Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

'More Than A Friend' By P-square Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'More Than A Friend' By P-square Video (5487 Views)

Download New Music>> Erigga – No Be Crime Ft P Fizzy (prod By P Fizzy) / 'Say Your Love' By P-Square / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'More Than A Friend' By P-square Video by genre(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2008
THAT P SQUARE "MORE THAN A FRIEND" VIDEO IS THE HOTTEST VID IN NIGERIA RIGHT NOW, TIGHT SONG , BETTER VIDEO , THAT VIDEO IS OF INTERNATIONAL STANDARD, THEY REALLY PUT IN WORK IN THAT PROJECT "WHO WAN TEST". grin
Re: 'More Than A Friend' By P-square Video by sanguineseun(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2008
Dude,u dnt knw nothin bout tight videos, cnt u see tht d video's concept is nothn,it's almost like faze video kpo kpo di kpo, thr is more to put to a video than clear picture
Re: 'More Than A Friend' By P-square Video by lalaboi(m): 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2008
moderator!!! oya
Re: 'More Than A Friend' By P-square Video by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2008
I think more than a friend was very hot. Kpo Kpo Di Kpo was a carbon copy of Yo (Excuse Me Miss)
Re: 'More Than A Friend' By P-square Video by sect(m): 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2008
Excuse me mactoa, did you just call kpo kpo di kpo a carbon copy. Anyway, i think Faze's Need somebody is still the hottest and the best video so far. Concept wise,its amazing. Picture and clarity is also great,infact that video has no contention at all. I also love P square videos but that of faze has a better audio depiction and much better concept than P.Square's. So its faze anyday,anytime. . . .
Re: 'More Than A Friend' By P-square Video by Saddam: 1:45am On Jun 09, 2008
Re: 'More Than A Friend' By P-square Video by Saddam: 1:46am On Jun 09, 2008
Re: 'More Than A Friend' By P-square Video by baslone: 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2008
Right now,I don't think any Nigerian video stands out.
They all look the same except from censors of chicks.
Concept is still the same to me.We are merry go rounding
the same effects, but ideas are dead!
Re: 'More Than A Friend' By P-square Video by mrjuwon: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2008
Wait is more than a friend that song that P Square like unashamedly ripped of Mario "Let me love you". Please lets not lie with each other. You are better off listening to "Let Me love you". The whole rip off of it. All they did was use different pitches for the beats. They used the same rhythm and all. Gosh, just when I was beggining to like the two brothers again urgh!
My favourite video right now would be Owen Gee- Leave Levels feat Gino, & Dare Art Alade - Carry Dey Go feat, 2face.
Re: 'More Than A Friend' By P-square Video by eldee(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2008
@lalaboi
Please do you have a link to where the topic has been posted before?
Re: 'More Than A Friend' By P-square Video by Fadajasi(m): 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2008
Pere by mo'hit all star is tha best
Re: 'More Than A Friend' By P-square Video by unix4real1(m): 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2008
Fadajasi:

Pere by mo'hit all star is tha best

dem don do the video? abeg give me the link if u get am

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj And Birdman Working On New Single - Pic / New Music: Wizkid - Baby Give Me That Ft Olamide. And Burna Boy / Subscribe To Iroko Mobile And Get Data Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.