Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die (1757 Views)

What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? / Important Lesson To Christians About The Use Of Images In Worship / Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by paxonel(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
Infact, we have been living our lives on this earth since the very day christ resurrected since 2000 years ago and we will live forever, no end .
Its just that when we die(which is not death in the real sense but sleep) our body is changed.we are given a new body by the spirit to continue our lives here on earth. That is why we dont know that this trend has been happening since 2000 years ago.
I will use 1cor15:35 down to prove this.
The other time i posted that
Jesus gathered his disciples one after the other by asking them,FOLLOW ME
that out of the over 5000 disciples who followed Jesus, who eat five loaves and fishes only about 120 them eventually got saved.(The day of pentecost.act1:15.)
these were the disciples who started Christianity that we are practicing today.
Therefore, Christianity is the kingdom of God on earth.(if you understand Jesus parables when he will say, the kingdom of God is like unto... )
Now, what are christians saved from?
We are saved from death!(resurrection of the death )
Remember, Adam and eve sinned(here on earth ) and death came as a result.
But, Jesus came that we might have eternal life(here on earth )
So,the reason why we are Christians is for us to have eternal life(the hope of our salvation ) which is resurrection of the death (life without end ) here on earth.
so, the concept of eternal life is what Nigerian Christians do not know about.
They don't believe in eternal life, they are like the saducees. they think that resurrection of the death(eternal life) is when we go to heaven.
Let us look at this Scripture critically.
1 Corinthians 15:35-37
35. But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
36. Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:
37. And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:
let me explain this parable,
You see, when you plant a grain here on earth ( for instance, a white seed like maize ),that same seed will grow to become a plant shoot (green plant ) here on earth,which has a different body from the seed previously planted. Yet, it is the same seed(here on earth ).
It's a mystery.
This is how our body is changed when we die.
We will be buried into the soil like seeds or grains (funeral ) and will be resurrected with a new body, here on earth
1 Corinthians 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption(in soil); it is raised in incorruption(to life ):
Only those who can think with their brain will understand this thing.
Only fools who don't think will still be confused.
Our body will be changed.
If you read from verse 38 down, you will see that there are different kind of bodies created by God (terrestrial and cosmos bodies )
And he gives us body as it will or pleased him. That means we cannot control it. (If i can control mine i will like to come back to my next life as a fine boy.. lol )
We have next life after this one we are living and another one again after that one, making it a multiple life without end (known as aboundant life )
This is the concept of eternal life.
It is only for Christians .because they have spiritual body through Christ, Unlike non christians (unbelievers ) who have only natural body with only one life to live and they die away (condemnation )
But we don't know these things.
How can we know when our body is changed and our memory is formated like memory card each time we die?
But we have known it through the scriptures.
If you read down to verse 51,
1 Corinthians 15:51
51. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep(Die ), but we shall all be changed(our body will be changed )
52. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound(death ), and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
This verse 52 suggest that death is like the twinkling of the eye, a short period of time(less than one second ) like blinking the eye (eye closed,and open again, into another life (after judgement ), this time into the womb of another woman(who is a Christian, and not a Muslim ) to be born again as a new baby(a new creature ) into this earth to continue life as a christian.
This explains
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ(in Christianity ), he is a new creature: old things(his old life with all his sin and it consquences ) are passed away(Making him free from the consequences of the sin he commited in that old life. Romans 6:7 says For he that is dead is freed from sin.); behold, all things are become new.
during that short period of time of blinking (less than a second ) there will be judgment.
It is appointed for men to die once, after that judgment.
This judgment is explained in revelation.
The sound of the trumpet there means, the day we will die (it's like a calling,using trumpet to call us that our time has reached to die)
I know this will disappoint many who, based on this Scripture have been waiting for rapture... lol.
to prove the fact that we will open our eyes in the womb of another woman who is a Christian, to be born as christians again
Romans 6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ(Die as a Christian, not as a Muslim ), we believe that we shall also live with him(live as a Christian when we come back again )
Because, there is no way we will come back to be born into an Islamic home and grow up to be christians, we must be groomed by a christian parent.
Lastly, read what Jesus says in
John 5:24. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation(shall not die ); but is passed from death unto life.
This means that we will never die, that when we die we will automatically be translated from death to life again.
This is the hope of your salvation.
Think about it

3 Likes

Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by Alexis86: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2014
This is strange, yet it appear to be true, i have gone through all the scriptures you posted using my bible. It's like you are very correct. But it is strange
Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by paxonel(m): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2014
Alexis86:
This is strange, yet it appear to be true, i have gone through all the scriptures you posted using my bible. It's like you are very correct. But it is strange
i once heard a pastor in the uk preaching a topic,
the error of our generation. the way he explained it, i have to go back to the bible to do research.
i soon discover that we are just doing child's play in all the churches in Africa.
it's not about preaching, it's about knowing what is inside that book called Bible

1 Like

Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by Ukutsgp(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
eternal life is not now but in the future. there is spiritual and physical death. which one are u talking about?
Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by paxonel(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ukutsgp:
eternal life is not now but in the future. there is spiritual and physical death. which one are u talking about?

if you truly sure of your saying that eternal life is not now but in the future..you would have supported it with just one scripture.
i talked about both spiritual and physical death.
i say the normal death we die here on earth is physical
while eternal condemnation (a state where people who die will never come back to life again) ) is spiritual death.this one is not for christians
Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by Burmak: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
And that is why we catholics ask those who died in christ like mary,joseph,anthony etc to pray for us because spiritually they are still alive john 11:25

2 Likes

Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by Alexis86: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
paxonel:

i once heard a pastor in the uk preaching a topic,
the error of our generation. the way he explained it, i have to go back to the bible to do research.
i soon discover that we are just doing child's play in all the churches in Africa.
it's not about preaching, it's about knowing what is inside that book called Bible

so what is the difference between the kingdom of God on earth and heaven?
Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by paxonel(m): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
Burmak:
And that is why we catholics ask those who died in christ like mary,joseph,anthony etc to pray for us because spiritually they are still alive john 11:25

that is true
Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by paxonel(m): 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Alexis86:

so what is the difference between the kingdom of God on earth and heaven?

they are one and the same thing.
other names used interchangably for the kingdom of God are
THE CHURCH (not building but all people in christianity world wide )
eternal life,
heaven,
faith,
Christianity.
Christianity is our faith.(representing new testament ), Judaism is another faith (representing old testament )
we are justified into eternal life by our faith Christianity (the Christian faith ) and not Judaism ( the Jewish faith )
Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by Alexis86: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
paxonel:

eternal life,
heaven,
faith,
Christianity.
Christianity is our faith.(representing new testament ), Judaism is another faith (representing old testament )
we are justified into eternal life by our faith Christianity (the Christian faith ) and not Judaism ( the Jewish faith )
hmmm! I'm confused
But mathew 24 proves signs of the end time and rapture.
Matthew 24:13 says but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
That means we are not yet saved until we can endure till the end.
It even says there will be a great tribulation after the rapture, after which the son of man will appear for the final judgement
Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by Alexis86: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
paxonel:

eternal life,
heaven,
faith,
Christianity.

hmmm! I'm confused
Matthew 24:13 says but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
It even says there will be a great tribulation after the rapture, after which the son of man will appear for the final judgement
Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by paxonel(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
Alexis86:

hmmm! I'm confused

he that endureth to the end was not refering to christians,please don't personify it
our desire for immediate miracles have made us personify and claim almost all scriptures, thinking that the more we personify like that the more miracles we will get from the bible or from church or from pastors.
we will one day go and personify and claim evil ignorantly.
he that endureth to the end was referring to his disciples who followed him in those days before the establishment of Christianity (the kingdom of God on earth )
he made that statement (he that endureth to the end ) before he was crucified. (crucifixion was actually the end )
so, all those prophecies in Matthew 24 has been fulfilled since 2000 years ago
all of them
the suffering on the cross was enough great tribulation
Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by Alexis86: 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
paxonel:

he that endureth to the end was not refering to christians,please don't personify it
our desire for immediate miracles have made us personify and claim almost all scriptures, thinking that the more we personify like that the more miracles we will get from the bible or from church or from pastors.
he that endureth to the end was referring to his disciples who followed him in those days before the establishment of Christianity (the kingdom of God on earth )
he made that statement (he that endureth to the end ) before he was crucified. (crucifixion was actually the end )
all of them

in that case, there is no point taking religion seriously. But i still think it is good to go to church once a while, atleast to identify with christians

1 Like

Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by paxonel(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
Alexis86:

in that case, there is no point taking religion seriously. But i still think it is good to go to church once a while, atleast to identify with christians
we go to church to learn, church is good. but unfortunately, we have not been thought. that's why Nigeria is really larking behind in knowledge:
i mean,no church in Nigeria is teaching Nigerians the right thing
Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by Alexis86: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
paxonel:

all of them

that matthew 24 is terribly confusing.after explaining what will happen, he(Jesus) says in matthew 24:34. Verily i say unto you, this generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Does that mean that all those things he told his disciples has been fulfulled already?
The sound of the trumpet in matt 24:31
the nation rising against nation,the rumours of war,abomination of desolation etc?
Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by paulGrundy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ukutsgp:

1 John 5:13 MSG
The Message
My purpose in writing is simply this: that you who believe in God's Son will know beyond the shadow of a doubt that you have eternal life, the reality and not the illusion.

1 Like

Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by paxonel(m): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
Alexis86:

that matthew 24 is terribly confusing.after explaining what will happen, he(Jesus) says in matthew 24:34. Verily i say unto you, this generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Does that mean that all those things he told his disciples has been fulfulled already?
The sound of the trumpet in matt 24:31
the nation rising against nation,the rumours of war,abomination of desolation etc?
exactly,
that generation(the generation of those disciples he was addressing ) didn't pass until those things were filled.
you see that?
for instance,
you know, the tribulation was the journey from Galilee to Jerusalem the disciples went through by following Jesus. they abandoned all that they had (peter says we have left all and follow thee) and went through the harsh condition of the wilderness. the bible desribed that event as the worst in the history of mankind Matthew 24:21.
then,immediately after that tribulation matt 24:29 says SHALL THE SUN BE DARKENED,the moon shall not give her light, the stars shall fall from heaven (all these point to one thing that THERE WILL BE DARKNESS )
and truly, immediately after that event of following Jesus to Jerusalem, there was crucifixion (after Pilates judgment ).at the crucifixion, THE SUN BECAME DARKENED (there was darkness )
Luke 23:44 confirmed this.
And it was about the sixth hour(6am early in the mourning ), and there was a DARKNESS over all the earth until the ninth hour.(9am in the morning )
darkness in the mourning? it is never heard
Jesus also prophesy in matthew 24:29 that , Immediately after the tribulation of those days(after the following event of Jesus by the disciples to Jerusalem ) shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven (darkness ), AND THE POWERS OF THE HEAVENS SHALL BE SHAKENED (this signifies EARTHQUAKE )
and truly, there was earthquake
Matthew 27:51.confirmed this.
And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; AND THE EARTH DID QUAKE , and the rocks rent;
so, you can see that all the prophecies he was telling this disciples, all of them was fulfilled at his crucifixion . that generation didn't pass until it was fulfilled.
those times, they used to tell us that this place of the Bible is talking about the end of the world, that it will happen in the future very soon, that we should repent. they make us to be living in fear of rapture.
lol
Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by gatiano(m): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
Resurection means, the rise of the mentally dead people (people dead in brains, mind and thought), that they can't do nothing for self.

When a person is pronounced clinically brain dead, that person is dead forever, if there is a spirit, we don't know and simply won't care, for a spirit feels nothing.

the trumpets has been blowing now for 84 years since 1930, it is still blowing, he who that has ear, let him ear.

the rapture means, when you have heard the trumpet, and you comply accordingly, the your rapture has taken place. thus two people grinding and one is choosen, two in the bed, one chooses.

Jesus is not coming to show us love, no, he's coming with doubled edged sword, and on it blood, it is already happening, it does not require weapons.

there is no spirit anybody praying for you, they don't care about our affairs, we only remember our dead loved ones.

if heaven is so good and it is a place covered in gold and all goodies, the next time you get sick, don't treat yourself, or better still, your/our help is needed in liberia, sierra loane and guinea, we might as well go there to die and go to heaven. we won't however be disappointed, cos we will be nothing.

heaven is a condition (good living), hell is a condition (sorrow living).

before the dreadful and the great day of The Lord, Malachi 4: 5 & 6

4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

and also in Matthew 11: 14 & 15

11:14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear

Elias in kjv, Elijah is use in other versions of the bible, and John himself as Elijah in another version.

Well Elijah has been shouting and talking and blowing the trumpet since 1930, He was taught by GOD himself in person. if GOD does not reveal the bible and the quran to him (us), how will we know their meanings?

Google Elijah Muhammad, he is hated well, why not? he bringing down the world of satan by GOD's permission in person.

1 Like

Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by paxonel(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
gatiano:
Resurection means, the rise of the mentally dead people (people dead in brains, mind and thought), that they can't do nothing for self.

When a person is pronounced clinically brain dead, that person is dead forever, if there is a spirit, we don't know and simply won't care, for a spirit feels nothing.

the trumpets has been blowing now for 84 years since 1930, it is still blowing, he who that has ear, let him ear.

the rapture means, when you have heard the trumpet, and you comply accordingly, the your rapture has taken place. thus two people grinding and one is choosen, two in the bed, one chooses.

Jesus is not coming to show us love, no, he's coming with doubled edged sword, and on it blood, it is already happening, it does not require weapons.

there is no spirit anybody praying for you, they don't care about our affairs, we only remember our dead loved ones.

if heaven is so good and it is a place covered in gold and all goodies, the next time you get sick, don't treat yourself, or better still, your/our help is needed in liberia, sierra loane and guinea, we might as well go there to die and go to heaven. we won't however be disappointed, cos we will be nothing.

heaven is a condition (good living), hell is a condition (sorrow living).

before the dreadful and the great day of The Lord, Malachi 4: 5 & 6

4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

and also in Matthew 11: 14 & 15

11:14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear

Elias in kjv, Elijah is use in other versions of the bible, and John himself as Elijah in another version.

Well Elijah has been shouting and talking and blowing the trumpet since 1930, He was taught by GOD himself in person. if GOD does not reveal the bible and the quran to him (us), how will we know their meanings?

Google Elijah Muhammad, he is hated well, why not? he bringing down the world of satan by GOD's permission in person.
lmfao, funny comedian!
you have a great talent there
Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by Alexis86: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
paxonel:

exactly,
that generation(the generation of those disciples he was addressing ) didn't pass until those things were filled.
you see that?
for instance,
you know, the tribulation was the journey from Galilee to Jerusalem the disciples went through by following Jesus. they abandoned all that they had (peter says we have left all and follow thee) and went through the harsh condition of the wilderness. the bible desribed that event as the worst in the history of mankind Matthew 24:21.
then,immediately after that tribulation matt 24:29 says SHALL THE SUN BE DARKENED,the moon shall not give her light, the stars shall fall from heaven (all these point to one thing that THERE WILL BE DARKNESS )
and truly, immediately after that event of following Jesus to Jerusalem, there was crucifixion (after Pilates judgment ).at the crucifixion, THE SUN BECAME DARKENED (there was darkness )
Luke 23:44 confirmed this.
And it was about the sixth hour(6am early in the mourning ), and there was a DARKNESS over all the earth until the ninth hour.(9am in the morning )
darkness in the mourning? it is never heard
Jesus also prophesy in matthew 24:29 that , Immediately after the tribulation of those days(after the following event of Jesus by the disciples to Jerusalem ) shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven (darkness ), AND THE POWERS OF THE HEAVENS SHALL BE SHAKENED (this signifies EARTHQUAKE )
and truly, there was earthquake
Matthew 27:51.confirmed this.
And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; AND THE EARTH DID QUAKE , and the rocks rent;
so, you can see that all the prophecies he was telling this disciples, all of them was fulfilled at his crucifixion . that generation didn't pass until it was fulfilled.
those times, they used to tell us that this place of the Bible is talking about the end of the world, that it will happen in the future very soon, that we should repent. they make us to be living in fear of rapture.
lol

i understand the scripture now.
Thanks!
Of a truth, Jesus wasn't just a mere prophet. He is king even at grave. He restored mankind back to eternal life by overcoming death.
I'm happy to know that truth, i once shared it to my late grandpa before he died.
When he finally understood it he was smiling with hope. He was 105 before he died.
Thanks!
Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by Ajibam: 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
Alexis86:

Thanks!
Of a truth, Jesus wasn't just a mere prophet. He is king even at grave. He restored mankind back to eternal life by overcoming death.
I'm happy to know that truth, i once shared it to my late grandpa before he died.
When he finally understood it he was smiling with hope. He was 105 before he died.
Thanks!
Glory to God, your grandpa found the cross before he left the world..
Now, you must work out your faith too perfectly so as to see him again, you are an evangelist!
Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by paxonel(m): 1:11am On Oct 09, 2014
Alexis86:

Thanks!
Thanks!
yes, Jesus is king forever, his kingdom will never end. we are part of that kingdom for ever and ever, amen!
truly, your grandpa is alive somewhere. he can never be recognized because his body has been changed. old things (old body) have passed away,all things have become new.
this is advantage.
death is a benefit to us.
imagine, your grandpa was indepted to anybody as a result of sin he commited (because everybody commit sin) before he died. now that he is alive again can the person hold him responsible for the dept again?
it's not possible.
so, death is benefit.
that doesn't encourage us to go and sin because,we will surely suffer the consequence in this life if we do. we will just die for nothing!
so sin is totally out of it.
educated minds will understand and avoid sin as much as they can
Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by Alexis86: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2014
paxonel:

yes, Jesus is king forever, his kingdom will never end. we are part of that kingdom for ever and ever, amen!
truly, your grandpa is alive somewhere. he can never been recognized because his body has been changed. old things (old body) have passed away,all things have become new.
this is advantage.
death is a benefit to us.
imagine, your grandpa was indepted to anybody as a result of sin he commited (because everybody commit sin) before he died. now that he is alive again can the person hold him responsible for the dept again?
it's not possible.
so, death is benefit.
that doesn't encourage us to go and sin because,we will surely suffer the consequence in this life if we do. we will just die for nothing!
so sin is totally out of it.
educated minds will understand and avoid sin as much as they can
this whole thing is making sense to me,
Romans 6:2 says God forbid. How shall we, that are DEAD TO SIN , live any longer therein?
the emphasis is on the phrase DEAD TO SIN,
Its like saying bye bye to sin, by death. what do you think?

1 Like

Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by paxonel(m): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2014
Alexis86:

this whole thing is making sense to me,
Romans 6:2 says God forbid. How shall we, that are DEAD TO SIN , live any longer therein?
the emphasis is on the phrase DEAD TO SIN,
Its like saying bye bye to sin, by death. what do you think?
you are correct!
i like seeing people who think fast.
death to sin is like saying, as we die we are telling the sin we commited in that life and it consequences bye bye, to resume a fresh life with all sense of innocency, a new born baby without any sin.
so, after resuming the new life, we are not expected to repeat the same sin that killed us in that former (old ) life, it does not make sense!
that is why Paul used to word God forbid there
Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 09, 2014
Yes we are eternal beings.

1 Like

Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by Alexis86: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
paxonel:

you are correct!
i like seeing people who think fast.
death to sin is like saying, as we die we are telling the sin we commited in that life and it consequences bye bye, to resume a fresh life with all sense of innocency, a new born baby without any sin.
so, after resuming the new life, we are not expected to repeat the same sin that killed us in that former (old ) life, it does not make sense!
that is why Paul used to word God forbid there
you didn't reply my e mail, or you can send me your number. i really want to know where you are located. or what church you attend
Re: To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die by paxonel(m): 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
Alexis86:

you didn't reply my e mail, or you can send me your number. i really want to know where you are located. or what church you attend
i can't identify your mail, i will check.
i am not religious minded, i don't have one particular church, i go to any church at my will

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? / How To Register Your Ngo, Church, Mosque, And Other Associations With CAC. / A Simple Question To All Atheist...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.