Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Boredom - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boredom (1479 Views)

High On Boredom / Help!!! Boredom Is Draining Life Out Of Me / Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boredom by sexyliano: 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2011
I get cash money
I am honest muslim
I am very tall
white chics love me so why wont low grade black chics want me

i am not man-lover
i belong to the Nigerian ruling class family.
if you are nairaland female and dont want me then you a looser.
Re: Boredom by slimyem: 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2011
you are crazy.i swear!
Re: Boredom by sexyliano: 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2011
No am not. muslim women may resist me because they are holy buy no christian women ever has resist me before. if all the high gig white women want me why cant the low class black woman love me.
Re: Boredom by IbroSaunks(m): 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2011
subhanallah!!!
Re: Boredom by freecocoa(f): 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2011
I know you ain't new but just want to be the hediot you are,I know what you want but I'll indulge you cos I'm seriously very free now.
Alrighty firstly it brings me great joy to tell you that you are the wisest foool in the house tonight and therefore you deserve a round of applause for that,now this award goes to you simply cos you have succeeded in out doing your masters in the battle for the most stupiid looser in the house,trust me this position is highly clamored for by your co hediots,so rejoice and be glad for you've earned it with just few posts. Now let's move on,its pretty glaring that you are suffering from a high level of worthlessness,you know how pathetic you are so you come to a public forum and paint yourself great not knowing your uselessness rubs off in your post,I have a solution to your ailment,please go to a train station,stand in the train track and let a train run you over I'm sure you'll be doing yourself a whole lot of good cos seriously you know it in your heart that what's going on in there is"why is my life so miserable,I'm cursed,I can't even get laid,I hate my life,I just wish to die" I'm just being a good samaritan by showing you the way out of your misery,now hurry along before your folly pushes you into a more agonizing way to die cos this method is painless and quicker, Good luck with the train Arrow,I know you won't fail yourself, say hey to satan for your co hediots,tell him they said they'll soon be home.
Re: Boredom by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2011
Dawg go Bleep yourself. Switching hands is allowed
Re: Boredom by Chimezie198(m): 11:59pm On Dec 06, 2011
sexyliano:

I get cash money
I am honest muslim
I am very tall

i am not man-lover
upload ya face lets take a look.
Re: Boredom by Beync(f): 12:00am On Dec 07, 2011
fantasies
Re: Boredom by Idowuogbo(f): 12:18am On Dec 07, 2011
Funnny Mod move thread to jokes poster dint mean to click romance, ask him he sure tell u its an error it got posted here.Next!!
Re: Boredom by sexyliano: 12:31am On Dec 07, 2011
freecocoa:

I know you ain't new but just want to be the hediot you are,I know what you want but I'll indulge you cos I'm seriously very free now.
Alrighty firstly it brings me great joy to tell you that you are the wisest foool in the house tonight and therefore you deserve a round of applause for that,now this award goes to you simply cos you have succeeded in out doing your masters in the battle for the most stupiid looser in the house,trust me this position is highly clamored for by your co hediots,so rejoice and be glad for you've earned it with just few posts. Now let's move on,its pretty glaring that you are suffering from a high level of worthlessness,you know how pathetic you are so you come to a public forum and paint yourself great not knowing your uselessness rubs off in your post,I have a solution to your ailment,please go to a train station,stand in the train track and let a train run you over I'm sure you'll be doing yourself a whole lot of good cos seriously you know it in your heart that what's going on in there is"why is my life so miserable,I'm cursed,I can't even get laid,I hate my life,I just wish to die" I'm just being a good samaritan by showing you the way out of your misery,now hurry along before your folly pushes you into a more agonizing way to die cos this method is painless and quicker, Good luck with the train Arrow,I know you won't fail yourself, say hey to satan for your co hediots,tell him they said they'll soon be home.

the last girl i been bang is your name sake. since her name is freecoochy i think say i will not pay after banging her but for where. when will you come over let me help serivice this anger out of you. i know you need a man badly in this winter. i am available for 2 hours only because coochy plenty everywhere. wash it well with bleach before passing them to me becuase bad odor make me feel bad.
Re: Boredom by Idowuogbo(f): 12:34am On Dec 07, 2011
^Winter dey 9ja ni undecided
Re: Boredom by freecocoa(f): 12:35am On Dec 07, 2011
Setyliar
Is that you talking or your worthless ghost?
Re: Boredom by Chimezie198(m): 12:39am On Dec 07, 2011
sexyliano:

the last girl i been slam is your name sake. since her name is freecoochy i think say i will not pay after banging her but for where. when will you come over let me help serivice this anger out of you. i know you need a man badly in this winter. i am available for 2 hours only because coochy plenty everywhere. wash it well with bleach before passing them to me becuase bad odor make me feel bad.
Re: Boredom by sexyliano: 12:42am On Dec 07, 2011
freecocoa:

Setyliar
Is that you talking or your worthless ghost?

freecoochy, when are you coming ovr and how much do you charge per night?. i see your picture but you no too fine so reduce price for me.
Re: Boredom by Mallow: 1:35am On Dec 07, 2011
smh.
Re: Boredom by MrCork17: 2:00am On Dec 07, 2011
sexyliano:

I get cash money
I am honest muslim
I am very tall

i am not man-lover

sexyliano. bro did somebody swaaaar for you? (no offeinse) undecided
Re: Boredom by 195(f): 2:34am On Dec 07, 2011
OP SHUT UP BEFORE I LAY A CURSE ON YOU undecided
Re: Boredom by topup: 3:01am On Dec 07, 2011
sexyliano:

Why they won't love you?

The above quote explains it all!
Re: Boredom by Chimezie198(m): 8:24am On Dec 07, 2011
190_@:

OP SHUT UP BEFORE I LAY A CURSE ON YOU undecided
Re: Boredom by 195(f): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2011
angry angry
Re: Boredom by pendo89(f): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2011
190_@:

OP SHUT UP BEFORE I LAY A THUNDERBOLT ON YOU undecided
Re: Boredom by 195(f): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2011
Rotfl @ thunderbolt grin grin
Re: Boredom by Adaeze003(f): 10:00am On Dec 07, 2011
I feel so sad for this boy because its frustration that pushed him to post this. Let me translate>
he is very POOR
he is a very dishonest moslem
he is very short
if white chicks <baby bird> loves him why wont black low grade chicks<still talking of baby birds here> want him
he is gay
he belongs to a poor home
if any nairaland lady wants him then she's a looser! cry .
Re: Boredom by zealot4me(f): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided

dis is wat happens wen kids start making use use of computer
Re: Boredom by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2011
zealot4me:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

dis is wat happens wen kids start making use use of computer

llooooolz
Re: Boredom by Flashaldrin(m): 10:48am On Dec 07, 2011
sexyliano = 190 embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Boredom by 195(f): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2011
shocked >> angry angry
Re: Boredom by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2011
OP If SEXKILLZ catch you heen? u don enta am angry
Re: Boredom by Flashaldrin(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2011
190_@:

shocked >> angry angry
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Boredom by sexyliano: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2011
Adaeze003:

I feel so sad for this boy because its frustration that pushed him to post this. Let me translate>
he is very POOR
he is a very dishonest moslem
he is very short
if white chicks <baby bird> loves him why wont black low grade chicks<still talking of baby birds here> want him
he is man-lover
he belongs to a poor home
if any nairaland lady wants him then she's a looser!  cry   .

Who is this ibo hoe?
Re: Boredom by Adaeze003(f): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2011
emm, The last time i checked my dictionary hoe is a long-handled tool with a metal blade used in destroying or removing weed! Is that wat you meant? pls stop embarrassing your self!
Re: Boredom by sexyliano: 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2011
who is this ibo ho?

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Being Too Expensive, The Fire Of Zamani Crooner Lost His Place As The Brand / Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? / I Suggest We Remove Pictures From Our Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.