Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver (28430 Views)

RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) / Policewoman Carries Bottled Drink For This Lady (Photo) / Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Horus(m): 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1259068_PW3_jpg6a222fbe2ea8ab2bd2febf3b4d3b7694

ogoplus:

She can never be sacked.

Her bosses will cover/protect her well.

As far as NPF is concerned; this is a case of an unidentified police woman......(Remember the case of "UNKNOWN GUN MEN WHO killed Fela's mother).

Even though her face was captured in the video, the police authourities would not take any action against her except the video captured her name and most importantly her Badge Number (i.e the number written on her uniform).

What do you mean by an unidentified police woman?
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
life_style:

grin @ bolded

shocked 75k you no ask them say how much com be the car ?

How much did you pay ?
That's 15k for each of them.Enough to go round...mofos.
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by cj1080(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
There is a new product in the market called car cams. it is set just above the drives sit and it gives a view of the passenger.

E.g a police,lastma office and you giving bribe to them. Say cheese for the camera everyone. "Cheese".

Car Cam. for those inappropriate moments.
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Iaz93: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
uniqueval:

I gav dem 1k5... I told dem I was a medical doctor and was rushing to the hospital for emergency...
LOL! Chai! Damn the Police Force
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Ukonuandrew(m): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
ChiSun27: This is bad...our police force again? Na wa oooooo!!!!! Make them change na!!!!!
How? Am nt suprise at all!! Change no de com 4 old age.
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Ukonuandrew(m): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
I beg mak dem leav her joo, jus N100 lipsrsealed
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by viperman: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
Horus: Please send all video evidences by using the contact below or use the link: http://www.npf.gov.ng/contactus

Police Force Headquarters

Louis Edet House, Area 11 Garki, Abuja
Phone Number 07066228200

Email Policemonitor@Npf.Gov.Ng

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Theblessed(f): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
[size=16pt]Are you surprised??

Well, she learnt from the best and this is the result!
[/size]
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by skijo4life(m): 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
if the government pay this people well..she wont b found doing this..by the way 100 naira..only God knows how many children she has sef smh

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by armadeo(m): 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
While a hundred naira is no big deal, I'll rather willingly give it out than to have it forcefully taken from me.

That's to all of u saying she should be left alone isn't it just H.
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
life_style: "policewoman" is a nairalander grin

Hahaahaa, sack her bloody arrssee...

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by divictorymine: 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
Every day for thief,one day for owner,but we should be remember that is only commuters. But PHCN is just exploit the masses which is by force & there nothing we can do. God will deliver ds nation.
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Expensiveman: 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
He policemen are in trouble trust nigerians everybody will buy pen camera. Anyway my advise to u 9jas is if police catch u ur name will be sorry
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
Litmus: If she is sacked how will she make a living? Might this not impact on those depending on her down the line?

Why don't people put as much pressure on government to increase Police pay as they are putting on the shaming campaign ?

i don't know, but i feel uneasy about this new Nigeria trend of putting everything on Youtube.

Nigeria, the mister honesty of the world. undecided undecided

So 40,000 is too small for the least paid in the force admitted on SSCE. Okay, i know some university graduates earning 10,000 on teaching jobs.

How about that ? My dear, do you free armed robbers based on excuses of extreme poverty or devil tempting their hungry stomach. When one extorts money at gun point from a victim. What is it called

A corrupt person is a corrupt person. And there is no excuse for a crime.

4 Likes

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by YoshiMaster: 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
okpara ugo:

So 40,000 is too small for the least paid in the force admitted on SSCE. Okay, i know some university graduates earning 10,000 on teaching jobs.

How about that ? My dear, do you free armed robbers based on excuses of extreme poverty or devil tempting their hungry stomach. When one extorts money at gun point from a victim. What is it called

A corrupt person is a corrupt person. And there is no excuse for a crime.

40,000 is too small for police, bottom line.
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by lumeneng22: 12:16am On Aug 20, 2013
Na today? Come see them for isashi police station nah for okokomaiko side. Na you go taya.
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by dam4sam: 12:42am On Aug 20, 2013
Litmus: If she is sacked how will she make a living? Might this not impact on those depending on her down the line?

Why don't people put as much pressure on government to increase Police pay as they are putting on the shaming campaign ?

i don't know, but i feel uneasy about this new Nigeria trend of putting everything on Youtube.

Nigeria, the mister honesty of the world. undecided undecided

I understand you perfectly!
"The GUILTY are ALWAYS AFRAID"! wink wink wink

Eventually, YOU will be caught! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Jomark(m): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2013
BADNEAT: I'm sure it was an ibo guy dt videod this.....same with the previous one...
..lol ..wetin be your own na...lol
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2013
what a man can do a woman can do better
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2013
'Police is your friend' abi ?
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Litmus: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2013
playboy19:

You know if you guys have a union, and threaten the FG that you're gonna go on strike if your salaries are not increased, they might actually increase it for you, you know. You don't have to come and take it out on 'US' whom you are suppose to be protecting.

We can't because your salary is small let you continue your extortion regime. You have a job and still go home with something at the end of the month. Millions of jobless Nigerian youths will give their left legs for that same amount you are complaining about.

And finally, i know you police people too well, that same line you used i.e 'salary too small' is what you guys hate hearing from any suspect in your custody, so you guy have to live with it too.

I'm not a police person and i don't live in Nigeria. It is also that the entire sentiment seems a little nasty and smacks of inferiority complex. So we not only judge ourselves as Nigerians but ask the entire world to judge us too informed by the vague, ill-thought out notion, that authorities in Nigeria will be shamed into doing something. This supposes that there are higher authorities of virtue (like gods)that sit in judgment, determining good from bad to whom our leaders seek relevance and salvation on bended, trebling knees. Haven forbid that these Nigerian leaders should transgress and encore the wrath of our white masters abroad, thus they most do all that they can to be good people in their masters eyes and we the Nigerian people reap the indirect benefits in the form of transparency unrivaled anywhere in the world.

I know that there are all sorts of ICT start-ups in Nigeria part of whose benefits are the facilitation of software developers, which is a welcome development. One of these sites encourages folks of Nigeria public to send in clips outing public officials abusing their office. However we should think carefully where all this leads.
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Horus(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by davades(m): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
Horus: Please send all video evidences by using the contact below or use the link: http://www.npf.gov.ng/contactus

Phone Number 07066228200

nice one , atleast i know how 2deal with them now...stupid set of people

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by davades(m): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2013

Phone Number 07066228200

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by ooshinibos: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
i hope nigerians can see the useful and effective of CCTV camera ..every train and bus in a civilised society have this cheap and effective crime and bribe deterrent installed , it beats me why our government and People have not embraced this technology , could you imagine if every public place and vehicle had this camera equipment installed , we will feel safer knowing this beautiful equipment if capturing everz scenario... leaders reflective their culture or environment

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by CarCam: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
cj1080:

There is a new product in the market called car cams.

it is set just above the drives sit and it gives a view of the passenger

E.g a police,lastma office and you giving bribe to them. Say cheese for the camera everyone. "Cheese".

Car Cam. for those inappropriate moments.

grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1228624/portable-car-camcorder-dvr-video

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by debbleopto: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
ooshinibos: i hope nigerians can see the useful and effective of CCTV camera ..every train and bus in a civilised society have this cheap and effective crime and bribe deterrent installed , it beats me why our government and People have not embraced this technology , could you imagine if every public place and vehicle had this camera equipment installed , we will feel safer knowing this beautiful equipment if capturing everz scenario... leaders reflective their culture or environment

I myself has been asking this question since 3 years ago. cctv installation actually help security a lot. it is readily affordable to government at 100 dollars per barrel. but the currupt government will instead frustrate such programme because they would be exposed. considered the zoology PhD holder in the presidency did not even think along the line. the hoteliers association and bankers directed their members to install cctv in all their outlets, what's is delaying government who is supposed to show the example?

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by samzy(m): 5:45am On Aug 21, 2013
cant blame her ... our economy is bad where the rich get richer by stealing and when the poor try to copy or do what the rich is doing they get shown on the media and use as example...... who knows if she is the bread winner of her family

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Greenslim: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2013
This has been a trend in the police force.Good job you have done but please always be careful o
Re: Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver by Eca4: 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
Good 4 her and others lik her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos / 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest / CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.