Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,537 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children (16022 Views)

REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. / In Picture: Those That Contributed To President Jonathans Down Fall / Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by Donjazzy12(m): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
DISCLAIMER: This story is not about the competence of President Jonathan who we hold in high esteem as one of the best presidents Nigeria has ever had. It is a story of a rumor that has grown larger than life and our investigative efforts in DavidChuks Blog to bury or authenticate it. Read the explosive story here http://davidchuks..com/2013/08/disclaimer-this-story-is-not-about.html
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by princesammmy: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
poverty infected bloger

1 Like

Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by coolbrezz(f): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
princesammmy: poverty infected bloger
Brain infected comment. Must you comment If you dont have anything usefull to say? Go and drink your Kunu abeg!

1 Like

Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
totally fed up with "REVEALED" , "EXPOSED" headlines!

6 Likes

Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by Nomski0(f): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
@OP will it seriously kill you to post the full story here
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
Op, true story but with modifications.

Jonathan story is true.

Patience story is cooked up. She was a petty trader at borokiri town, port Harcourt and really supported Jonathan's educational pursuit those days. Jonathan do visit her then in his rickety 504 saloon car according to a local resident before the duo got married.

The children story is absolutely correct. I met one of the adopted son sometime ago(precisely 4year now) at the GRA in phase 2 of port Harcourt. His (Jonathan son) SUV was faulty and has refused to kick start so I and my friend( who happen to be the Jonathan boy high school classmate) helped to jump start the car.

After much pleasantries, we all depart in our various ways.

1 Like

Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by petrov10: 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
lies ..op pleas get a life...

2 Likes

Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by henrychubayo: 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
WHY DO YOUNG PEOPLE SPEND TIME GOSSIPING? USE YOUR TIME WISELY. NEXT PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by Tolexander: 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
''We first met at the Rivers State
College of Education, Port
Harcourt where I was a student.
He was my Biology lecturer.Later;
he left for university of Port
Harcourt to pursue his PhD. We
met again at the University of
Port Harcourt when I went for
undergraduate degree. That was
where our relationship began. [size=18pt]He
took interest in me because I
was a brilliant and smart student[/size]
It was love at first sight on his
part. But it never crossed my
mind that it would lead to a
serious relationship. [size=18pt]My first
impression of him was this tall,
dark, hansome young
man.Further interaction with him
also revealed that he came from
a good Christian home just like I
did. His humble and gentle
disposition caught my attention
and most importantly, his
intelligence.''[/size]
lol gringringringrin

fallen from an onion tree!

4 Likes

Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by hardywaltz(m): 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
Most of what the op or blogger posted are true, however it was when he was Deputy Governor that he fathered the first child from Miss Lott, it took the intervention of DSP Alamesiagha (GEJ's) boss else GEJ was about sending Dame packing. Part of the peace deal was also that Miss Lott will bore him more children but will not get married to GEJ.

Miss Lott lives here in Nigeria (Abuja) and very powerful. Last month the younger brother was awarded a contract by NIPP (ministry of energy) for close to N6Billion.

Her father was Attorney General of Rivers State around 1992 and was the first Attorney General of Bayelsa State back in 1996. Don't ask me how i know this.

1 Like

Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by Danhumprey: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
Is this story true? I pray it is not true,otherwise you would have sell a powerful propaganda tool to his enemies and opponents,most especially the APC.
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by ChimaAdeoye: 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yeye people!
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by opei(m): 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
Just to confirm ur story.from sources close to the presidency, the mistress wanted to come bac into the country wen he became president.mrs hippopo decline AΩ̴̩̩̩̥d threatened her.
Some source even sed d mistress was formally working for d minister of pet (Diazani) wen she was not yet in the office.to show her gratitude, wen president GEJ ask her to nominate some1 for his cabinet (Diazani) was nominated. Dats 1 of the reasons y no matter ow bad Nigerians think Diazani is the president can't DO ANYTHING.cos that is his mistress contribution to his cabinet since she is not being adressed the first lady.

3 Likes

Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by Garrithe1st: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
Interesting.....

No wonder Patience Jonathan doesn't think like a Mother.

cool cool cool

REVEALED : THE BIOLOGICAL MOTHER OF PRESIDENT JONATHANS’ CHILDREN

DISCLAIMER: This story is not about the competence of President Jonathan who we hold in high esteem as one of the best presidents Nigeria has ever had. It is a story of a rumor that has grown larger than life and our investigative efforts in DavidChuks Blog  to bury or authenticate it.

PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE(AZIKIWE) JONATHAN(PhD):

Nigeria’s president Goodluck Jonathan, was born on November 20 1957  in the village of Otuoke  in present day Bayesla State of Nigeria. He passed through Primary and Secondary School at Bayelsa before going on to University Of Port Harcourt for his first degree certificate in Zoology he will later go for the compulsory National Youth Service Co, a program designed after the civil war to encourage national integration and pass young graduates through basic military training. Prior to going for his University education, he had a two year stint at the Nigerian Customs Service with his high school certificate. Eventually, he will return to the same University of Port Harcourt for his Masters and PHD program.

In the mid nineties during the regime of Nigeria’s maxim ruler General Sani Abacha, Bayelsa State was carved out from the Old Rivers State and became a new state under the federal republic of Nigeria. In 1999 at the dawn of the Fourth republic Goodluck Jonathan will have his first taste at politics when a traditional ruler in  Bayelsa took him to the Peoples Democratic Party   (PDP) flag bearer and later the Executive Governor Chief Diepriye Alameseigha and requested that Jonathan join the ticket as a Deputy Governor candidate. The rest is history. Within ten years, the President will see an unprecedented rise from the Deputy Governorship to the Presidency. Much of his private life however still remained a mystery, especially his  family life.

FIRST LADY DAME PATIENCE IBIFAKA JONATHAN:

Was born at  Oba-Ama in Okrika of Rivers State in October 25 1957. She went through her primary and secondary education all in Rivers State. After her Secondary education she went to the River State College of Education to obtain the National Certificate of Education(NCE) in Mathematics and Biology and after some years went back to University of Port Hacourt where she obtained a Degree in Psychology and Biology. With her certificate she got a teaching job at Stella Maris College in Port Harcourt. All through her life she has shown the doggedness and required skills of a born entrepreneur and she was quite successful in all her endeavors! She was known as a kind but no nonsense woman. She was very good at keeping confidences and this trait helped her when she decided to leave teaching for Banking. Her first stint at Banking was when she opened a Community Bank in Port Harcourt, the Akpo Community Bank after she left Imieto community Bank as its head of Marketing.

Her love story with the President started when she went for her NCE certificate at the Rivers State College of education. Then Goodluck Jonathan was one of her lectures in the School. It was a student - lecturer love affair and initially they did not take it serious. They however did not consummate  the relationship until she left the College as a graduate. According to her,

''We first met at the Rivers State College of Education, Port Harcourt where I was a student. He was my Biology lecturer.Later; he left for university of Port Harcourt to pursue his PhD. We met again at the University of Port Harcourt when I went for undergraduate degree. That was where our relationship began. He took interest in me because I was a brilliant and smart student.
It was love at first sight on his part. But it never crossed my mind that it would lead to a serious relationship. My first impression of him was this tall, dark, hansome young man.Further interaction with him also revealed that he came from a good Christian home just like I did. His humble and gentle disposition caught my attention and most importantly, his intelligence.''

The real story is somewhwat different. She was not impressed with his laid back approach to life though she really liked his intelligence and maturity in handling issues. According to those who knew them then, there were regular personality clashes and some of their friends did not bet on the success of their relationship.  Eventually, love and understanding won and they decided to get married. To Mr president , “what stood her out was her deep commitment to me and her love and loyalty and for that any man can do anything”.

Sources close  to them cited the embarrassing times they both shared especially well known instance  she stood by him when he defaulted on rent payment and their landlord threw their things outside in a classic show of shame.  It was Dame Patience that encouraged and fought gallantly by him to restore his confidence.  

THE CHILDREN CONTROVERSY

Almost all the sources we interacted with agreed that there are four Children instead the two popularly shown by the press. They also confirm that the  known children of Mr President Ariwera Adolphus Jonathan and Aruabi Jonathan are not biological children! Both of them were adopted after the couple have waited several years to no avail to have children. DavidChuks Blog got across to a  native of Otuoke who didn’t want his name in print to confirm these story. The man confirmed indeed that Mr President has not TWO but FOUR children to his name: two adopted and two biological albeit not through First Lady Dame Patience Jonathan. 

Further investigation revealed that about five four years after the wedding with no issue forthcoming, His Excellency Goodluck Jonthan came under tremendous pressure to dump his wife.   He resisted well until   the daughter of a reknowned Lawyer and former Bayelsa State Attornesy General’s Chief F.D. LOTT came into the picture. The matter was not helped at all by the hawks from the Presidents side, who kept insisting that  Goodluck Jonathan must try other options. Eventually, Jonathan succumbed and the relationship blossomed. It produced two boys. A desperate Patience still fought on for her husband’s love and later she succeeded in convincing Jonathan to keep the children but not the woman. All this was before  the President’s foray into politics. When Jonathan became the Deputy Governor, the lady tried to muscle her way back to Jonathan’s heart using her two sons as a bargaining chip to tie Goodluck’s hand but she met a resolute Jonathan and a fiery patience. 

That was how the idea to adopt came. Ariwera Adolphus  Jonathan and Aruabi were adopted in Port Harcourt(some Sources say Lagos) from a Motherless babies home. Meanwhile Lotts daughter relocated permanently to Yenagoa in the hope of a reconciliation with the Jonathan’s. By now. Jonathan  was the Executive Governor of Bayelsa State and the First Lady Dame Patience Jonathan started to throw her weight around and make life difficult for the lady. As news got to Jonathan concerning the sorry state of the mother of his biological children, he quickly rallied and sent her to the United States of America with her boys and they been there since then. Her father who was appointed a member of the governing council of Niger Delta University in Bayelsa serves as a Liaison between her and the president.

http://www.davidchuks..com/2013/08/disclaimer-this-story-is-not-about.html?m=1
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by Garrithe1st: 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2013
''We first met at the Rivers State College of Education, Port Harcourt where I was a student. He was my Biology lecturer.Later; he left for university of Port Harcourt to pursue his PhD. We met again at the University of Port Harcourt when I went for undergraduate degree. That was where our relationship began. He took interest in me because I was a brilliant and smart student.

Indeed.....

grin grin grin
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by annexes: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
LastApostle: Op, true story but with modifications.

Jonathan story is true.

Patience story is cooked up. She was a petty trader at borokiri town, port Harcourt and really supported Jonathan's educational pursuit those days. Jonathan do visit her then in his rickety 504 saloon car according to a local resident before the duo got married.

The children story is absolutely correct. I met one of the adopted son sometime ago(precisely 4year now) at the GRA in phase 2 of port Harcourt. His (Jonathan son) SUV was faulty and has refused to kick start so I and my friend( who happen to be the Jonathan boy high school classmate) helped to jump start the car.

After much pleasantries, we all depart in our various ways.
congrats boi, u've done well.
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by annexes: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
Garri the 1st: Interesting.....

cool cool cool

bt think like a widower.

1 Like

Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by Garrithe1st: 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
annexes: bt think like a widower.

cool
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
That is to say or are you saying that PEG is barren lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by majalisa(m): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
no comment..intresting anyway
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by Tolexander: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
Garri the 1st: Interesting.....

cool cool cool

she thinks like a good mother cos a good mother takes care of his children!
grin

1 Like

Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by nairalad: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2013

^^
Very smart and brilliant first lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. No wonder some thug in Rivers said you are his Jesus Christ.
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by Garrithe1st: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
Joavid: That is to say or are you saying that PEG is barren lipsrsealed

The Children we know aren't hers that's all....

cool cool
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
Busy bodies grin
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
amebor(s)
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by majalisa(m): 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
Garri the 1st:

The Children we know aren't hers that's all....

cool cool
but dey still c her as momma and if miserable u have the same oppurtunity u wuld call her "god momma"...damnit dude u dont mix politics and a man's family.
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by Donjazzy12(m): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
majalisa: but dey still c her as momma and if miserable u have the same oppurtunity u wuld call her "god momma"...damnit dude u dont mix politics and a man's family.
Information is my bussiness. Gerr it?
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by majalisa(m): 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
Donjazzy12: Information is my bussiness. Gerr it?
i c...no wonder
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
even if true, does it change anything?
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by atlwireles: 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
Just read the story, if truth, my respect for Jonah and his wife just went up 100000%.
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by dinachi(m): 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
Truly strong couple! I am beginning to love our Dame! grin

1 Like

Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by MeAboki(m): 3:23am On Aug 19, 2013
LOL, Umblerra a university graduate?
Kai, in what language did she write her exams - pidgin English I guess.
Even sef her supposed course combination, psychology & biology, e get as e be - kind of silly and strange.
Madam being an intelligent and brilliant student - is just so laughable; and if true then the quality & veracity of southern university education, in particular Uniport, should come under question - and consequently the so called North/South educational divide a mere myth.
Reading between the lines, I would posit that madam may well have gone to university but certainly the university never went through her; well except maybe between her legs, I mean how else would you expect such half baked crude market woman obtain a degree if not through trade by barter? Yes, by lying on her back paying her lecturers, including Oga Johnny at the time.
Considering the notoriety of banks using female employees to rail in depositors, you can easily imagine the considerable effort madam must have put towards rising to the level of head of the bank's marketing department.
It wouldn't surprise me therefore if by the time she finally settled to marry Retardeen that nothing could have been left of her womb to bear him children.
Seriously, if this woman truly earned her degree then my grandma should merit a PhD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation / Governor Abiodun Posts Lawyers To Police Stations To Curb Illegal Detention / Rivers State House Of Assembly Bars Governor Fubara From Appointing Chairpersons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.