Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? (9575 Views)

You Will Never Die / Millions Now Living Will Never Die! / To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by Smartiegurl(f): 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hmmm! Is just confusing how some pastors will preach that one day we will all die and yet still shout the prayers of ''you shall not die'' ''you will live an eternal life'' and stuffs like that.

I marvel when they pray such prayers, i believe God gives life and as well takes it back, and they even preach and tell us the same. Or do you think otherwise
Dancing Azonto! Thread on FP...
Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
Was just about to open a similar thread. The pastor kept saying " i will never carry another man's problem" . I always thought the heart of christianity was selflessness. Love, after all Jesus died for Christains, and their sins and their problem, shouldnt the aim of christianity be to help carry one anothers problem if possible?
There are numerous other prayer points that astound me...

1 Like

Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by Smartiegurl(f): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
Bludeville: Was just about to open a similar thread. The pastor kept saying " i will never carry another man's problem" . I always thought the heart of christianity was selflessness. Love, after all Jesus died for Christains, and their sins and their problem, shouldnt the aim of christianity be to help carry one anothers problem if possible?
My dear! And you hear the whole congregation shouting 'Amen' but, the next day someone will just drop dead..
Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by Smartiegurl(f): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
Bludeville: Was just about to open a similar thread. The pastor kept saying " i will never carry another man's problem" . I always thought the heart of christianity was selflessness. Love, after all Jesus died for Christains, and their sins and their problem, shouldnt the aim of christianity be to help carry one anothers problem if possible?
My dear! And you hear the whole congregation shouting 'Amen' but, the next day someone will just drop dead...

2 Likes

Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by nbright: 7:21am On Aug 19, 2013
Smartie gurl: My dear! And you hear the whole congregation shouting 'Amen' but, the next day someone will just drop dead...
Some of those guys are fraudsters... Imagine someone asking me to use my phone to sow a seed.. I asked him if I look like a farmer to him.. Honestly with the way some pastors behave, I'm finding it increasingly difficult to go to church...

5 Likes

Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by Smartiegurl(f): 9:50am On Aug 19, 2013
nbright: Some of those guys are fraudsters... Imagine someone asking me to use my phone to sow a seed.. I asked him if I look like a farmer to him.. Honestly with the way some pastors behave, I'm finding it increasingly difficult to go to church...
seriously hun, the thing tire me..
Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
2face fits in here
My guy Na your eye u go sharpe noo because he like say he don dey happen, no shaken notin dey happen,
Nobody won kpai/die, but dem won go heaven

This totally destroy christinsanity.........there is heaven for this pastors, mothers, priests, prophet, evangelist, sisters and brothers where they wont die again, no pain, no suffering, blind will receive sight, lame will walk upright, dead rise, no hunger, no darkness (nepa fvck up), no animal attack and others but our christian brethen dont want this......they want more suffering, starving, poverty, sickness, corruption, oppression, terrorism, war, wickedness and hatred on earth ruled by our lord satan. Lol.

Fela comes in:
suffering and smiling....suffer suffer for world Amen

HYPOCRITES SHOULD WHOLE COMMIT SUICIDE AND LET US BE

1 Like

Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by MrAboki: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
Abeg, is it true that Blackberry Q15 has come out?!
Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by Sijo01(f): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
Such prayers/declerations attract more currency to the offering bowl.

2 Likes

Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by Siga: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
nbright: Some of those guys are fraudsters... Imagine someone asking me to use my phone to sow a seed.. I asked him if I look like a farmer to him.. Honestly with the way some pastors behave, I'm finding it increasingly difficult to go to church...
....Bros...this one beats me ooo.... dont u know the man gbadun ur phone ni....grin

1 Like

Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by Xaviers(m): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
Seriously Mods!! Why is this on the frontpage?

Nevertheless, you guys shud check mmy signature down below...

Tickets are still available for the brian tracy event in lagos.
Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by lifestyle1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mr Aboki: Abeg, is it true that Blackberry Q15 has come out?!

https//www.google.com

3 Likes

Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by MillionDollars: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
Praying u wld nt die so u wld b more useful in da church
Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by xynerise: 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
Humans dont want to hear the truth these days,especially the rich. They dont preach about end time and death to them cos they will lose customers.

Some churches have a stand for youth who can dance all kinds of dance and even shout 3 Awilo for the lord, causing a nuisance in church.

Nowadays, church is ''Tell them what they want to hear''

2 Likes

Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by lifestyle1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
Smartie gurl: Hmmm! Is just confusing how some pastors will preach that one day we will all die and yet still shout the prayers of ''you shall not die'' ''you will live an eternal life'' and stuffs like that.

I marvel when they pray such prayers, i believe God gives life and as well takes it back, and they even preach and tell us the same. Or do you think otherwise

b4 nko ? shey you wan die ni ?
Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
They are just playing on the dumbness of their members. Even the one shouting 'you shall not die' will eventually die, and the ones who yelled the loudest 'amen to that' will be asked to pay #50,000 each to get aso ebi or else they wont eat at the burial and all that isht.

The only one who lives forever is the God of all flesh.

2 Likes

Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2013

Port to Islam.. grin

5 Likes

Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by kstyle2(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
*singing* brodas will u die,i shall not die.......but live 2 declare d works of the lord
Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
What dey are mean is untimely death. U sha never die b4 ur time

4 Likes

Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by otijah(m): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mr Aboki: Abeg, is it true that Blackberry Q15 has come out?!
u ar indeed brainless, wat has BB Q15 has to do with d topic. Get a life brov

1 Like

Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by otijah(m): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: What dey are mean is untimely death. U sha never die b4 ur time
who b dis english scholar
Wahala dey for NL

3 Likes

Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by Donmams(m): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
Despite these inadequacies of the christian belief, i wonder why most christians refuse to accept criticism of their faith's inadequacies by other religions. Perhaps it will serve christians well to dig deeper into the message of islam. Christians should not fall into the stereotype that has been built by the West that Islam is a religion of terror. I invite christians to dig deep and they shall surely emancipate themselves from the slave masters called pastors and church leaders.

6 Likes

Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by achimotan(m): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
Its to give a sense of confidence and security to members.
Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by bookface: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
LOL! Churches these days are a joke! Everyone is only about one thing - money!

Anyone wondered why even at Redemption camp, you've got to be rich and important to guarantee yourself a "premium" seat in the front row? LOL! - churches where billions are being sought to build new auditoriums while hundreds of thousands of children die everyday from starvation?! - very Christ like you think?

Anyone wondered why no one speaks up when that stupid m0ron of a Bishop slapped and condemned a young lady who sought after salvation? WOuld the same Bishop react in the same Barbaric f00lish manner if it was Obasanjo's daughter in the place of that young lady?

Most of these churches are only a nice cover up for Fraud, nothing more!

5 Likes

Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by Fazhy: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
Well... Let's ask the pastors. There may be explanations behind that.

Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
otijah: who b dis english scholar
Wahala dey for NL
so u dat knw english wat has it done for u? If u ignore d post will ur fone spoil?

1 Like

Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by emmakind: 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
dis tin dey baffle me no b small as if death is avoidable. one other tin is d way churches spring out frm evry nooks & corners dis dys. more dan 10 on my street to d next
Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by kingarizona(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
angry
JideTheBlogger:

Port to Islam.. grin

And start terrorism
HELL- NO!!!!!!

LAST BOMB: its so strange and funny....angry cheesy
Imagine a pastor praying for a graduate in search of a job
"You will drive a Car tomorrow" and person shouts "AMEN"
At the end of the prayer, the pastor will ask the person
To pay tight!!!
Oga pastor, won't u pray for him to get a job 1st, b4
Praying that kinda prayer!!! If he happens to commit
Ritual, buys a car, and nemesis catch up, still same
Pastor will condemn him for that evil act.!!
#SMH# in 2face's voice - " I don't want to be talking
Like a preacher at all, I don't want to be doing like
Say I sabi pass all!!!

1 Like

Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by anthoniosp(m): 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
Orobo scanta banana oyesssss angel ure!!! angel tunde ....... baba omobabalawo ....... aahhhh uhhhhhh d lordbjst spoke to me u wil not die bt once u drop $500000 u will make heaven
Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by bookface: 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2013
Donmams: Despite these inadequacies of the christian belief, i wonder why most christians refuse to accept criticism of their faith's inadequacies by other religions. Perhaps it will serve christians well to dig deeper into the message of islam. Christians should not fall into the stereotype that has been built by the West that Islam is a religion of terror. I invite christians to dig deep and they shall surely emancipate themselves from the slave masters called pastors and church leaders.

Please shut up!

Just shut up!

I would rather a doctrine that admonishes followers to love one another than a doctrine that admonishes Jihad! What st00pid sterotype is built by the West? So those faceless cowards blowing up people in Kano are getting their orders from Washington as opposed to the Quran?

If Islam does not exist, at least three quarters of violence around the world today would be solved! Islam is an absolute nightmare to humanity!

4 Likes

Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by MrAboki: 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2013
otijah: u ar indeed brainless, wat has BB Q15 has to do with d topic. Get a life brov

Jesus of Upper Iweka!! shocked shocked shocked

Who be this one again na?! You know wether I wan use the phone browser respond to this post!! angry

If to say you stand for my front!! I for use slap reset your brainbox!! angry
Nama Shobiri!

1 Like

Re: What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? by otijah(m): 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: so u dat knw english wat has it done for u? If u ignore d post will ur fone spoil?
prof steph my phone never spoil ooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did You Know That Jesus Christ Being God Was Decided By Vote? / Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? / Why So Much Noise About Giving Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.