Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Kpmg Needs Fresh Graduates And Experienced Professionals - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Needs Fresh Graduates And Experienced Professionals (5456 Views)

Nigerian Graduates And Their Terrible CV Presentation! (CV attached) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nationwide Job Placement By EMC {FRESH GRADUATES} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kpmg Needs Fresh Graduates And Experienced Professionals by funsoo(m): 12:11pm On May 30, 2006
KPMG NEEDS FRESH AND EXPERIENCED GRADUATES
Fresh graduates must be under 26yrs while experinced professionals must be less than 35years
EDUCATION: 1ST class or second class upper .Must have completed NYSC.
Apply to Manager Human resources KPMG Professional services 22A Gerrard road Ikoyi Lagos P.O.BOX51204 Falomo Ikoyi lagos
web www.kpmg.ng.com
Re: Kpmg Needs Fresh Graduates And Experienced Professionals by onabajo(f): 2:11pm On May 30, 2006
Thanks funsoo.But the website is www.ng.kpmg.com.
Re: Kpmg Needs Fresh Graduates And Experienced Professionals by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 30, 2006
hey, i did help the first 10 people that qualifys to send their cv to me i did help them drop it at KPMG, BUT u must meet the required requirement mininum of 2.1 which must be indicated on your cv and not more than the required age., if not i wont assist. all the best send cv to REMEMBER, u must meet the requirements and its only for the first 10 people to qualify, will have a stop over at KPMG this friday. So hurry,, GUESS u all can trust me on that I M NOT A SCAMMER like the other guy itoco_company,  grin
Re: Kpmg Needs Fresh Graduates And Experienced Professionals by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 30, 2006
hey, i did help the first 10 people that qualifys to send their cv to me i did help them drop it at KPMG, BUT u must meet the required requirement mininum of 2.1 in univeristy degree which must be indicated on your cv and not more than the required age., if not i wont assist. all the best send cv to REMEMBER, u must meet the requirements and its only for the first 10 people to qualify, will have a stop over at KPMG this friday. So hurry,, GUESS u all can trust me on that I M NOT A SCAMMER like the other guy itoco_company,  grin
Re: Kpmg Needs Fresh Graduates And Experienced Professionals by funsoo(m): 11:46am On May 31, 2006
thank you onabajo. job seekers pls note
Re: Kpmg Needs Fresh Graduates And Experienced Professionals by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 01, 2006
got lots of cvs, Please note if u didnt get at least a line from me as an acknowledgement of ur cv, i wont drop ur cv over maybe for the ff reasons, 2.2, mayb ur cv had 3 pages or more , u didnt indicate ur class of degree whether 2.1 or 2.2, u r older than the required age and so on. pls no more applications thank u.
Re: Kpmg Needs Fresh Graduates And Experienced Professionals by ashala(m): 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2006
Plz i have been invited for the KPMG test,i would like to know the kind of qstns to expect.Is it from G mat.Plz ur answer is needed urgently.Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Did U Just Get A Job And Need To Relocate? Check Out This Affordable Apartments / Vacancy In A Tv Station / What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.