Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (502771 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by misskbest(f): 6:42am On Jan 03, 2018
Wow
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Elviswifey1(f): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2018
Wow.what a great piece. Thanks the rock man,even though am reading mine late but its still among the best so far.finally I have finished episode one [color=#000099][/color],moving to the next.goodluck to me.lolz
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Despirado121(m): 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nice 1 bro. Thanks for sharing this great tori with us. You are really therock5555 (abi how many 5 is it self?? wink )
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ayanfe29(f): 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Thanks for sharing your story with us..

You ROCK!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dbeautyy(m): 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Very funny story. Keep it up, and please don't forget part 2.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by sinator(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
Therock5555:
'Come here and sit down near me' aunty PHE odered.

I came shaking to her side and i remebered an experience i had while in jos that almost cost me my life.........
We went for a retreat in kuru, jos and it was a 1 week camp meeting. We were having a bible study service in our children section and i was bored so i took a walk out of the camp. I started walking and i saw a house, my thoughts was just to take a walk to the house and come back but when i got to the house and i was about turning back when i had a moaning sound.

My heartbeat increased to 352 beats per minute because i could decipate the meaning of the moans, it was ovious two people were having s'ex, i quickly reversed my foot steps and went crouching down till i got under a window.

I quickly looked up and i saw two youths playing what their parents suppose to do. The guy was facing the window while the girl was kneeling at his front with her a'ss to him.

My pulse was racing and i wanted to get more glimspe of the forbidden action, so i shifted quietly while croaching and i quickly raised my head to do sharp looking but lo and behold i was seeing stars and hell at the same time, they last thing i remembered saying was 'my head don break' before passing out.

'Young man you are lucky to be alive' was the first thing i heard when i woke up.

I looked around and saw my camp members and parents looking at me then i saw two unfamiliar faces and i started thinking why they were there then it dawn on me, they were the young fuc'kers i was watching.......

When i wanted looking up for the second time i was directly under the glass window, so when i quickly got up i smashed my head into the glass and i fainted, i suffered a heamorrage.

I was later released from the clinic and i went back to the camp with a huge bandage on my head, i got a funny look from my mates and some even laughed at me, since that day i was afraid was watching such act.

So when the phe aunty was showing me her extra terrestrial package my mind was pinging its friends to cooperate because a show was about to happen, but my brain regeted the message and kept on reminding my mind of the Jos incident.

I went to sit near the aunty and she said, 'what did you see'

'Na which kind wahala be this na' i dare not say

'Ma i did not see anything o' i said innocently

'Ok check again' she said while taking my hand and guideing it tyo her sacred chambers.

When i touch her punny the wetness there shock me, abi this aunty dey piss for bed also, i tot.

As if fire was set to my an'us sense quickly entred my brain and i picked my school bag and ran like Usain Bolt to my father's house without looking back.

The next morning i was still in shock and i did not want to go to school that day, i manage to stay at home till 8:30 before my dad caught me and odered me to go school.

I was late and when i got to school the late comers were kneeling down so i did sharp man and went through the back so i can enter myheartbeats ough the back.

I succeded in going to my class and when i was about dropping my bag a female voice shouted 'stop right there'.

My brain quickly sent an emergency ping to my as's when it recognise the voice, E DON RED FOR U.

******TO BE CONTINUED********
how do you usually measure your heartbeats ������

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by sinator(m): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
[quote author=VivyGift post=17735987][/quote]thankGod you too you noticed it
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by sinator(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
VivyGift:
you noticed it too
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by phoenix45(m): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
Legends still here. Been reading since 2013 and whenever I'm bored and wanted to laugh I will find solace
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2021
Therock5555:

Yeah i paid visit to Makurdi.

Anyway Solomon dey Abj now, the guy come join cult again, the last i heard of him, he was dating his landlady and her daughter.

The guy no dey carry last
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
[quote author=kingphilip post=105769102][/quote]why you dey quote me?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
phoenix45:
Legends still here. Been reading since 2013 and whenever I'm bored and wanted to laugh I will find solace

mad ooo, it's been a long journey, brotherly...

hope you dey follow my latest story....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Authority717(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
This is more than awesome bro!
More ink to your magical pen
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by PrinceMon101(m): 12:33am On Jun 19, 2022
Abeg Rock, how I go take get season 2 and 3 nau, I don check your profile yet no link to them
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
PrinceMon101:
Abeg Rock, how I go take get season 2 and 3 nau, I don check your profile yet no link to them

baba blame it on NL servers not me.

NL crashed one time, took almost 4 of my stories, I stopped writing for awhile cause of that rubbish ..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by PrinceMon101(m): 12:26am On Jan 20, 2023
Therock5555:

baba blame it on NL servers not me.

NL crashed one time, took almost 4 of my stories, I stopped writing for awhile cause of that rubbish ..

Oops, it's well boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.