Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children (16041 Views)

REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. / In Picture: Those That Contributed To President Jonathans Down Fall / Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by koikoi2(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2013
Weda d children ar adopted or not shud not b our biznes. The question is how many of d fatherless and homeless children at motherless babies home av u bn able to adopt and provide shelter for?. That is one of d questions Jesus Christ will ask u on d last day.
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by dinachi(m): 9:45am On Aug 19, 2013
koikoi2: Weda d children ar adopted or not shud not b our biznes. The question is how many of d fatherless and homeless children at motherless babies home av u bn able to adopt and provide shelter for?. That is one of d questions Jesus Christ will ask u on d last day.
Today is not the last day and while we wait for it, lets focus on our president briefly, kapish? grin

2 Likes

Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by In2systemsTech(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2013
Sahara reporters?
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by Danhumprey: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2013
dinachi: Today is not the last day and while we wait for it, lets focus on our president briefly, kapish? grin
Abi o?
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by Garrithe1st: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
majalisa: but dey still c her as momma and if miserable u have the same oppurtunity u wuld call her "god momma"...damnit dude u dont mix politics and a man's family.

Abeg park your lakpa-lakpa face go one side. She loves the limelight and so should be ready ready for what comes with being in the limelight.

I'm sorry but your "Okrika Jesus" is nothing but an obese fuckgly biatch...

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by chillbabe(f): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
I find this the most disgusting topic ever on Nairaland. As a woman it is traumatic enough if u can't conceive. When its being talked about on a public forum must be devastating. I think Nairaland has a moral obligation to delete topics like this.

This hatred u people have for the president and his wife is something else. Talk about their work and criticizes it is ok but this I find despicable.

1 Like

Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by dinachi(m): 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
chillbabe: I find this the most disgusting topic ever on Nairaland. As a woman it is traumatic enough if u can't conceive. When its being talked about on a public forum must be devastating. I think Nairaland has a moral obligation to delete topics like this.

This hatred u people have for the president and his wife is something else. Talk about their work and criticizes it is ok but this I find despicable.
There is absolutely nothing despicable about this post. It is your post that is despicable, trying to whittle down somebody's investigative article. At no point in the post was the President or the wife disparaged.Like the OP sais, information is his business not yours.
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
chillbabe: I find this the most disgusting topic ever on Nairaland. As a woman it is traumatic enough if u can't conceive. When its being talked about on a public forum must be devastating. I think Nairaland has a moral obligation to delete topics like this.

hmm i think u should rather advice them(GEJ nd family) to QUIT politics
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by cKaiser: 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
Patience is older than Jonathan according to the article

How come Jonathan was her lecturer in NCE?

What age was Jonathan a lecturer and what age was Patience the brilliant student an NCE student
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by dinachi(m): 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
cKaiser: Patience is older than Jonathan according to the article

What age was Jonathan a lecturer and what age was Patience the brilliant student an NCE student
Good question! grin

1 Like

Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by uhuns: 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2013

you are very correct. but next time do like me after the headlines dont read the body.

its difficult to say you hate a meal when you just finished the bowl.

next time dont read nor reply.
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by uhuns: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
cKaiser: Patience is older than Jonathan according to the article

your analysis is correct; but I dont buy your conclusion. maybe its the writers style,
my assumptions, maybe.
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by majalisa(m): 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Abeg park your lakpa-lakpa face go one side. She loves the limelight and so should be ready ready for what comes with being in the limelight.

I'm sorry but your "Okrika Jesus" is nothing but an obese fuckgly biatch...

cool cool cool
have u defaulted ur shrink's Rx?
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by dinachi(m): 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
majalisa: have u defaulted ur shrink's Rx?
Shut up1 This post is not against the president.
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by majalisa(m): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
dinachi: Shut up1 This post is not against the president.
another defaulter..did u even get d drift b4 using ur contaminated fingers to type?..go gefe!
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
Patience saw a tall handsome intelligent lad undecided . . . . . .jona saw a very intelligent student undecided . . . . . .Nigerians didn't see their hopes being flushed down a toilet grin
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nomski0:
@OP will it seriously kill you to post the full story here
God bless you good question...
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 12:02am On Jul 19, 2016
All you who claim to be up coming bloggers ...this is a soung warning to you; when next you bring those your revealed truth and redirect us to another page you will not smile at the whole issue..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Old Is Nigeria? 99 Or 53? / Lawyer Files Suit At ECOWAS, High Courts To Compel Arrest Of Arewa Youth Leaders / Photos From Jigawa PDP Campaign Rally 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.