Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Link Your Website To Big Search Engines (FREE) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Link Your Website To Big Search Engines (FREE) (875 Views)

How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / List Of Top Search Engines In The World / Rocket Your Website To Top Position On Google, Bing, Alexa, And Yahoo In 30 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Link Your Website To Big Search Engines (FREE) by ZUBY77(m): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2008
If you want every major search engine like Google, Yahoo, Ask and so on,
To easily find your website or blog and put them on top of other search results.
Submit your link to The AFRICAN ONLINE DIRECTORY Directory.
Also if you want Alexa to rank your website and blogs among the world wide websites.
You can also get alexa tool bar from there.

LINK : AFRICAN FREE ENCYCLOPEDIA

I have added nairaland by myself for its good work.
Re: Link Your Website To Big Search Engines (FREE) by mexabet(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2008
Hi ZUBY77,

I used Google to search for your directory and this message returned on the search results: "No results found for http://.com/index.php?action=links.

However, there are results from websites with similar addresses:
COMMUNITY FORUM - Community Forum
COMMUNITY FORUM - Community Forum.
.com/index.php - 38k".

Yahoo returned: "We did not find results for: http://.com/index.php?action=links. Try the suggestions below or type a new query above.
Go directly to .com/index.php?action=links (site may not exist)".

Ask.com returned: " Your search for http://.com/index.php?action=links did not match with any Web results.".

So, how am I convinced that those major search engines (which you mentioned) will rank my site high by just submitting to your directory, when the directory itself has not been indexed by them? I hope you will understand the fact that I'm only being pragmatic- nothing personal. I really want to submit my site to your directory, but I didn't see any link to your privacy policy. I also would like to know if it's a free directory or a paid one. What's the pricing? Many people like me don't like to pry into the unknown and register with intent to get a free submission, only to be disappointed by a "little" fee. My humble advice is to keep it transparent. Can you please, enlighten us on these issues I have raised?
Re: Link Your Website To Big Search Engines (FREE) by ZUBY77(m): 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2008
@the poster above,
You are right. I post this thread on the same day the directory was created and submitted to the search Engines.
If you are familiar with this, You must know that the search Engines doesnt throw you at the Top Page
immediately.
They review and approve your submission. In some cases , it takes days and takes weeks in some cases too.
Try to check it out again and again.
But while you do that , Bear in mind that no one benefits from the submission of your website.
Its just a way of spreading your urls across the internet world.
So you have your Choices .
Good luck. http://.com/index.php?action=links;sa=addlink
Re: Link Your Website To Big Search Engines (FREE) by tyna1(f): 4:34am On Jun 12, 2008
@ poster you did not answer the question by @mexabet he asks if it is free or a paid service.
Re: Link Your Website To Big Search Engines (FREE) by ZUBY77(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2008
tyna1:

@ poster you did not answer the question by @mexabet  he asks if it is free or a paid service.

@ TYNA1,
I am a Nigerian. I have used the internet enough to know that search engines can locate websites faster and crawl through them more frequently if they are linked together. This is not a paid services in any way.
Dont even think about it. You will just have to add your link and the administrator will approve it.
It has to be approved because some people will like to add Adult websites which we don't accept.
Some sites are already there and working.
So to make it clearer, Its not a paid services. Never going to be.

DIRECTORY
Re: Link Your Website To Big Search Engines (FREE) by tyna1(f): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2008
Thank you for the clarifications.
Re: Link Your Website To Big Search Engines (FREE) by yommys01(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ZUBY77 I have added my link to your site , how long will it take for me to be approved and what are u doing concerning your google and alex ranking , I will like to know becos it makes no sense adding my link if your site is not ranked
Re: Link Your Website To Big Search Engines (FREE) by ZUBY77(m): 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2008
yommys01:

@ZUBY77 I have added my link to your site , how long will it take for me to be approved and what are u doing concerning your google and alex ranking , I will like to know because it makes no sense adding my link if your site is not ranked

The site you added has been approved by the site admin, 
For the Alexa ranking, You can see the Alexa tool bar has been installed on the website.
The website is less than five weeks old.
Alexa toolbar was installed about two weeks ago.
The first ranking was 2,669,888 immediately after installation.
The second ranking after one week jumped down to 1,193, 252 which is more than 110% cut down.
The Google page ranking toolbar was installed yesterday.
The site is new.
Everything including the Url Link Directory is being developed at the same time.

LINK UP YOUR SITE HERE
Re: Link Your Website To Big Search Engines (FREE) by yommys01(m): 11:22am On Jun 13, 2008
@ZUBY77 great , it seems you know much about Seo , can u teach me and othe members as it will help our ranking and traffic, how do you install the Alex and google toolbar
Re: Link Your Website To Big Search Engines (FREE) by ZUBY77(m): 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2008
To install the Alexa tool bar on your website or blog,

visit this link.  :

[url=http://.com/index.php/topic,1071.0.html]ALEXA AND GOOGLE RANKING TOOLS[/url]

For the SEO ,
I only do much research for the template and theme i use for my blogs and websites.
WORDPRESS AND SMF. I can assist you on those too for now.
Re: Link Your Website To Big Search Engines (FREE) by mexabet(m): 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2008
ZUBY77,

Thanks for being so kind to reply to my questions. I literally believe you will make it, since you're working tirelessly to get your site to the highest heights. Good luck!!!
Re: Link Your Website To Big Search Engines (FREE) by ZUBY77(m): 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2008
Thanks maxb
Re: Link Your Website To Big Search Engines (FREE) by SamMilla1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2008
Nice for alexa tool, helps out

(1) (Reply)

Do You Use Javascript Libraries? / Dreamweaver Does Not Open On My Laptop / Federal Min Of Finance Website - Is This A Good Baseline For Other Fg Websites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.