Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: (38446 Views)

Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2013
These are the shocking images which further detail Michael Jackson's tragic spiral into prescription pill dependency, revealed as his family pursue a lawsuit against his concert promoters.
The evidence pictures, released by the Los Angeles Police Department this week, show numerous pill bottles, oxygen tanks and medical supplies littered around the superstar's bedroom at the time of his death on June 25, 2009.
One image, which was not among the dozens of pictures shown as part of the Conrad Murray manslaughter trial, reveals a metal stand with a hanging bag of intravenous fluids attached.
In the background are numerous portraits of unidentified babies along with a small picture of Charlie Chaplin. Several canisters of what appears to be oxygen stand next to a wooden dresser topped with gilded mirror.

Michael Jackson's mother Katherine is suing AEG Live, claiming it failed to properly investigate her son's personal doctor Conrad Murray and missed warning signs about his failing health.
Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in 2011 after giving Jackson a lethal dose of the anesthetic propofol.
In the new photo collection, prescription pill bottles are seen lined up on a nightstand alongside over-the-counter products and a bottle of water while empty containers roll around on the floor.
Along with propofol, the names of drugs Diazepam and Lidocaine are marked on some bottles' labels.
In one telling image, which appears to have been taken in a car, there is a list of nearby 24-hour pharmacies and the phone numbers.
Conrad Murray's medical bag is also indicated in one picture, according to RadarOnline, stashed high in a closet in the superstar's dressing room.
There are also similar images from Murray's trial including shots of Jackson's iconic embroidered jackets hanging in a closet and stacks of movies on a nightstand.

Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
Heavy dosage: A medical bag full of bottles that was found in the medical superstar's bedroom

Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by Dygeasy(m): 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2013
I wonder why the family is still filing lawsuits. MJ was already weak in the body before his death and he needed to be up and doing. His doctor had to do something to keep him up hence the heavy dosage. Its painful he died tho, but the doctor only wanted to keep the superstar active.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by AbuMikey(m): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2013
Kindly let the Sleeping DEAD Lie!!

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
He killed himself.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2013
Michael was a grown man who was a rich drug addict. Why should a concert promoter be liable? He obviously withheld medical information from this company. What happened to personal responsibility? Does that exist anymore?
Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by Afrocatalyst: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2013
He murdered himself.
Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by Policewoman(f): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2013
THE SELFISH JACKSON FAMILY is just looking for a way to make money off their dead son. Yeye people wey no go allow our Wacko Jacko RIP angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by ACM10: 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2013
How can you call this bedroom chaotic when it is far better than yours?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2013
WEIRD TASTE. HE GOT THE TASTE OF AN OLD WHITE WOMAN WITH RESPECT TO DECOR

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by EasternLeopard: 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
NAIRALANDERS Pls help me answer this question. Was Brig General Ogundipe (1966) a Muslim or Christian. If he was a Christian which church did he attend.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by 50calibre(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2013
This images had been released since 2011 during the trial if that his doctor.
Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by Lakayanah: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
What's chaotic about the room I bet even some oyinbo have not entered a more beautiful room. Look how clean the sheets are I beg make we hear word jor.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by 50calibre(m): 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
Dygeasy: I wonder why the family is still filing lawsuits. MJ was already weak in the body before his death and he needed to be up and doing. His doctor had to do something to keep him up hence the heavy dosage. Its painful he died tho, but the doctor only wanted to keep the superstar active.

That's what happens when you have a greedy family. They would go to any length, put the reputation of their dead son on the line, just to extort money out of AEG.

Michael himself knew he had a greedy family, that's why he kept them at a distance

5 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
Mr. Jackson was a gay whom was @ dsame time King of Pop. I cannot tell u anything about his death nw,my Oga @ d top will say anoda thing.
Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
nice bedroom interior, when are they auctioning the properties in that bedroom? cool

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2013
Abu Mikey: Kindly let the Sleeping DEAD Lie!!

And Dr. Murray? Michael was bloody mol--ester, who you'd be scared to death to leave your child with, male or female and a crack addict. He don't deserve no damn peace dead or alive. Wonder why his daughter want to commit suicide?

Btw who calls his child blanket
Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by doofanc: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
What's with all these endless lawsuits? What exactly are they after? It

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
Jackson, a junkie in the hand of a charlatan doctor...he was lucky he didnt die while performing on stage.
Anyways, the guy's dead...and he was a legend. Enough with trying to make more $ from this poor guy's memory.
Dr. Conrad should be jailed...hes a menace...and that should be all.
Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by yuzedo: 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
"Sweet Baby"... grin grin grin Kiddie-diddler! undecided

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
ROSYL: Michael was a grown man who was a rich drug addict. Why should a concert promoter be liable? He obviously withheld medical information from this company. What happened to personal responsibility? Does that exist anymore?

I'm sure you never had any contact with Micheal till his death but from your post,you knew he was a drug addict and also affirmed that he withheld his medical information from a company probably had contact with him before his death.What if the same company was privy to his health record like you do and went ahead to collide with his doctor in administering powerful pain killer drugs to him ? If you can know his health status,why shouldn't the company also know ?

3 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2013
yuzedo: "Sweet Baby"... grin grin grin Kiddie-diddler! undecided

Lmao , I fear. In Michael Jackson's bedroom.. "Cough"
Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by otswag(m): 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2013
Dygeasy: I wonder why the family is still filing lawsuits. MJ was already weak in the body before his death and he needed to be up and doing. His doctor had to do something to keep him up hence the heavy dosage. Its painful he died tho, but the doctor only wanted to keep the superstar active.
I agree there's no point to this lawsuit but make no mistake,the dr did everything wrong if you really followed the story well.propofol shld is a very strong anaesthetic agent and shld never be given to anyone at home and without supervision.the dr claimed he was monitoring him and only stepped out for a few mins but that short duration of abscence was what it took for what went wrong.I'm sure if not for the amount of money he was gonna be paid,he would never have taken the risk he did.
Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2013
And those pictures coming from LAPD makes me wonder.....
Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by smakati(m): 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2013
Wats chaotic abt dis room, u nid to see my room in akure, I still dey find my atm card, I sure sey e dey somewhere in d room.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by kosalabaro: 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2013
There certainly will be no end to the Michael Jackson controversy, whether in life or in death.
Even Elvis Priestly, controversy still trails him like a shadow even in death.
These are classic examples od dead people making news and money every day - imagine last year alone, the MJ estate made over $100m in net income!!! Since Michael died 4 years ago, the estate is reported to have made well over $500m!!!

Elvis Priestly who died 36 years ago also continues to make staggering amount of money - his estate is also reported to make an average of $90m per year!!!

Nothing else, but controversy, will forever trail dead people making this kinda of money..........
Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by 3ace(m): 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2013
Chie! Money good o. See bedroom. @topic, it is obvious that MJ killed himself. Dem just dey use money and status dey torment dat doctor.
Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by Youngzedd(m): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2013
See pathetic family.

They killed him, they are the one filling a lawsuit.

Just to make money from their dead son.

Bu11shit!
Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by Denn(m): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
Honestly, why can't these sadistic people let this man R.I.P? They haunted him whilst he alive and still won't let go, when he's 6-feet deep.

Hell yeah, he wasn't perfect - but he was a genius. And the greatest artist ever to walk this planet. His music healed and is still healing a lot of people. He broke all barriers and made the world feel like one big family. Sold hundreds of millions of albums - a feat that no other artist will ever achieve. Michael Jackson changed the world through his music - and that's all we all need to celebrate.

Phuck the haters, yo.

Time to listen to some classic MJ!!

- Man n the Mirror.
- Rock with You.
- Black or White.
- Billie Jean.
- Dirty Diana.
- We're the world

MJ was the greatest, yo!!! wink

8 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by soyad: 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2013
Michael actually committed suicide .
Re: Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: by bigsmoke2(m): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2013
Those drugs are not just pain killers they are used to put patients to sleep for surgery and should not be used in the absence of an anesthetist what was his doctor thinking

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ceec And Okocha At Wizkid VIP Experience / Photo: Abeg, Who Mumu Pass Between These Nollywood Stars? / Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.