Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

(Doc)Efcc Stops Payments To And From Nospecto,Wealth Solution,Sefteg and Others - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (Doc)Efcc Stops Payments To And From Nospecto,Wealth Solution,Sefteg and Others (4385 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments / When Nigerian Policeman Stops You: What Not To Say? / NDIC To Enforce Payments To Depositors Of Defunct Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Doc)Efcc Stops Payments To And From Nospecto,Wealth Solution,Sefteg and Others by aeon(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2007
Document Forwarded By EFCC To stop Payment by Nospecto,Sefteg, Wealth Solutions and others. Don't know if this is true or fabricated. How can we confirm this?

Re: (Doc)Efcc Stops Payments To And From Nospecto,Wealth Solution,Sefteg and Others by Lanre70: 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2007
Yes, this could be true but my boss in the office confirmed checking the bank on his way to the office this morning and met his monthly credit from Sefteg paid in as against last wed.
Re: (Doc)Efcc Stops Payments To And From Nospecto,Wealth Solution,Sefteg and Others by aeon(m): 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2007
So this means they are still paying. Thank you
Re: (Doc)Efcc Stops Payments To And From Nospecto,Wealth Solution,Sefteg and Others by SOMITEM: 10:00am On May 21, 2007
who knows if efcc has stopped nospecto from functioning recently my email is mozihs@hotmail.com
Re: (Doc)Efcc Stops Payments To And From Nospecto,Wealth Solution,Sefteg and Others by xstdreason(f): 6:05pm On May 22, 2007
Lets just pray they dont av problems o. The govt shld allw them jo,at least to hepl d poor but smart.
Re: (Doc)Efcc Stops Payments To And From Nospecto,Wealth Solution,Sefteg and Others by ogwo: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2007
What is the lattest on Nospecto now?

My 450K is still with the guys and I have not been getting any information from them. I have been away for some time but my bank has not sent any sms for lodgements since June.

Pls I need the lattest.

Oj.
Re: (Doc)Efcc Stops Payments To And From Nospecto,Wealth Solution,Sefteg and Others by aristocrat(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2010
dis people are fraudstars, thev got bnothing tooffer dan to steal.
Re: (Doc)Efcc Stops Payments To And From Nospecto,Wealth Solution,Sefteg and Others by aristocrat(m): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2010
thif ole

(1) (Reply)

Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Days A Mortuary: Tells His Story {PHOTO} / Today Is My Birthday!!!! / See Pictures Of Oldest Man On Earth At 145 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.