Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church (9431 Views)

Worship At Christ Embassy Online Church Today / God's Grace Online Church / Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by Blackgold09(f): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
aitoehigie: This church looks empty! Where is everyone? Drops tithe and flees....
u r late na
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by demelza: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
Tochimas your sermon too long o! Our God is Jehovah sharp sharp, no fall him hand here.
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by chimerase2: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
ON to de book of matthew 5 27 wia I wil show u collection of bribe is allowed in the mins3 oya brethren ON cheesy
Yes u sista read for us cheesy
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by slimyem: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
This is a joke!!!
It doesn't make any sense!!
Trolls are here already and would soon flood the thread
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
See wetin sister blackgold09(f) dey wear cum church, smh cheesy
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by chimerase2: 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
demelza: Tochimas your sermon too long o! Our God is Jehovah sharp sharp, no fall him hand here.
cheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by demelza: 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
chimerase2: ON to de book of matthew 5 27 wia I wil show u collection of bribe is allowed in the mins3 oya brethren ON cheesy
Yes u sista read for us cheesy
*Adjusts Bra*
For God Loves Us
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by Chimerase(m): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
mr.official:

Lol. Please how do we pay tithes?
broda mi drop am tru recharge card as u re led by the spirit cool
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by drstan(m): 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
BoboYekini: See wetin sister blackgold09(f) dey wear cum church, smh cheesy
sister please what you are wearing is too short, please go back, this is a holy ground and not a disco hall,
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by chimerase2: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
BoboYekini: See wetin sister blackgold09(f) dey wear cum church, smh cheesy
she de wear BIKINI? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
@prem-love, I don't really think the poster meant it as a joke
It is just the people that is deliberately misconstrued it so, there is nothing wrong with having church service or bible study online , remember , where two or more are gathered, not necessarily in a church building

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by Richy4(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
Oya it is time for sunday school,sisters open your holy book to Psalm 200. after studying this verse, your male boss in your place of work will drive away his wife tomorrow and marry you. if you believe it shout Amen cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by drstan(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
I see a sister here, you just lost your job, but let me tell you, before the end of this week you shall have double job waiting for you.
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by drstan(m): 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
Richy.:
Oya it is time for sunday school,sisters open your holy book to Psalm 200. after studying this verse, your male boss in your place of work will drive away his wife tomorrow and marry you. if you believe it shout Amen cool
this is wrong!!!
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2013

Seun, or Mukina2 or whomever put this on fp, thanks for the laughs!
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

Is that Seun? Looks like a hot girl!
gay
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by Richy4(m): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
drstan: this is wrong!!!
what is wrong psalm 200? have you seen it please open it then I will know that it is really wrong
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
Choristers are singing now
JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL

She was driving last Friday on her way to Cincinnati,
On a Snow White Christmas Eve
Going home to see mama and daddy with the baby in the back seat
Fifty miles to go she was running low, 
On faith and gasoline
It'd been a long hard year
She had a lot on her mind
And she didn't pay at tension
She was going away too fast
Before she knew it she was spinning on a a thin black sheet of glass
She saw both lives flash before her eyes, 
She didn't even have time to cry,
She was so scared
She threw her hands up in the air
Jesus take the wheel,
Take it From my hands
Cause I can't do this own my own, 
I'm letting go, 
Give me one more chance
To save me from this road I'm on,
Jesus take the wheel,
Take it, take it from my hand.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
iterator24: gay
_
Huh.

Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
Choristers are singing

On faith and gasoline
She was so scared
Jesus take the wheel,
Take it From my hands
I'm letting go, 
Give me one more chance
Jesus take the wheel,
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
On faith and gasoline
She was so scared
Jesus take the wheel,
Take it From my hands
I'm letting go, 
Give me one more chance
Jesus take the wheel,
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by jafsumar07: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
In what eva we do, we shld put @ d back nd front of our mind dat we re here (earth) for a purpose to worship God. Taking religion as center point for jokes is indeed carlous, henious nd height of wickedness to evn oneself.

Wen its tym for jokes nd teasing, do it with wisdom but do it nt wit any religion cos ds may amount to demeanning nd making gest of d sole purpose of our creation. Nw get a v quite place, sit alone nd ask ur inner self, 'wat is d purpose of my creation?' He dat got brain should think.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by teniyi(m): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
Gboliwe:
You should stay behind after service. You need councelling angry angry angry angry and maybe, deliverance cool

Gribimbo lalapopo kijekije grabbins(speaking in tongue).
I already delivered all d evil spirits in you. The spirit that always make you to follow all underage girls in church. I destroy them all!
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by Tobetoe(m): 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
chimerase2: SOMEBODY TELL UR NEBO UR FADA. cheesy
chimerase ma nebo,ur fada.. Abeg everybody hug 50 gals nw and tell her u love her,then turn left and slap 20 boys and tell him u ar welcum. Make d ministry move to d permanent site, hallaluah

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
demelza:
*Adjusts Bra*
For God Loves Us
werrey
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by Lilimax(f): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
prem love: insult to christianity can u try dis with muslim
Don't mind them. God is watching them...
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
PRAYER FOR TODAY

JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL FOR THIS GENERATION
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by chimerase2: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
Tobetoe: chimerase ma nebo,ur fada.. Abeg everybody hug 50 gals nw and tell her u love her,then turn left and slap 20 boys and tell him u ar welcum. Make d ministry move to d permanent site, hallaluah
angry
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by Blessmira: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
[quote
author=Richy.]I guess I have to attend the third service
because I do not want to sit at the back. please when is the third
service starting cheesy
[/quote]

By 11:30 pm. Come n u wl b blessed! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by Drseno1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
Richy.:
grin
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by badmeat(m): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
WTF!
Re: Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
Food for thought

When will you invite Jesus to take the wheel like this woman in Carrie underwood song? Tomorrow might be too late, remember you might not have second chance like she did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Understand By Ash Wednesday? / Can God Create A Mountain That God Can't Move? / The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.