Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

~Big Brother 9 ~UK - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ~Big Brother 9 ~UK (990 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~Big Brother 9 ~UK by mohawkchic(f): 4:07am On Jun 07, 2008
~Anyone Else watching this year's BB?

~There's a diverse range of characters this year,i can't wait for the tasks,fights,Bitching, Shenanigans, Nominations, Eviction, Dairyroom Moments. . .as long as it's good entertainment value,i game for watching the Hungry DESPERATE for Fame Wannabes  grin

~Am Loving the Design in the Trendy Bedroom,bathroom,nicked off some ideas too for my DIY Interior Designsgrin

~Check out the link to see the contestants this year!!~

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/

~One of The Contestants Is a Girl from Sierra leone. . Slyvia,anticipating some whahala w/ her already grin
Re: ~Big Brother 9 ~UK by mohawkchic(f): 4:24am On Jun 13, 2008
~Ooooh bother !! NO ONE interested in BB this yr?  shocked cheesy

~I was hoping/looking forward to slag off some of the housemates w/ peeps who are watching grin GUTTED!!

~me thinks am better off in a BB forum,am so itching to slap that Slyvia N Alex grin!! grrrrrrrrrrr
Re: ~Big Brother 9 ~UK by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2008
I'm watching it o! That Alex girl is so horrible embarassed
Re: ~Big Brother 9 ~UK by mohawkchic(f): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2008
~Whaay hay ibkaye grin

~Tell me about it!! i have never had the urge to want to go thru the Tv and slap someone this bad grin i cant wait to see the back of her!! that girl has got some serious issues,it dont help that Slyvia is allowing herself to be cloned by her either!!

~I dont even want her in the BB jail i want her out!! i was all for conflicts in the house but jeez Alex is just too much,she thinks the world owe her some gratitude for been preggy at 15 and being where she is today!! Ooh and the kiss teething thingy she and Slyvia does gets on my nerve angry

~I hope they both get nominated next week!!
Re: ~Big Brother 9 ~UK by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2008
Hehehehe wink cheesy

Abi o, I don't know why sylvia is copying her embarassed

It's as if Alex thinks it is a big accomplishment to have been pregnant at the age of 15, no my dear, it is a disgrace, did you see the part where Rebecca accidently overcooked the chips and then Alex started some big row because of it, it was so pathetic angry angry
Re: ~Big Brother 9 ~UK by mohawkchic(f): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2008
~Yeah i saw it,Too right it was Pathetic,i usually watch the one hr update on 4!!

~She's got beef with Steph and Rex b/c they stood up to her!!

~She almost had a physical confrontation with Rex over her lighter,i was like phew angry,did you see that bit? after the task? goin on about "am protective over everything i have acheived",a bleeping lighter!!gimme a break Alex!!

~As for Slyvia well,too bad she chose to be friends with Alex,reporting back to her after evesdropping on everyone's convo,N all that cussing. . . f-ing this N that!! Kiss teething,clapping her hands. . .she's defo coming across very negative!!

~Is it just me or have you noticed she Really Really Likes Dale?? shocked shocked she's a goose berry now,alwasy inbetween Jen N Dale's convo!!
Re: ~Big Brother 9 ~UK by mohawkchic(f): 10:07am On Jun 14, 2008
~Cant believe Steph Got the boot!! shocked

~I thought Mario will go. . .am dam sure he'll be up for nomination along with Alex!

~Possible Romance in the house

~Alex N Mo ~If Alex dont get the boot
~Dale N Jen~ If Slyvia gives them a chance

~My Fav. BB Housemates are Kat,Rex N Rachel!

~Kat cracks me up everytime "herayrious" grin
Re: ~Big Brother 9 ~UK by sophienwa(f): 1:48am On Jun 15, 2008
mohawkchic:

~Cant believe Steph Got the boot!! shocked

~I thought Mario will go. . .am dam sure he'll be up for nomination along with Alex!

~Possible Romance in the house

~Alex N Mo ~If Alex don't get the boot
~Dale N Jen~ If Slyvia gives them a chance

~My Fav. BB Housemates are Kat,Rex N Rachel!

~Kat cracks me up everytime "herayrious" grin

you r joking right? he is way too scared of her,actually they all are and i think he likes jenny.by the way what was all that stuff sylvia was talking about with jenny in the loo,saying alex said this and that. i just didn't get it.
Re: ~Big Brother 9 ~UK by dudu19(m): 1:49am On Jun 15, 2008
why should mario go, he has a lot to offer in the house.

Steph is all pussy no brain she deserves to be kicked out!!!
Re: ~Big Brother 9 ~UK by mohawkchic(f): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2008
sophienwa:

you r joking right? he is way too scared of her,actually they all are and i think he likes jenny.by the way what was all that stuff sylvia was talking about with jenny in the loo,saying alex said this and that. i just didn't get it.

~LOL cheesy Alex had said Mo is the male she finds most attractive to in the house N Mo did say to her in the Diary room he fancied her grin

~I cudnt help but wonder what kind of relationship they'll have,she'll prolly beat his arse up over a row of chips grin

~Yeah they are intimidated by her but she does have her moments,she is afterall human,so i kid you not they cud /likley be an item!!
Re: ~Big Brother 9 ~UK by mohawkchic(f): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2008
dudu19:

why should mario go, he has a lot to offer in the house.

Steph is all pussy no brain she deserves to be kicked out!!!

~I dont doubt Mario has something to offer to the house. . .conflicts undecided,grops with his g/f wink fussing over Micky cool BUT am thinking the other housemates wud rather nominate Mario N Alex for now,so i wont be surprised if he's up for eviction this week!!

~Nooow Steph . . .bless her heart is Thick!! I suppose she's still wondering how did she get the boot over the others,even i didnt think she will get the boot,i thought the public wud have voted for Mario to seperated the couple,as they are a mature couple,they arent going to do the nasty on national Tv so. . .no joy there for Pervs grin
Re: ~Big Brother 9 ~UK by dudu19(m): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2008
alex and mario are up 4 eviction , but i reckon alex will go.
Re: ~Big Brother 9 ~UK by sophienwa(f): 11:42pm On Jun 17, 2008
a double eviction if i had my way.
Re: ~Big Brother 9 ~UK by mohawkchic(f): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2008
dudu19:

alex and mario are up 4 eviction , but i reckon alex will go.

~No Doubt she will be leaving,her time is up!! Using her now popular catchpharse, "member i told You" grin

~Too Little too late for Slyvia,what was all that about with the Nominations !! Voting For Alex,how Tow faced is she!! shocked
Pot Calling the kettle Black,she's lucky she only had three nominations,i bet as soon as  Alex goes on Friday,she'll be bitching about her N telling the others what she said about them!!
Re: ~Big Brother 9 ~UK by mohawkchic(f): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2008
sophienwa:

a double eviction if i had my way.

~I hear you on that!! Mario is getting a tad overbearing,loved him in Lisa's dress thu on Mo's B-day party cheesy

~Did you see that bit where Mario was getting his groove on N BB called him to the diaryroom ? that was funny cheesy
Re: ~Big Brother 9 ~UK by mohawkchic(f): 12:15am On Jun 19, 2008
~Soo glad Alex got booted out of the BB house!! cheesy i bet Mario will be well pleased grin

~Cant wait to get the low down on what exactly happened!!

~She such a coward for making these remarks,if she can dish it,she ought to be able to take it. .silly girl,she's got issues angry

She added: "I just can't wait to see my mans and them and see what their plans are, who they got. . .I'm not talking about those mans, I'm talking about my gangster friends. They got some instructions to follow out."

She added later: "I get to go out, see everyone's friends, I get to see their family. I get to do the shite that I want to do. Pow, pow, pow."
Re: ~Big Brother 9 ~UK by dudu19(m): 3:19am On Jun 19, 2008
I suppose she's a bully, a treat to her fellow house mates, and also a member of some gangster group downtown

croydon.
Re: ~Big Brother 9 ~UK by mohawkchic(f): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2008
dudu19:

I suppose she's a bully, a treat to her fellow house mates, and also a member of some gangster group downtown

croydon.

~She didnt do herself any favours making those threat at all. . .to think she'll even boast she has ganster friends,its no wonder she's sooo Intimidating!!
Re: ~Big Brother 9 ~UK by sophienwa(f): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2008
i honestly wish she wasn't kicked out. it would have been much more fun seeing her face when they call her name to be evicted and the crowd giving her a dose of her own medicine. now we are not going to get that (why do i feel like a sadist saying that grin ?
Re: ~Big Brother 9 ~UK by mohawkchic(f): 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2008
sophienwa:

i honestly wish she wasn't kicked out. it would have been much more fun seeing her face when they call her name to be evicted and the crowd giving her a dose of her own medicine. now we are not going to get that (why do i feel like a sadist saying that grin ?

~She'll see Steph's Eviction,and know just how much she was despised,all they were chanting was "Get Alex Out"

~ grin They give up their privacy and put their lives in the hands of the British public so i suppose we can be as mean as we want to wink

~Alex was a sadistic bully anyways so she deserves every thing she gets and a lot worse!!
Re: ~Big Brother 9 ~UK by mohawkchic(f): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2008
~The new Housemate Stu looks really Girly!!I suppose it's not a biggie he Apply's Mascara N he was sure to stress on the fact he's not gay!!

~Who do you think will be up for eveiction this week?

~Am thinking. . . . Rex,Slyvia,Mo,Dennis
Re: ~Big Brother 9 ~UK by mohawkchic(f): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2008
~OMG!!! Am In Shock!!! shocked shocked shocked at SLYVIA!!!!

~Am still recoiling at her display of moves on Stu only a slapper can be given credit for!!! What a shame!!

~In a couple of hours she's had a bath with him,crawled into his bed without invitation,had a forced one sided convo. . throwing herself at Stu when he clearly Isnt Interested to say the least. . .i didnt have her down as a Man Eater   Slag at all!!

~Okay soo they've already met at one of the Auditions. . .mayb something happened am not aware of but Jeez!!

~ I figure she thinks Jen has the hots for him so she wants to claim him before anyone else catches his eye! grin

~Whatever happened to her supposed "Boyfriend"?!!
Re: ~Big Brother 9 ~UK by mohawkchic(f): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2008
~Good on BB housemates for Nominating Slyvia !!

~I feel soory for Mo thu,cant believe they nominated him just coz he eats too much!

(1) (Reply)

New Hot Dating Reality Tv Coming Up Soon -house 45- / What's Your Favorite Patience Ozokwor Movie: ? / Jim And Joan Re-edited For International Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.