Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns (18122 Views)

Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck / Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge / Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by Tinkybabe(f): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2013
So it's a recent news..My mum and I were talking yesterday when she told me about this incident.

A man was stood in the middle of the road in town yesterday waiting to be knocked down by a vehicle ..all effort to discourage him proved abortive so all the vehicles plying that route were halted which resulted in a huge traffic jam..The police later came to pull him away though. .Mum was dissing the guy for attempting suicide..I, on the other hand told her that some terrible situations make people think suicide as an escape route...she concurred and told me about this doctor's case.

He would feel miserable for a very long time that's if he ever recovers from it.An avoidable mistake. .so sad.
He could even go to the extent of committing suicide.I hope he doesn't though.

This is very sad.
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 20, 2013
texazzpete:

And you think YOU deserve to be a mother? We're not interested in seeing your obviously damaged genes passed down. See how you're heaping such vituperation on a traumatized man. You think he planned this to happen? Do you know how many loving mothers have lost their kids to accidents?

He did something very unwise (quite foolish, frankly) and he's paying for it. Which one be "he does not deserve to be a father".

If NL people have abused you before, abeg take all your emotional baggage out of this thread. You were given an education to make calm, measured analysis of events instead of flying into hysterics. Your rant seems to trend more to a psychotic desire to 'get back at the Nairaland woman-haters' than to actually dredge up an ounce of sympathy for the bereaved father.
please do me a favour,if you dont have anything that sounds like wisdom,kindly shut d fvk up,the father is to blam,short and simple,meanwhile for the answer to your question,yes i deserve to be a mother because i have everything it takes to be one including COMMON SENSE WHICH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF MOTHERING.if such an expensive mistake happened to the mother in yoruba land,they will ask her if her vajyna has healed up from the tears and cuts of child birth,but since this happened to the man,ill have to ask him if his senses is still intact,any crying,wailing or whatever to me,i will call that crocodile tears or better still bring the childs large bucket to him to fill his tears inside while playing justin timberlakes music 'cry me a river',mshewwwww
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by seangy4konji: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2013
Jobless man..insttead of finding a nice beer palor and taking his cold heineken and goat meat pepper soup,he is taking photos.didinrin.rip fine gal.
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2013
kulyie: the father is an adult for crying out loud.if a 6 year old was the one carrying the child then the mother isa to blame in such scenario,so what you are saying now isa that the father is not man enough or fatherly enough TO TAKE CARE OF HIS OWN DAUGHTER,NOT SOMEONE ELSES O.MADAM,THE MOTHER DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THERE 24 HOURS,IF THE FATHER IS THE ONE CARRYING THE CHILD,ITS AS GOOD AS THE MOTHER.ABI IS THERE NO 'FATHERLY INSTINCT' TOO OR DOES COMMON SENSE NOT SAY THAT YOU SHOULDNT BE TOO CLOSE TO ANYTHING RIVER WHEN HOLDING A CHILD KNOWING THAT A STRONG WIND CAN COME UNEXPECTEDLY.i remember going for a beach party several years back as a teenager and while my friends and i were sitting under the umbrella eating and jisting far away from the ocean,around the sandy place,with my korokoro eyes i saw a very strong wind flinging a child of about 9 year old into the ocean,before people could run into the ocean to rescue that boy,he had alreadt drowned.it took about 2 hours to even get the body of that boy with several rescue teams.it was after that sad incidence that the officials there in the beach put a notice, which read 'do not go beyond this limit if you are not a good swimmer'.this happened in kuramo beach.the mother cryed herself sick that day.even me as an adult when i go to the beach sometimes,i experience strong winds thats why i dont go beyond my limits in the beach how much more carrying a child.all this things are just basic use of common sense for goodness sakes

I understand, but sometimes fathers wants to act like superman especially to their princess, no doubt but where else you as a woman sees that, sure you know what to do. Yes, you can't be there 24 hrs but once you are there and do nothing, I tell you the guilt will be there forever. I don't know about others, but the pains I went through childbirth, hmmmm you wan come act Jackie chan with our baby, omoh, na fight oh.

Same applies to ppl throwing ppls babies up above their hands and catching them...except you have a degree on that, me i no go gree o
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by PrettySpicey(f): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
God, this is terrible. Agonizing! Will this man ever be able to get over this?
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by semmypat: 9:03am On Aug 30, 2013
If it were τ̅☺ be a doctor or a nurse that mishandled a life, he or she will be charged Fø̲̣̣я̅ negligence and he or she will be liable. †ђξ father shuld also charged Fø̲̣̣я̅ negligence. Cos she has a right τ̅☺ live and that right has been cut off

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sad Marital Tales From My Friend / He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing / Child Spacing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.