Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,250 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Help!!! Boredom Is Draining Life Out Of Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!!! Boredom Is Draining Life Out Of Me (656 Views)

High On Boredom / I Have N100k Can I Invest In Forex Trade And Make A Life Out Of It / Boredom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Boredom Is Draining Life Out Of Me by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 18, 2013
x
Re: Help!!! Boredom Is Draining Life Out Of Me by rash47(m): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
Put in for proffesional courses.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Boredom Is Draining Life Out Of Me by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
Been there...done that.
Isn't that more money?
Already done PMP, NIM, and have 4 other online certifications.

I find languages really interesting though, still need *ego* to learn them. cryBeen there...done that.
Isn't that more money?
Already done PMP, NIM, and have 4 other online certifications.

I find languages really interesting though, still need *ego* to learn them.
Re: Help!!! Boredom Is Draining Life Out Of Me by omiobo: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
Girl,swallow your pride of being a graduate,develop interest in learning something that can make you creative. Like Fashion designing,decorator,graphic designing,make up artist etc

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Boredom Is Draining Life Out Of Me by Freiburger(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
mitsaro:
Getting a boyfriend is even more difficult than getting a job...yeah I said it. Girls my size only attract married men in
Yes, getting a boyfriend should be a more difficult task, especially if the primary aim of having one is for financial gains. As much as i can understand you plights, a complete overhaul of your mindset is what you need at the moment, everyother thing will follow, including that so much needed boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Boredom Is Draining Life Out Of Me by halfcurrent(m): 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
Freiburger:
Yes, getting a boyfriend should be a more difficult task, especially if the primary aim of having one is for financial gains. As much as i can understand you plights, a complete overhaul of your mindset is what you need at the moment, everyother thing will follow, including that so much needed boyfriend.

Well said bro... this is hitting the nail on the head...gbam!
Re: Help!!! Boredom Is Draining Life Out Of Me by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
Thanks y'all for your time and advice...I guess pride has always been an issue.
I'll work on it.

(1) (Reply)

Why Agagu's Casket Was Intact After The Plane Crash That Killed 13 / Aero Contractor Plane Loses Tyre While Landing In Lagos / Jealous Lady Poured Acid On Friend’s Face Because Her Friend Is Finer Than Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.