Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Pdp National Working Committee Pay Condolence Visit To Fashola.pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp National Working Committee Pay Condolence Visit To Fashola.pics (834 Views)

APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS / Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... / Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp National Working Committee Pay Condolence Visit To Fashola.pics by agbameta: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2013

grin grin
Re: Pdp National Working Committee Pay Condolence Visit To Fashola.pics by MrSky123: 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2013
I like this.This shows that Nigeria politicians are getting matured.I hope APC goons will appreciate this gesture and not to start to reading silly meanings o this visit
Re: Pdp National Working Committee Pay Condolence Visit To Fashola.pics by Garrithe1st: 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
Nigeria's best Governor. Everyone needs an excuse to get some annointing from Africa's best Administrator.

grin grin grin
Re: Pdp National Working Committee Pay Condolence Visit To Fashola.pics by Garrithe1st: 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mr.Sky123:
I like this.This shows that Nigeria politicians are getting matured.I hope APC PDP goons will appreciate this gesture and not to start to reading silly meanings o this visit

Properly fixed....

I say Kudos to Fashola for allowing those "tadpole-brained" fellows come close to him. It shows humility and graciousness. Afterall our lord Jesus dined with sinners and tax-collectors so they could get an opportunity to hear the gospel. Hope these guys learn a thing or 2 from Africa's number 1 administrator...

cool cool
Re: Pdp National Working Committee Pay Condolence Visit To Fashola.pics by ofala(m): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
Garri the 1st: Nigeria's best Governor. Everyone needs an excuse to get some annointing from Africa's best Administrator.

grin grin grin
Chai....! You guys will kill person with laughter here oooo

1 Like

Re: Pdp National Working Committee Pay Condolence Visit To Fashola.pics by bloggernaija: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
Seriously.
Nigeria needs this guy on that seat.
Merely Looking at him,I can imagine an high speed rail network
Lagos -port harcourt in 90 minutes.
Farmers richer than graduates .
You know , the way things are elsewhere.
Re: Pdp National Working Committee Pay Condolence Visit To Fashola.pics by dhejykeane: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
I see pdp playn romance wt fash, very political visit
Re: Pdp National Working Committee Pay Condolence Visit To Fashola.pics by FreeGlobe(f): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
bloggernaija:
Seriously.
Nigeria needs this guy on that seat.
Merely Looking at him,I can imagine an high speed rail network
Lagos -port harcourt in 90 minutes.
Farmers richer than graduates .
You know , the way things are elsewhere.
this your sustained campaign for Fashola presidency is getting state, don't believe Fashola can hoodwink the nation the way he has done the SW.

To the topic, who is fooling who?

PDP Press Release Today

https://www.nairaland.com/1402164/fashola-new-dictator-pdp
Re: Pdp National Working Committee Pay Condolence Visit To Fashola.pics by MrSky123: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
Wait oooh! I just heard from the grapevine that the PDP want to capitalize on the absence of Tinumbu to bring Fashaola to PDP where he belongs to continue the good work without any godfather tagging behind to collect "tax" from him every now and then.
By the way,WHERE IS TINUBU?
Re: Pdp National Working Committee Pay Condolence Visit To Fashola.pics by agbameta: 1:16am On Aug 19, 2013
FreeGlobe:
this your sustained campaign for Fashola presidency is getting state, don't believe Fashola can hoodwink the nation the way he has done the SW.

To the topic, who is fooling who?
[s]
PDP Press Release Today

https://www.nairaland.com/1402164/fashola-new-dictator-pdp[/s]

Yes, they are feeding jokers and foot soldiers like you the necessary red meat you need to keep you docile and in line, but they know who is the real deal, they know who the real OGA is hence all of them from the Aso Rock mumu himself to OBG, IBB, Atiku, nearly all the governors in Nigeria minus the disgruntle and irrelevant ones what we won't talk about grin and also all the who is who in Nigeria including the jokers in the pics are all breaking their necks to Lagos aka Fashola pilgrimage, flash their have their pictures taken with the real OGA... grin

Den bury Pa Fashola (RIP) a long time ago, but the pilgrimage is still in effect. This is mor than condolence visit, this is more about a National recognition of the real Nigerian OGA also known as BRF. grin
Re: Pdp National Working Committee Pay Condolence Visit To Fashola.pics by BabaEleko(m): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2013
Nothing good can come out of PDP. I hope these mother5kas got screened well make e no be say den con plant bomb like den dey bomb d north.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It So Hard (even Rare) To Impeach A Governor In Nigeria? / SSS Arrests Most Wanted Kidnap Suspect, 4 Others In Delta / What Is This Guy Trying To Do To Pres. Goodluck Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.