Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

ANOTHER WONDER BRA: Undo Your Bra By Simply Clapping - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ANOTHER WONDER BRA: Undo Your Bra By Simply Clapping (2484 Views)

The Miracle Of Body Magic And Wonder Bra – By Etcetera / INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) / Wonder Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANOTHER WONDER BRA: Undo Your Bra By Simply Clapping by ganase2: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
Wonderful, isn't it? A San Francisco designer has created a bra that can be undone simply by clapping. The advantage? No more neck twisting and hand stretching all in a bid to reach the bra hooks that usually are the back. And especially guys that find it hard to remove the bra of their women easily....*wink**

Designed by Randy Safaran, the battery-powered design uses an electromagnet that controls a switch which opens the clasp of the bra when someone claps nearby. According to Safaran, she was motivated by the weird and wonderful hi-tech bras found in Syrian bazaars.

He also included step-by-step procedures on how to make a personal one:

*Cut the clasp off of the bra. Carefully break open the casing for the relay to expose the electromagnet.

*Put your relay into the centre of a prototype circuit board and make cut marks around the outline of the relay. Cut two prototype circuit boards to size.

*One board should have a 1/4 trimmed off of each long end, such that you are a left with a long strip.

*The other board should be cut to a small square using the markings you made in the outline of the relay.

*Put together the circuit using the 28-pin socket in place of the ATMEGA168 chip.

*Cut the ends off a USB cable to leave a section of cable roughly 6” to 8” long.

*Cut a small bow-tie shaped section of fabric that will fold over the front of the bra – the part the clamp is attached to.

*In the centre of this bow-tie cut a small opening and fasten a grommet.

*Insert a bolt through the grommet from the back towards the front and fasten it with a nut.

And that's it...!

But, if the bra will be undone by clapping, please don't wear it to church....! Hehehe...

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/undo-bra-by-clapping.html

Re: ANOTHER WONDER BRA: Undo Your Bra By Simply Clapping by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
they better not were this bra to a church,concert,class etc. don't ask me why but imaging the pandemonium.

hahhah hahah

3 Likes

Re: ANOTHER WONDER BRA: Undo Your Bra By Simply Clapping by Dyt(f): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
Interesting
Re: ANOTHER WONDER BRA: Undo Your Bra By Simply Clapping by xynerise: 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
brosss: they better not were this bra to a church,concert,class etc. don't ask me why but imaging the pandemonium.

hahhah hahah
Those that invented it forgot that part grin

Clap-on.

Dumb invention
Re: ANOTHER WONDER BRA: Undo Your Bra By Simply Clapping by omiobo: 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
brosss: they better not were this bra to a church,concert,class etc. don't ask me why but imaging the pandemonium.

hahhah hahah

Hmmm,abovementioned places na no go area
Re: ANOTHER WONDER BRA: Undo Your Bra By Simply Clapping by Monicasque(f): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2013

hahhah hahah

i agree girl. Imagine i will be busy clapping and worshipping in church next thing my bra thinks am telling it to come off
Re: ANOTHER WONDER BRA: Undo Your Bra By Simply Clapping by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
HABATICALLY!!!! grin

Hi, My name is Joeydozzy and I'm a clapaholic lipsrsealed
Re: ANOTHER WONDER BRA: Undo Your Bra By Simply Clapping by Monicasque(f): 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
joeydozzy: HABATICALLY!!!! grin

Hi, My name is Joeydozzy and I'm a clapaholic lipsrsealed

hahahahah funny
Re: ANOTHER WONDER BRA: Undo Your Bra By Simply Clapping by Svelteb(f): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
smiley smiley

hahhah hahah
Re: ANOTHER WONDER BRA: Undo Your Bra By Simply Clapping by namis007: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
Another type of cancer in the making. Oyibo no go kill person
Re: ANOTHER WONDER BRA: Undo Your Bra By Simply Clapping by SLIDiE(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
Who said guys find it difficult to remove the conventional bra?

I do ds with just one hand, one move!

U dnt need to biliv, come, let me show u how.
Re: ANOTHER WONDER BRA: Undo Your Bra By Simply Clapping by sobastical: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
Du.mb invention, anyway its not for everyone sha
Re: ANOTHER WONDER BRA: Undo Your Bra By Simply Clapping by dammytex: 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
Imagine wearing this bra to a cele church.. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Would You Rock This Lady Gaga’s Paper Dress. / Are Relaxers Really Good For Hair? / Skincare Products In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.