Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel (38917 Views)

Canadian Solar Adds More Projects To Brazilian Pipeline / Flying Hoverboard. Canadian Sets World Record. / Canadian Student Expelled After Finding Security Flaw In School Computer System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 20, 2013
ignis:
You and who

Me and you nah
Re: 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel by originaldave: 6:19am On Aug 20, 2013
Ajibel:

am sure u have no iDea who i am. Keep it to urself!!! Not everyone can be like u. Btw, i know d kind of PYTHON i am talking about.
u min d ck?
Re: 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel by thecorrs(m): 7:09am On Aug 20, 2013
these whites are insane.having a stable economy could have its negative sides
.if na nja u gats think of how to survive first before u start keepin em snakes
Re: 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel by lamex20(m): 7:42am On Aug 20, 2013
Ajibel: I love PYTHONS
Agreed with u cos u 100% look like a Phythons
Re: 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 20, 2013
WTF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel by Akinlekanwr(m): 8:34am On Aug 20, 2013
''african python'' imagine, they are bunch of racists...
Re: 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel by benchilovsky(m): 8:35am On Aug 20, 2013
If a black man bombs,they wil say he's a Nigerian man..If a black man is rich,they'll say he's black american...when a python kill,they'll say it's an african python..mtcheew
Re: 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel by Mbechun007: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2013
johnstar: First grin grin
So na me dey lead una 2day cheesy cheesy cheesy...(Captain johnstar cool ) B*tchs I'm ur leader tongue tongue

You're just a dunce. Did you even read the story? Mtchew
Re: 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel by Mjbello311: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2013
ceejayluv:

www.news.discovery.com/animals/zoo-animals/40-pythons-found-canadian-hotel-130818.htm
Change of mind...i intend travelling 2 satckanchenwan in canada dis end of the month. because of dis python news..., don't knw wat 2 do.
Re: 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel by Mjbello311: 9:21am On Aug 20, 2013
benchilovsky: If a black man bombs,they wil say he's a Nigerian man..If a black man is rich,they'll say he's black american...when a python kill,they'll say it's an african python..mtcheew
Ur fada...na 2ru u talk ma broda!
Re: 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel by g4ucom: 9:23am On Aug 20, 2013
temiosunrinde: We are talking about how to tackle boko boys,call of assu strike and provide millions of employment opportunities for the youths ya talking about snake...oyinbo snakes wey fresh pass nigerian graduates abi??mtchweeeeee oshi
You make sense pass jo.
Re: 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel by donsola(m): 10:15am On Aug 20, 2013
amanikondo: Hungry snake that needs to swallow some GARRI.
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1258906_hognose-snake-300-250x150_jpg1a8b678fbbcb6231ec48d25d7e81953f[/img]
grin grin grin grin grin I laugh fall inside python mouth shocked shocked
Re: 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 20, 2013
wat is dis
Re: 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel by Horus(m): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
Re: 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel by drpips1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
don_sola: grin grin grin grin grin I laugh fall inside python mouth shocked shocked
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1258906_hognose-snake-300-250x150_jpg1a8b678fbbcb6231ec48d25d7e81953f[/img]

this is a venomous snake, it is not a constrictor angry
Re: 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
I heard they killed them all.
Re: 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel by happitech: 6:09am On Aug 21, 2013
What re snakes surpose to be doing in a hotel. And look at how they re fresh yet oyibo say they re in bad condition. Oyibo na wa
Re: 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel by naijathings(m): 7:54am On Aug 21, 2013
ella74: My ex-boyfriend dumped me a week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 3days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you MALLAM ABUDU spell. You are truly talented and gifted. Email: mallamabudu_spiritualhealer@yahoo.com is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man
ok we don hear... wetin persin no go see? grin

1 Like

Re: 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel by theanonymous: 10:12am On Aug 21, 2013
Imanuelle: Nna mehn

lekwa meat.

2000 x 40 = 80k

Nna that is 80 thausond naira we are talking about

Rofl!!
Re: 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel by henchyk(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
ella74: My ex-boyfriend dumped me a week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 3days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you MALLAM ABUDU spell. You are truly talented and gifted. Email: mallamabudu_spiritualhealer@yahoo.com is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man

If you do not want to spend your eternity in hell, you had better turn from satanic and diabolical things and seek refuge in Jesus Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hedgehog Saved From Sticky Situation After Getting Totally Encased In Clay(Pix) / KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon / Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.