Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

How Do I Advertise On Radio? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Do I Advertise On Radio? (5350 Views)

Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show / Advertise On Www.feeleh.com / The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Advertise On Radio? by OmerianConsult: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hello house, l have a programme coming up for which l need to do radio publicity. What organisations will help me package the advert and how do l get radio stations to play it? What are the costs involved? Do you have any idea of the advert rates of the common stations in Lagos?
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by OmerianConsult: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
??
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by OmerianConsult: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
lf u have something to contribute do it here.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by overboard(m): 1:05am On Oct 22, 2013
Omerian Consult: lf u have something to contribute do it here.

OK o.

Have you produced the program as a pre-recorded one or is it supposed to be live?

When you say "what organizations will help me package the advert", do you mean adverts provided by potential sponsors or organizations that can produce adverts?

If you have sponsors, they would likely have had ads produced already and you'll just feature them at the required spots during the program. However, if you are to produce ads/jingles, several individuals/agencies/production houses can come up with creatives according to a brief and produce them for your sponsors. Of course, if it is live or pre-recorded, you'll most likely have to produce a pilot for your pitch unless you are sponsoring it yourself in which case you may not need ads unless you have a produce/service to sell.

Getting radio stations to play isn't a big problem once you buy airtime but that could be costly depending on duration of the show 10',15', 30'... frequency and spread (No. of stations). The costs vary and getting the rates are no secret. I can furnish you with rate cards if you wish but suggest you buy media through a professional or an agency.
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by afrobaby(f): 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
Advert rates for most stations can easily be gotten from their website, or to call their numbers, but I guess it s better to talk with many marketers to get the best discount,. My coy is also planning to advertise our product on radio and so am looking for best prices
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by OmerianConsult: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2013
Overboard: thanks a lot. lt's a simple announcement for an event. l can as well say it and record it with my phone if they can accept to play it. There are no sponsors. lt can't be more than 30/45 seconds. How do l know the rate of packaging and playing it may be for a week.[/n]
@Afro: thanks, pls furnish me with any info/contact u get.
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by OmerianConsult: 3:01am On Nov 15, 2013
??
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by OmerianConsult: 11:46am On Nov 16, 2013
lnfo please.
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by OmerianConsult: 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
??
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by overboard(m): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Omerian Consult: Overboard: thanks a lot. lt's a simple announcement for an event. l can as well say it and record it with my phone if they can accept to play it. There are no sponsors. lt can't be more than 30/45 seconds. How do l know the rate of packaging and playing it may be for a week.[/n]
@Afro: thanks, pls furnish me with any info/contact u get.

Ok.
Let me know the station(s) you wish it aired on and the frequency of play then I'll compute it for you. Some time belts may vary in price even within a station. You'll also get necessary buying contact if you want.
Bros, still grappling with "packaging" as used here. Is it the jingle/announcorial production? Say voice over (plus or without music) or just an OAP making the announcement? Let me know. Cheers.
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by OmerianConsult: 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
You are really going overboard to assist me. Thanks for that. Any two good stations in Lagos would do e.g. Ray Power and Eko FM. The advert could be played for two weeks. Please compute separately for voice over and jingles so l can make a comparison. Regards.
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by fable: 2:54am On Nov 22, 2013
GET YOUR MUSIC ON THE RADIO!!!!!
INBOX ME

Email info@cgsops.com

www.blogtalkradio.com/makeupunderground

Monday- Friday 6am-8am EST
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by overboard(m): 7:35am On Nov 22, 2013
Omerian Consult: You are really going overboard to assist me. Thanks for that. Any two good stations in Lagos would do e.g. Ray Power and Eko FM. The advert could be played for two weeks. Please compute separately for voice over and jingles so l can make a comparison. Regards.

No problem. 2 weeks, 3 times a day? Is that ok?
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by OmerianConsult: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
ok n drop d contacts pls.
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by OmerianConsult: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
ok n drop d contacts pls.
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by OmerianConsult: 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hello
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by OmerianConsult: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2013
Sister where at thou?
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by overboard(m): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2013
Omerian Consult: Sister where at thou?

Actually brother.

Sorry, was on the road.

Later today I'll post rates. Still on the run.

Provide email for contacts please - won't post that openly.
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by Eazydeek(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Offers from ---> KM-RADIO | www.kronicmusicradio.com
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Are you a blogger ? Promoter or Publicist ?
------------------------------------------------------
KM-Radio is offering a radio slot for bloggers/Promoters that want to promote there artistes On Air via our internet Radio station, thus rendering a weekly top 10 billboard chart.

# For example... Your Site can sponsor a weekly top 10 chart of your own selection/playlist from your website promotional artistes. And we'll broadcast your chart on our radio station.
~ RADIO PLANS ~
1. Premium Plan : Send us a " zip folder " of your weekly top 10 charts with MP3 tracks & your Site " Skit " @ Very Affordable Price | Monthly #

2. Platinum Plan : Send us a " zip folder " of your weekly top 10 charts with your " studio Recorded MP3 tracks with voice over on it " @ Very Affordable Price | Monthly #

[ PREMIUM = zip folder + skit only ]
[ PLATINUM = zip folder + voice over + skit ]
• Promote your music via Internet Radio too not just posting of links, step your game up & own your own show.
# Our top Audience Coverage #

• United Kingdom - 90%
• United States - 95%
• Nigeria - 90%
• Ghana - 83%
• Kenya - 65%
( We have monitor our audiences ) you need statistics for your show ? You get it.
-----------------------------------------------------
Follow us @Kronicmuzik
FB Page : www.facebook.com/kronicmusicradio
☎ 234-8027292932 ( call desmond )
 2788D747 [ Customer Support ]
Whatsapp : 08069366223 [ CEO ]

~ Contact Us Now ~ " You choose, We Broadcast "

# Please Share & Rebroadcast #
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by OmerianConsult: 9:04am On Dec 13, 2013
Overboard l'm still expecting your mail.
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by OmerianConsult: 9:04am On Dec 13, 2013
Overboard l'm still expecting your mail.
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by OmerianConsult: 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hello sis
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by sabolee130(m): 12:21am On Aug 20, 2016
can we discuss how to advertise on wazobia and naija fm ?
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by sabolee130(m): 12:26am On Aug 20, 2016
sir, whats the cheapest mode of advert.Voice over,announcurial,jingles,OAP etc
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by sabolee130(m): 12:33am On Aug 20, 2016
Overboard.Whats the cheapest mode of advert on wazobia and naija fm ? jingles,voice over. etc
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by smoothgroove: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2016
Loopy radio app is now available for download for android users , with the app u never experience a dull moment as you enjoy the continuous smooth flow from smooth groove, click this link to download and install http://datafilehost.com/d/LIJnQrUXTr (ANDROID USERS)
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by smoothgroove: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2016
I help you record the advert and put it on unilag fm and rhythm 93.7 ... but it all depends on your target audience ... call or whats me on 07017262428
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by overboard(m): 2:30am On Aug 26, 2016
sabolee130:
Overboard.Whats the cheapest mode of advert on wazobia and naija fm ? jingles,voice over. etc

Hey, sorry. Just seeing this.

Send your number to richgamutonline@yahoo.com and post here that you've sent it. I'll call.
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by EbenzMedia9: 11:01am On Aug 26, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES

Record a song for #8000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter. And if you already have recorded songs you want to put online,we can help you put it on 12 sites for #8000 and you also get hypes on facebook and twitter. So hurry now before its too late. Promo ends by 31st of August,2016. For bookings and enquiries,call 07032617747.

You can also call us on 07032617747 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...
Re: How Do I Advertise On Radio? by Casiranks(m): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2019
OmerianConsult:
Hello house, l have a programme coming up for which l need to do radio publicity. What organisations will help me package the advert and how do l get radio stations to play it? What are the costs involved? Do you have any idea of the advert rates of the common stations in Lagos?

Advertise with us at Authority 91.9 FM Nnewi for your adverts in the south east and south south.

We cover over 12 States
Contact Mr Casi, 08039125459

(1) (2) (Reply)

[FULL Album] Kizz Daniel - No Bad Songz / Fanzy Papaya - Janet :: Song Download / Erigga Ft Victor AD – Motivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.