Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Ribadu: How Gani Fawehinmi Mentored Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu: How Gani Fawehinmi Mentored Me (6642 Views)

Nubu Ribadu: How Far With The Governorship In Adamawa? / Buhari's Victory Celebration At Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park In Ojota, Lagos / "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu: How Gani Fawehinmi Mentored Me by musiwa1c: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2013
shocked

a paid agent of jonathan.. he is working for jonathan again
90% of nigerian see him as corrupt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb0d99awZlc
Re: Ribadu: How Gani Fawehinmi Mentored Me by bankyc: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2013
Mr Ribadu, Gani Fawehinmi may be ur mentor bt u never represented what he stands for. Moreover it's an insult on his personality, so get a life and stop saying trash!
Re: Ribadu: How Gani Fawehinmi Mentored Me by abokinside: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2013
El Guapo:

Y'all must learn to rise above the orchestrated cacaphony of deceit around the fmr EFCC boss, he's no hero but a fraud.

A trusted source once disclosed to us that Nuhu bought atleast 4 houses for himself at choice locations in Abuja, Dubai and Britian!

They include a house at No 18 Mambilla street, off Udi hills Street, Maitama; a flat at Palm Beach estate, Dubai; and another property at 29, Kingsway, Leeds UK.

Where would he cart the missing dossiers prior to his deserved sacking as the EFCC boss to?

These and many more ills cant be the reflection of Good Gani.
I thought you were only paid to do this for the 2011 elections, does your contract extend to 2013, you lying bigot. When Ribadu was chased away by Yar dua according to the Ibori script with active conniving of Andoaka the criminal attorney general, the mandate given to Farida Waziri was to nail Ribadu by all means, every single aspect of his public service life was probed by his enemies yet nothing was found on him. You now come here with your beer parlour jist claiming this and that without a shread of evidence. In any case the samean turned down a 15million usd bribe, pls look for other strategies to bring Ribadu sown but definitely not graft.
Re: Ribadu: How Gani Fawehinmi Mentored Me by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
bankyc: Mr Ribadu, Gani Fawehinmi may be ur mentor bt u never represented what he stands for. Moreover it's an insult on his personality, so get a life and stop saying trash!

God bless U

abokinside: I thought you were only paid to do this for the 2011 elections, does your contract extend to 2013, you lying bigot. When Ribadu was chased away by Yar dua according to the Ibori script with active conniving of Andoaka the criminal attorney general, the mandate given to Farida Waziri was to nail Ribadu by all means, every single aspect of his public service life was probed by his enemies yet nothing was found on him. You now come here with your beer parlour jist claiming this and that without a shread of evidence. In any case the samean turned down a 15million usd bribe, pls look for other strategies to bring Ribadu sown but definitely not graft.

You're a tool.

I stipulated up there that 'a trusted source' disclosed Ribadu's scams - A source that eventually happened to be an agent in their agency.

Would the dailies convene to publish farce reports about Nuhu during his EFCC days? Those reports were a handwork of Investigative Reporting.

Stop creaming ur worthless self over a dude u know nothing about, Scumbag!
Re: Ribadu: How Gani Fawehinmi Mentored Me by OXYZ: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
In a country of 160 million mumus,what do you expect?Mumu leaders,people like Ribadu cannot rule this country,Nigerial is at a lower pedestal.Elections are won base on sentiments not on reasons.
Re: Ribadu: How Gani Fawehinmi Mentored Me by OXYZ: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
You're a tool.

I stipulated up there that 'a trusted source' disclosed Ribadu's scams - A source that eventually happened to be an agent in their agency.

Would the dailies convene to publish farce reports about Nuhu during his EFCC days? Those reports were a handwork of Investigative Reporting.

Stop creaming ur worthless self over a dude u know nothing about Delusionary statement,lack substance.If this is true by now Ribadu should be worming his foot in the prison
Re: Ribadu: How Gani Fawehinmi Mentored Me by laplace19(m): 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
Asoozy:

I would vote this man into public office any day!

You must not quote everything,bro
Re: Ribadu: How Gani Fawehinmi Mentored Me by anonimi: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
He must have forgotten Gani Fawehinmi's mentoring lessons and his ideological stance when

* he allowed himself to be recruited by Tinubu as the ACN presidential candidate in 2011 and subsequently agreed to step down for his fulani brother, Buhari.
Re: Ribadu: How Gani Fawehinmi Mentored Me by dealslip(f): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
Chinaimporter: [size=22pt]i hate poor men,they smell sweaty and sound disgusting.shot up all pooor men and women in da house cos i am rich and you are all meant to serve me and my colleagues so please stop dreaming and get down on you knees if you arent worth a billion[/size]

Stay off drugs.
Re: Ribadu: How Gani Fawehinmi Mentored Me by Ngwakwe: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2013
This is the cynicism why politicians ban motorbike and tricycles for private use in some public roads.

Who determines what a poor/average worker uses for private transport when he goes to work, church/mosque etc.

The Rich and the Politicians are most times inconsiderate and selfish

Chinaimporter: [size=22pt]i hate poor men,they smell sweaty and sound disgusting.shot up all pooor men and women in da house cos i am rich and you are all meant to serve me and my colleagues so please stop dreaming and get down on you knees if you arent worth a billion[/size]
Re: Ribadu: How Gani Fawehinmi Mentored Me by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
Nuhu Ribadu is a Model to me !!!

That Dude is worth studying,and these are the youngChaps I always clamour for ,to stir the wheel of our nation to greatness!!!

I also feel happy with Oshiomole,no matter how important my schedules are,I wanna listen when Oshiobaba is talking !!!

Rochas sound boastful but who wouldn't be proud of Good Governance and delivery of dividends of democracy to His people ....

And Nasir Elrufai, smiley, thats one hell of a chap whom I tagged ''Alligator pepper'' .......... His Unflinching gait and performances are there for us to see !!!

Fashola hmmmmm, this a man who surely know what it takes to succeed and how to pursue it ..... Fearlessly !!!

Aregbesola ahahahaha ..... Young Shall Grow !!!

And Sincerely without lying to myself; Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan,GCFR ...... This man meant well but a victim of poor political Ideology from Papa Deceiving Pikin,poor mentorship from the ''second man to ever disguise as woman in evading British onslaught aka Alamiyese therefore, it wasn't a wrong call from Bisi Akande inviting GEJ to join progressive and have a reshaped mentality !!!

To crown it all , Olusegun Aremu Okiki Obasanjo , one,two,three leaves must be borrowed from this man, taaa, He is an Icon !!!

God Bless Nigeria and Grant Us CHANGE,amin !!!
Re: Ribadu: How Gani Fawehinmi Mentored Me by NaijaNaWaa: 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
a.A.K:
Its been a long time o where is this man

He always surfaces once there's an election in sight

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address / After Goliath, Another Giant Existed / Electricity Tariff Hike Will Further Impoverish Nigerians - Northern Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.