Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

A Word For Sexskillz And Seun - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Word For Sexskillz And Seun (2141 Views)

I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth / Letter Of Query To The Mods And Seun / Some Of The Oldest Threads On Nairaland And Their Op's and seun's 1st post/topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Waspy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
geeez:

On a lighter side, sexskillz banned me as Yorubest till 2106. Tell me if na him grandchild go unban me
Lmao...Watt??. Obviously Sexkillz doesn't fancy the word 'democracy'

1 Like

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by yemmit90: 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
You people should stop doing like if your lives depends on NL. You can't just be ban without committing any offence.
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by majalisa(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
geeez:

Guy, I always think before I type and I write based on facts and not to please anyone.

I don't have that kind of time

I wished I could say you did the same before doing this

On a lighter side, sexskillz banned me as Yorubest till 2106. Tell me if na him grandchild go unban me
that sounds lyk excommunication...kpele
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by majalisa(m): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
yemmit90: You people should stop doing like if your lives depends on NL. You can't just be ban without committing any offence.
some of those offence can be dealt with by a simple "yellow card"...some of d mods dey do lyk say we dey share d same babes with them
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
geeez:

Well I'm just back from a ban and its very disheartening that I was banned based on a personal grudge with sexskillz

He also banned my monikers geez* and Yorubest

Well I don't have issues with that because it was a clear violation of the rules of this forum but certain things must be clearly understood which is that the reason why we keep coming to comment is because we love the forum and are passionate about what we believe in

I think the mods should have 'yellow cards' and 'red cards' in which three yellow cards or warnings will lead to a red card

Members should be able to see a yellow card against their names and this should be visible to other members too

I think we should also be allowed to appeal bans

The reason we are here and keep coming back is because we love this forum and not that there are no alternatives or that we don't have better things to do with our time

Cry cry baby ooooo cheesy
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
FreeGlobe: so this op was the yorubest constituting public nuisance. Extend his ban please
wicked grin
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Enegod(m): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
geeez:

Well I'm just back from a ban and its very disheartening that I was banned based on a personal grudge with sexskillz

He also banned my monikers geez* and Yorubest

Well I don't have issues with that because it was a clear violation of the rules of this forum but certain things must be clearly understood which is that the reason why we keep coming to comment is because we love the forum and are passionate about what we believe in

I think the mods should have 'yellow cards' and 'red cards' in which three yellow cards or warnings will lead to a red card

Members should be able to see a yellow card against their names and this should be visible to other members too

I think we should also be allowed to appeal bans

The reason we are here and keep coming back is because we love this forum and not that there are no alternatives or that we don't have better things to do with our time
take am!!

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
geeez:

You never strike me as intelligent

I've learned to choose people I will engage on this forum and sorry you're not in the top 30

I am Yoruba and proud

I love my people and I believe in our cause

If the mods like, let them ban me, the IP address on my laptops and iPads I have logged in with

It's challenges like that I need to drive me

My model will be different and of course take key leanings from the failings of NL

Change model men! Don't make comments like you are truly bitter. You know very well that the hatred you portray is not real so just tone it down because guy some people fit find you *ki* you o
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
First of all, I don't know you and I don't care to know you so I wonder what kind of grudge I'll have against a person I'm unaware of his existence. So stop with the pathetic whimsical "playing the victim" stunt shamelessly on display here.

Secondly, the idea of yellow or green cards is laughable and may remain a pipe dream. Why? Because, all the warning you will ever need are the 21 rules staring at you immediately you click on the "reply" button. Stop claiming to be ignorant, unless you actually are.

Thirdly, you are a shameless tribalist. This is evidenced by the number of mods that have banned you for tribalism. (picture of your ban log after the jump.)

Fourthly, I'll continue to ban you and your shameless ilk of tribalists till you leave Nairaland in frustration. We do not need your type anymore. You are not welcome. . . This is just the beginning.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by leggo: 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
Bluetoooth: What do you expect from a crass of moderators with with zero percent output especially the one who will never contribute meaningfully to the board other than to target his perceived tribal enemies and hit the ban button.

I have said it and I will keep saying it that this section needs people with the deep thought about the history of Nigeria both ancient and contemporary and the dynamism with which Nigeria politics has evolved from pre-indepence to date .however,when you have a "love guru" turned moderator who is driven by "love and lust" from the Romance section, what do you expect him to contribute where most of the people there are more intelligent than him ? Well, he's moderator and can only resort to banning as an escape route from his state of ignorance.

I have seen Richyblack contributed to this section about the fraud of Africa blackpower "Juju", I have seen Kosovo contribution which showed his patriotic spirit towards ONE NIGERIA, Jarus was both excellent and innovative with the debate stuff and his insistence on a being a Yoruba with impressive defense even when he's been taunted as a Fulani, Omaj too do contribute most by creating meaningful topics while Afam has proven to be the best ibo mod on NL even though he's ethnocentric too.

However,may I ask what sexkill has contributed to this board since he took over from that redundant ikenna ? The situation is akin to that of the teacher in Edo state that couldn't read her certificate . How can a love doctor moderates over something he lacks zero knowledge ? He sees everything from a love angle and ready to ban what he feels emotional about. You can continue to hide my posts and ban me but NL will always be here and you would be remembered as the worse mod I have seen since I joined NL.

You may hide the post and press the ban button after reading this !

1 Like

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
[size=16pt]sexkillz[/size] can i please have your password i want to see how different your NL pages look from an ordinary user's pages please
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by leggo: 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: [size=16pt]sexkillz[/size] can i please have your password i want to see how different your NL pages look from an ordinary user's pages please
are you ready to date killz? If not you'll be banned
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: [size=16pt]sexkillz[/size] can i please have your password i want to see how different your NL pages look from an ordinary user's pages please
Only?
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
leggo: are you ready to date killz? If not you'll be banned
i jus asked for password not his heart undecided

1 Like

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
sexkillz: Only?

yes thank u
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: yes thank u
sure?
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
sexkillz: First of all, I don't know you and I don't care to know you so I wonder what kind of grudge I'll have against a person I'm unaware of his existence. So stop with the pathetic whimsical "playing the victim" stunt shamelessly on display here.

Secondly, the idea of yellow or green cards is laughable and may remain a pipe dream. Why? Because, all the warning you will ever need are the 21 rules staring at you immediately you click on the "reply" button. Stop claiming to be ignorant, unless you actually are.

Thirdly, you are a shameless tribalist. This is evidenced by the number of mods that have banned you for tribalism. (picture of your ban log after the jump.)

Fourthly, I'll continue to ban you and your shameless ilk of tribalists till you leave Nairaland in frustration. We do not need your type anymore. You are not welcome. . . This is just the beginning.

Shalom.

Sheer arrogance! Please do not ban me oo cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Freiburger(m): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
Bluetoooth: What do you expect from a crass of moderators with with zero percent output especially the one who will never contribute meaningfully to the board other than to target his perceived tribal enemies and hit the ban button.

I have said it and I will keep saying it that this section needs people with the deep thought about the history of Nigeria both ancient and contemporary and the dynamism with which Nigeria politics has evolved from pre-indepence to date .however,when you have a "love guru" turned moderator who is driven by "love and lust" from the Romance section, what do you expect him to contribute where most of the people there are more intelligent than him ? Well, he's moderator and can only resort to banning as an escape route from his state of ignorance.

I have seen Richyblack contributed to this section about the fraud of Africa blackpower "Juju", I have seen Kosovo contribution which showed his patriotic spirit towards ONE NIGERIA, Jarus was both excellent and innovative with the debate stuff and his insistence on a being a Yoruba with impressive defense even when he's been taunted as a Fulani, Omaj too do contribute most by creating meaningful topics while Afam has proven to be the best ibo mod on NL even though he's ethnocentric too.

However,may I ask what sexkill has contributed to this board since he took over from that redundant ikenna ? The situation is akin to that of the teacher in Edo state that couldn't read her certificate . How can a love doctor moderates over something he lacks zero knowledge ? He sees everything from a love angle and ready to ban what he feels emotional about. You can continue to hide my posts and ban me but NL will always be here and you would be remembered as the worse mod I have seen since I joined NL.

You may hide the post and press the ban button after reading this !

Dont think you 're making sense with all these garbages undecided
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
sexkillz: sure?

daz all. I will tell u send u N100 airtime in return grin 6590 3421 8901 56780
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by majalisa(m): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: i jus asked for password not his heart undecided
dont u know his password is akin to his heart?
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
Asoozy:

I beg to differ, actually. Yorubest aka Geez is one of the brightest Yoruba minds around here.

Says who?
Many people don't see it that way!
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by leggo: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
Pls seun can I have your password? I want o see something inside the place
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
leggo: Pls seun can I have your password? I want o see something inside the place
u no well o grin
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
majalisa: dont u know his password is akin to his heart?
his heart is wit ogugua grin

1 Like

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
sexkillz: First of all, I don't know you and I don't care to know you so I wonder what kind of grudge I'll have against a person I'm unaware of his existence. So stop with the pathetic whimsical "playing the victim" stunt shamelessly on display here.

Shalom.

This guy is a mo'r'on.

Is this the rant you can come up with from your loose brain ? You should go and ask your ibo grannies if they were not tribal ! Ode

3 Likes

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Tolexander: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Repungnantly bigoted. Should be banned off nairaland. Mod's should lock this silly thread
tu quoque!
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Freiburger(m): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
Bluetoooth:

This guy is a mo'r'on.

Is this the rant you can come up with from your loose brain ? You should go and ask your ibo grannies if they were not tribal ! Ode
Tell me something, is this the only approach you can come up with in order to get you main ID released?
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Tolexander: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
Asoozy:

Muhehe... Mo re mo lagege, aja wewu oroso.

You? The chief transsexual twisted bigot calling another a bigot?

Come and see America wonder! cheesy
ati the globe ati freeglobe, same ni!

(1) (2)

Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World / Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities / Ten Annoying Things Drunk People Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.