Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver (28431 Views)

RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) / Policewoman Carries Bottled Drink For This Lady (Photo) / Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Iaz93: 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
uniqueval: All for a meagre 100 naira...?
Just yesterday, I was attacked by 5 fierce n hungry looking policemen for making a wrong turn... They demanded 75k from me... Wish i had my cam rolling... I wld av cost 5 of dem deir jobs...
So how did it go? you pay all or half? or you no pay at all
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by 25omega(m): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
Good job poster. This will be the downfall of the corrupt few in that country

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by redsun(m): 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
So some part of modern lagos still look as chaotic as that?I thought it has become a serene city by now with the way they blow trumpets here?

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
shocked Nairaland's policewoman undecided

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by redsun(m): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
The bribes those women collects there goes back to the top of the food chain in nigerian police.They are just foot soldiers working for the syndicate.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by omokejiajao: 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
Olucheye: Great! Its Technology against the NPF.
Hopefully we'll have reduced crimes now.
Pen Syp-cams should be a tool every Nigerian should have now.
go start with your IG send email make i send you video effidence that may break country
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by olabukola: 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
Is she sacked already?

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by madjune(m): 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
WHAT THEIR MALE COUNTERPART CAN DO, THE WOMEN CAN DO BETTER.
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
What a man can do, a woman can do better
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Horus(m): 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
Just yesterday, I was attacked by 5 fierce n hungry looking policemen for making a wrong turn... They demanded 75k from me... Wish i had my cam rolling... I wld av cost 5 of dem deir jobs...

Have your cam ready next time, you never know!
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Augustinaz(m): 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
Nna leave this woman alone joor. Wetin be una own now? All these because of hundred naira. You want to destroy her because of 100 naira. Afterall how much do the police earn?
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by redsun(m): 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
Augustinaz: Nna leave this woman alone joor. Wetin be una own now? All these because of hundred naira. You want to destroy her because of 100 naira. Afterall how much do the police earn?

She is a victim of the system but she has to pay the price of being "caught" with indisputable evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
..nice one but the day Police will catch you with camera ehnn
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by baby124: 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
Nice one. These useless police. Camera phone is their undoing. People should also get hidden camera's in their cars too. These police go dey shake when time to collect money come. Most of them will just start staying at home instead of creating illegal roadblocks to extort money, SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by gulfer: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
mr_king: Mhen ... One would have to be careful especially with this new trend of voice and video recording!! That's †ђξ highest evidence anyone could use to nail someone!! No excuse! No fair hearing! If you're caught! You get sacked on †ђξ spot and possibly charge to court for Bribery!! Lols!!
What happened to Facrook with †ђξ evidence against him
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Horus(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
Omen100:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CuFPHs2Usk

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1259069_PW2_jpg2da47dabea9a43da2b3e781bb136fea5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1259073_PW1_jpg8bc6ae62bc18fb4e39d03473200164d3

Nice screenshot!, let us wait to see how the police headquarters react to this new evidence!. We have to make this video go viral, this will send a clear message to the Police: Don't ask for bribes

3 Likes

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by jkendy(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
What a 'MANPOLICE' can do BEST, a WOMANPOLICE can do WORST....
Thank goodness, she was detected by civillian detectives!!!

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by ogoplus: 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
olabukola: Is she sacked already?

She can never be sacked.

Her bosses will cover/protect her well.

As far as NPF is concerned; this is a case of an unidentified police woman......(Remember the case of "UNKNOWN SOLDIERS who killed Fela's mother).

Even though her face was captured in the video, the police authourities would not take any action against her except the video captured her name and most importantly her Badge Number (i.e the number written on her uniform).

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
[size=30pt]I no fit remember the last time I enter mass transit...Baba God eshey![/size]

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by alexarelano(m): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
grin did U pay dat huge amount?
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by alexarelano(m): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
moscobabs: Nairalanders no know that woman abi?? sebi na that Nairalander wey dey call hersef Policewoman bi dat...lol
grin cheesy i don dey look 4 her tey-tey in dis thread, lwkmd!!!!!
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
life_style:

grin @ bolded

shocked 75k you no ask them say how much com be the car ?

How much did you pay ?

1k5!!
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
Iaz93: So how did it go? you pay all or half? or you no pay at all

I gav dem 1k5... I told dem I was a medical doctor and was rushing to the hospital for emergency...
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by chingydaboss(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
I m impressed.. bribery nd corruption must b eradicated.... we hv to help d govt in eradicating dis crime...

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Litmus: 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
If she is sacked how will she make a living? Might this not impact on those depending on her down the line?

Why don't people put as much pressure on government to increase Police pay as they are putting on the shaming campaign ?

i don't know, but i feel uneasy about this new Nigeria trend of putting everything on Youtube.

Nigeria, the mister honesty of the world. undecided undecided
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by playboy19(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
Litmus: If she is sacked how will she make a living? Might this not impact on those depending on her down the line?

Why don't people put as much pressure on government to increase Police pay as they are putting on the shaming campaign ?

i don't know, but i feel uneasy about this new Nigeria trend of putting everything on Youtube.

You know if you guys have a union, and threaten the FG that you're gonna go on strike if your salaries are not increased, they might actually increase it for you, you know. You don't have to come and take it out on 'US' whom you are suppose to be protecting.

We can't because your salary is small let you continue your extortion regime. You have a job and still go home with something at the end of the month. Millions of jobless Nigerian youths will give their left legs for that same amount you are complaining about.

And finally, i know you police people too well, that same line you used i.e 'salary too small' is what you guys hate hearing from any suspect in your custody, so you guy have to live with it too.

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Mjbello311: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
grin[/color][color=#990000]U guyz should take it easy on ur nu found luv on recording the police taken egunje. Make he no be say na gun dem go wan dey fire nw. Advice!U guyz should take it easy on ur nu found luv on recording the police taken egunje. Make he no be say na gun dem go wan dey fire nw. Advice!U guyz should take it easy on ur nu found luv on recording the police taken egunje. Make he no be say na gun dem go wan dey fire nw. Advice!
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by nduchucks: 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
I sure say that lady no be our very own NL Policewoman. Our own dey more sophisticated and money no be her froblem.
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
I'm sure it was an ibo guy dt videod this.....same with the previous one...
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by enm(m): 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
Litmus: If she is sacked how will she make a living? Might this not impact on those depending on her down the line?

Guy who told you they are not being well paid? Do you think their minimum wage is 18,000? It was this
Excuse they gave when obj increase their take home package, and did it stop them from collecting bribe
And performing their duty according to the law?

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by trolling(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
Policewoman where are you come and defend your sister in the force grin, i can bet that she's on this forum,she's peeping as a guest, i don catch u cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest / Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato / CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.