Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

OJB To Leave For His Kidney Transplant This Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB To Leave For His Kidney Transplant This Week (449 Views)

OJB Responds To Juliet Ibrahim Questioning His Kidney Transplant Cost / OJB Cries As P-Square Donates N5Million For His Kidney Transplant / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OJB To Leave For His Kidney Transplant This Week by awesomep(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-tgn0KniCwc8/UhHli5IWHbI/AAAAAAAB8a8/2W5HEkyABiE/s1600/OJB-Jezreel.jpg[/img]
People have been asking me for update on OJB Jezreel. Well, here's what I know. The prolific music producer will be leaving for his kidney surgery in India sometime this week. He completed his dialysis at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital last week so is preparing to travel between now and end of the week. As soon as he leaves, I will update you on his progress.

- See more at: http://naijacrib..com/2013/08/ojb-to-leave-for-his-kidney-transplant.html
Re: OJB To Leave For His Kidney Transplant This Week by Juell(m): 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
Thought then they said "he has about 2 weeks to live"?
Re: OJB To Leave For His Kidney Transplant This Week by Chinwem(f): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
Goodluck !
Re: OJB To Leave For His Kidney Transplant This Week by pabon(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
Wish him good luck
Re: OJB To Leave For His Kidney Transplant This Week by Built2last: 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ha, why did they create the impression that this guy had only 2 weeks to leave...so he hasnt even gone yet...wish him the best all the same

(1) (Reply)

BBA Aftermath: “i’m Sorry For Embarrassingnigerians” – Beverly Osu / Video: 2face A Million Voices Peace Campaign / Photo: Davido And Samuel Eto Show Off Their Expensive Wrist Watches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.