Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) (40908 Views)

Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by Gosj01(m): 8:10am On Aug 19, 2013
how sure is this story and not a rumour?
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2013
KweenAdz:

Abi shey olodo nie ni? Who's talkn abt bn superhuman? My comment hz many sides to it..verify b4 concluding..
Well,I'm stl waiting for a confirmatn b4 I'll beliv...lyk pictures or sth..Taink yor!

Why cant you move to the mortuary where his body is kept and see for yourself? So because he is a pastor, he doesn't deserve to die? Or people should be on camera capturing him as he die? Fvck that

Also, why is this making front page? Will the death of a pastor change the fate of our economy?
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by BukkyDan(f): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2013
May his soul Rest in peace
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by Godsate: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2013
donroxy: What a Great Lesson ...... !!!

U might Build somebody but never underestimate how much they have built themselves under you hence U shall get consumed !!!

lipsrsealed I no wan Talk !!!

Donroxy, God bless you for your comment. I don't want to talk until I see someone that talk with sense.

Let this be a great lesson for all. God may use you to build or bless someone but don't messup with someone that God has used you to bless especially if the person is a tool in the hand of God. It is dangerous.

There are some men of God, once God used them to deliver or bless someone they immediately want the person to be licking there foot and continue serving them in their church and if the person want to move to other church or start his or her ministry they will turn the person to enemy and start fighting the person with everything in their possession.

Never play with fire. And never mess with great tool in the hand of God. May God have mercy on all of us. Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by Godsate: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2013
dollarlander:

LOL!!! The guy knows what he is talking about. The pastor is neither a HE or SHE.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by ugoezeik(m): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2013
Temismith: I don promise myself say i no go comment.
then y did U̶̲̥̅̊ typed
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by FAMedia: 8:54am On Aug 19, 2013
xykms101: At last jesus christ don slap him face.

That guy was a criminal.

...Tb josh is the next on the line, follow by .....

...One by one we shall see them no more. Bunch of crooks.
Becareful when u judge men, especially those who are/were called God's spoke persons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by FAMedia: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2013
Godsate:

Donroxy, God bless you for your comment. I don't want to talk until I see someone that talk with sense.

Let this be a great lesson for all. God may use you to build or bless someone but don't messup with someone that God has used you to bless especially if the person is a tool in the hand of God. It is dangerous.

There are some men of God, once God used them to deliver or bless someone they immediately want the person to be licking there foot and continue serving them in their church and if the person want to move to other church or start his or her ministry they will turn the person to enemy and start fighting the person with everything in their possession.

Never play with fire. And never mess with great tool in the hand of God. May God have mercy on all of us. Amen.

How did you think this is connected to Tope. Tope herself might not be bold enough to say what you are claiming. Mind your comments. if you mind check up Number 12:1-15[b]
Godsate:

How did you think this is connected to Tope. Tope herself might not be bold enough to say what you are claiming. Mind your comments. if you mind check up Number 12:1-15[/b]
Godsate:

How did you think this is connected to Tope. Tope herself might not be bold enough to say what you are claiming. Mind your comments. if you mind check up Number 12:1-15
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2013
DAYUM!!!
DAT NIGGA LOOKS SICK YO'
NO WONDER HE DEAD
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by EmmanuellaAop: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2013
hehehe....unbelieavable...........Rip sha oo
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by Flirtyfemi: 9:18am On Aug 19, 2013
You guys, see Tope Alabi's reaction to his death here http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/i-thank-god-for-your-life-my-husband.html
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by texaco1: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2013
Flirtyfemi: You guys, see Tope Alabi's reaction to his death here http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/i-thank-god-for-your-life-my-husband.html
Trashy stories seems to be coming out of naija these days .naije go dey boring sha
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2013
[size=13pt]For all of you following these MEN and for all these MEN who say they are speaking in the name of GOD be careful ![/size]
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by texaco1: 9:29am On Aug 19, 2013
grin grin
Maybe it is time for kwam1 or ayefele to sing about olorun texaco1
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by Jumong01(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by SolarDEnergy: 10:00am On Aug 19, 2013
The Bible says by there fruit u shall knw them..may the lord forgive his sins and our sins,the Bible says all our righteousness is just like a filthy rag b4 God,that means no one is righteous except GOD..GOD HELP US TO KNOW THE TRUTH SO DAT THE TRUTH CAN SET US FREE.
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by Dbeliever(m): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2013
Pastor you have completed your assignment on earth. RIP. Amen
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by tomzman: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2013
Hmmn, well, Rip Pastor. I guess this is not gonna be the best of times for Tope Alabi.
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by nikkyshyne(f): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2013
No offense, he looks like a cultist.lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by Uwakuwak(f): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2013
i pray he repented before he died because not all pastors will make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by Godsate: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2013
FAMedia:

How did you think this is connected to Tope. Tope herself might not be bold enough to say what you are claiming. Mind your comments. if you mind check up Number 12:1-15[b]

How did you think this is connected to Tope. Tope herself might not be bold enough to say what you are claiming. Mind your comments. if you mind check up Number 12:1-15[/b]

How did you think this is connected to Tope. Tope herself might not be bold enough to say what you are claiming. Mind your comments. if you mind check up Number 12:1-15

Can you read? Is there anyplace I mention Tope's name in my post? I was typing from my personal experience.
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by taiwobr: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2013
i just comfirmed from his P.A now,the mam is dead,he died yesterday at his home in command/ikola lagos
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by moyinoluwabun(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2013
Has any one listened to details of Tope Alabi's recent song titled 'Alagbara' was she referring to someone? Just asking, no harm pls.
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by olaezebala: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2013
If this man is an indigine of Osun State then another #35 milla burial is about to happen again courtesy of Ogbeni
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by ajasa4link: 11:51am On Aug 19, 2013
Hmmmm...this man's church is situated close to my area,in fact I have a family friend who stays about 3 houses from his church and what I heard about him is his relationship with the community is very bad. most people staying close to the church don't attend the church because they are suspicious of his activities... there was a time a dead body was found around the area and it was alleged the person died inside his church but was moved to the street so as to prevent police problems...at the end the landlord association took care of the corpse,but nobody trusted him in the community.... one major thing I learnt about him is that he seems to attract upcoming Gospel musicians who always flock his church... only GOD knows what is hidden from men sha...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by Kabikala(m): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
sanniemoe: I remember reading his last interview in City People and I asked myself who does this guy think he is to be talking with so much confidence and authority? He was so direct and sure of himself. I reasoned his strong words as He's equating himself to a prophet..
anyways May the good Lord have mercies on his soul

I also remembered the City People interview and began to think, Hmmm, running down Tope Alabi the way he did was kind of immature. Touch not mine anointed....
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by Originalsly: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
Live you may die you must. Why was it so important to state that he was fair in complexion? He died in his sleep...why an investigation into how he was killed?..was he? This tells me something was shady about this ehmmm....anointed one.
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
KweenAdz: Aproko,I dnt beliv ds....

You be real MuMu ooo!
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by Slizwiz(f): 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
may his gentle sould Rest In Peace
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by airmark(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease / Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) / Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.