Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Days A Mortuary: Tells His Story {PHOTO} - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Days A Mortuary: Tells His Story {PHOTO} (4381 Views)

Dr Sid Remembers Father, Justice Esiri After 3 Years (Photo) / Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary / Dead Man Wakes Up During Burial(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Days A Mortuary: Tells His Story {PHOTO} by OlekuBuzzOnline(m): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2013
Some don't believe this, read and judge... This Retired soldier, Kayode Sotunde, 49 told his story of how he undertook a journey from Gboko to Kano on April 11, this year when the commercial bus he was in crashed ,claiming him and 17 others.

However, he wokeup three days after in the mortuary, where his body and others were deposited for their families to claim for burial.According to Sotunde, his corpse was taken out of the mortuary and was being prepared for burial when he suddenly woke up.

Read his experience as narrated to Sunday Sun in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Journey from Gboko to mortuary

On that fateful day, that was April 11, 2013, I was...

Read Full Story Here: http://www.olekubuzz.com/2013/08/dead-man-wakes-up-after-3-days-mortuary.html

Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Days A Mortuary: Tells His Story {PHOTO} by Damojo: 8:57am On Aug 19, 2013
The AC for the mortuary don make the guy fresh like eskimo. I'm sure he prefers the place to the mosquito-infested land of the living...

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday!!!! / See Pictures Of Oldest Man On Earth At 145 Year Old / (Doc)Efcc Stops Payments To And From Nospecto,Wealth Solution,Sefteg and Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.