Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (40624 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Youngtekkey(m): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2013
[email] WETIN CONCERN ME WITH THIS [/email]
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2013
THE AMAKA:

The admins on that website are biased. They have never spoken good of any west african rep. We've all noticed this by now, so its of no surprise that they're waiting to smear our names. Bev didn't do it, and that's all that matters. It's sad enough that her countrymen have been throwing her under the bus since day one so they all "decided" to believe it. SMH.
Do u watch BBA at all?
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2013
Chillisauce:

Vote for Ghana! wink
u mean the one who swappef Angelo no oooo

Ghana must go grin
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by thathruth(m): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2013
ambrosini593: Melvin all the way
South African representative Angelo and Ethiopia’s Bimp were evicted from the BBA house this evening.Dance teacher Angelo Collins entered Big Brother because he realised that life is too short and “one shouldn’t limit the things you want to do”. If he wins the grand prize, he will start a small business, help an orphanage and help his mom and family with a better life.

Angelo describes himself as “tall, dark, adventurous and handsome” and attributes his confidence to being relaxed and comfortable in his own skin. He dislikes arrogant, self-centred and rude people, preferring people who are confident and know what they want in life. Viewers can expect “a lot of craziness” from him, believing he has a funny personality and will make people laugh.

Ethiopia’s Bimp has become the 21st Housemate to be Evicted from The Chase. After what has been a confusing night that saw all three of the Eviction Nominees being called into the Rendezvous Room, Live Show presenter IK revealed to the Housemates and to Africa that Bimp’s Chase has come to an end.

As soon as Bimp sat down, IK wasted no time in probing the Ethiopian about his beef withElikem. The ousted Housemate shared that he does not see eye to eye with the Ghanaian because Elikem has grown increasingly cocky in the House. “He has changed,” Bimp insisted.

Wonder how pple sit and watch this useless show,
Next topic pls

1 Like

Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by osymary: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2013
chei!!!!!!!!!!!! some women dey chop shit ooooooo, na dis teddy bear dis beverly dey folo? god don catcham

1 Like

Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Airforce1(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2013
Chillisauce:

Vote for Ghana! wink

Nigeria is going to break your heart once again.. Trust me!

Get used to failure baby.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2013
Youngtekkey: [email] WETIN CONCERN ME WITH THIS [/email]
why you come comment
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2013
Big Brothel Africa grin grin . . . That show!!! Puts funny ideas into people's minds..making them think having se.x before marriage is alright! And they even do it openly shocked . As a matter of fact..I can watch BBA,but the market they're selling...I ain't buying grin .I'm not judging anyone o... *unfollows thread* #dazaLL grin grin..muah!

1 Like

Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by TOKUGAWA(m): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Before you start displaying your ignorance to the world, please note that its not only childbirth that can cause a woman's breasts to sag. Beverly use to weigh a lot more than she does now. Losing weight caused her breasts to sag, not giving birth. Eish, so ignorant. undecided
I cant insult you cos you insulted me.Tolerance is my watchword.But i still maintain my position.,her breast is too sagged for her age regardless of whatever activities she's involved in.
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by botessy(f): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
[b][/b]thank God Agello is finally out gosh Bevely will not misbehave again praise God.my vote goes to Melvine my dude .
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by MzXtacy(f): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Before you start displaying your ignorance to the world, please note that its not only childbirth that can cause a woman's breasts to sag. Beverly use to weigh a lot more than she does now. Losing weight caused her breasts to sag, not giving birth. Eish, so ignorant. undecided
u dont hav 2 pick quarels or insult everybody all in d name of defending beverly. Person wey no knw weda u dey even exist. How old are u sef? Grow up abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by fairygeh(f): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
MzXtacy: u dont hav 2 pick quarels or insult everybody all in d name of defending beverly. Person wey no knw weda u dey even exist. How old are u sef? Grow up abeg.
. 1million likes kiss
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by THEAMAKA(f): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
B1TCHES WILL BECOME BELIEVERS! cool
#ThatsAll
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Mjbello311: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dis beverly girl go be winner. If so, na 2 build brothel 4 her village...i have a dream!
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by JadeWilliam(f): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
THE AMAKA:

How is that washing their dirty linen? He basically said they didn't fork, so all the people that carried that rumor should go and have a seat. Bad belle people.
He didn't hav 2say Bev asked him 4s*x on stage.That wass condescendin.He shld hav said it's couple's biz or somthng else.Now he portrayed Bev 2b d desparate&lose one while he looked lik d hero dat stuck 2d s**t he promised his mum.Now one dumbass dat doesn't understand simple english has made front page by sayin Bev begged Angelo 2f**k her again&he refused.He washed their dirty linen in public&its costin d poor babe her votes
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Ivynwa(f): 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
THE AMAKA: B1TCHES WILL BECOME BELIEVERS! cool
#ThatsAll

Now don't I like that your quotation, Miss?
Jade William:
He didn't hav 2say Bev asked him 4s*x on stage.That wass condescendin.He shld hav said it's couple's biz or somthng else.Now he portrayed Bev 2b d desparate&lose one while he looked lik d hero dat stuck 2d s**t he promised his mum.Now one dumbass dat doesn't understand simple english has made front page by sayin Bev begged Angelo 2f**k her again&he refused.He washed their dirty linen in public&its costin d poor babe her votes

You are right there. A gentleman doesn't cheapen his lady like that. He guards her honour.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Avala Speaks After Eviction / Tacha Leads Women Revolt In BBNaija House / Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.