop to question the state of the driver, the condition of the road or the serviceability of the vehicle in order to understand the cause of the accident and how best to prevent or reduce future occurrence. Instead you hear things like na mammy water, blood sucking demons were thirsty and all kinds of ridiculous stories comingfrom adults of normal intelligence.
In a nut shell, out of the abundance of Gods love for mankind, he gave his only begotten Son so that anyone exercising faith in Him might not perish but have a priceless everlasting life that money cannot buy. Don't let your pastor sell you short, being materially rich or poor is not an indication of your spiritual wealth.

1 Like

Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2011
@Pastor AIO
It is very serious even if it is just money that he is going to collect.  But then what if it is something else apart from money.

[size=15pt]Are you saying this pastor may be collecting tithes in kind by going to peoples houses? [/size]
Re: Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! by dorox(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2011
MrBible:

Pastor AIO
[size=15pt]Are you saying this pastor may be collecting tithes in kind by going to peoples houses?[/size]
Sad but true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Want To Join A Choir And I Need Ideas On How To Write The Letter. / Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari / 14 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Been A First-timer In A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.