Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,261 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

African Gospel Music Icon M.I.J, was Spotted With His Manager Yesterday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / African Gospel Music Icon M.I.J, was Spotted With His Manager Yesterday (593 Views)

Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London / Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) / Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Gospel Music Icon M.I.J, was Spotted With His Manager Yesterday by MIJMusic(m): 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
The African urban gospel Musician/legend that goes by the stage name of M.I.J, was spotted talking deals with Manager at a function yesterday, in Umuawulu, Anambra, Nigeria...

http:///6HMgw6JhXp[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Replies Afrocandy! / I Was Never Intimate At BBA House - Beverly / Between Bffs Don Jazzy And Former VP Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.