Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Wonder Bra - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wonder Bra (2109 Views)

The Miracle Of Body Magic And Wonder Bra – By Etcetera / ANOTHER WONDER BRA: Undo Your Bra By Simply Clapping / INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonder Bra by Ikomi(m): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2009
Cynthia Anduhtabe says Cameroonian's culture needs more exposure in the UK, "When people ask what African country I come from, I always have to say the country next to Nigeria, I want to stop saying that".

Re: Wonder Bra by throttler(f): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2009
well then, she should say

cameroun, via nigeria, opposite nigeria, behind nigeria grin

or simply, cameroun calabash bra

***seriously, she no get topic***** tongue
Re: Wonder Bra by iice(f): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2009
Is that her on the right side? Love the hair! cheesy
Re: Wonder Bra by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 27, 2009
so what should Nigerians say when they're asked where Nigeria is?
Re: Wonder Bra by Ikomi(m): 9:18am On Oct 27, 2009
I think this is a very great invention, for 4 reasons.

1. Men who always give women a hug just to have a feel would have something else coming.

2. The breasts would have a lot of wiggle room. I am not an expert in this, but if I was a breast I would quite like the fact that am in a container that gives me space to move about rather than those tight, sweaty clothes.

3. It would stop groping, I mean who would always want to hit a calabash. In case you dont know groping is a very serious problem in India, they had to provide different carriages in the trains for men and women.

4. You dont need to have many of it, infact one of them would do. All the owner needs to do to keep them clean is, wash them, use a clean dry cloth to wipe the waters off, and put them back on. No washing machine needed, well you could use a dish-washer.

Now with all that stated above who does not agree with me that this lady from Cameroon should be the greatest inventor of the year.  angry
Re: Wonder Bra by throttler(f): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2009
nope ikomi, me nor gree with you o angry

how comfortable does that thing look, if you trip and fall on it, that thing will impale(?) you o!
Re: Wonder Bra by Rebarobyn: 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2009
tpia.:

so what should Nigerians say when they're asked where Nigeria is?

I think we should ignore them. westerners are the most ignorant and uninformed people. we Africans make all the effort to learn their languages, history, culture and geography and some of them still think Africa is one country and we walk around naked living in trees, it really irritates me.
Re: Wonder Bra by Ikomi(m): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2009
throttler:

nope ikomi, me nor gree with you o angry

how comfortable does that thing look, if you trip and fall on it, that thing will impale(?) you o!

You have a point there, she might need to add some airbags.  cheesy

Airbags as a solution would be another problem, so women would be carrying around 2 milkshakes and 2 airbags. Would the idea cut off breast enhancement as well? Since with airbags most women would look massive anyway.

Look throttler am getting a bit confused now. You see am not in the best position to judge this thing.

If the whole idea of a calabash is that bad, I think we should send her a warning to stop describing Cameroon as the country next to Nigeria.

The British might think we all come up with dumb ideas, and thats why we live next to each other.

I think we are getting somewhere, that is why it is good to discuss these things.  cheesy

(1) (Reply)

To Be Trendy In Your Outfit / Most Unforgivable Fashion SINS – The 15 Commandments Of Style / Adam's Couture, We Dress Real Men 4 All Events.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.