Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

I'm So Confused In Choosing The Right Phone. HELP - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm So Confused In Choosing The Right Phone. HELP (539 Views)

Time Service And Monkey Test Disturbing My Phone...help!!! / My Number Is Blocked From Whatsapp Server, Am Using An Android Phone. Help Me / Need To Instantly Unlock Your Phone? Help Is Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Confused In Choosing The Right Phone. HELP by blackborn7(m): 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hello Nairalanders

Greetings to you all, I'm in a little bit of confusion, I've been checking and reading reviews on Phones Like Tecno A+, Gionee E3, Samsung Grad duos and lastly Samsung galaxy S4735.. I can hardly settle for one..though im a multimedia person, i love music,radio,camera with a higher MP, internet enabled and it has to be 2 sim. I love large screen High Definition displays. Which fone can you recommend for me and why thanks.

My estimated budget to acquire any of the phones is N40,000.

God Bless.
Re: I'm So Confused In Choosing The Right Phone. HELP by Habidab: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2013
blackborn7: Hello Nairalanders

Greetings to you all, I'm in a little bit of confusion, I've been checking and reading reviews on Phones Like Tecno A+, Gionee E3, Samsung Grad duos and lastly Samsung galaxy S4735.. I can hardly settle for one..though im a multimedia person, i love music,radio,camera with a higher MP, internet enabled and it has to be 2 sim. I love large screen High Definition displays. Which fone can you recommend for me and why thanks.

God Bless.
I think you can buy original Samsung UK used S3 for 40k if you search on Nairaland Wella but must you use a two sim phone,why not look for Nokia X1-01 to partner with the phone.thoungh am not a fan of Techno despites dat they have upgrade now producing Android but their screen to me is somehow crappy.you notice a tiny checkered line on the screen just like on some Samsung too.but for phone like Samsung S3,HTC,Sony Xpera series,Nokia Lumia series and other maker producing real Android not Android china.
Re: I'm So Confused In Choosing The Right Phone. HELP by physise(m): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2013

God Bless.
u should get gionee e3 since ur budget isnt up to d price of grand duos
Re: I'm So Confused In Choosing The Right Phone. HELP by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 21, 2013

God Bless.
d UI of E3 is wack. And i dnt implore u to start flashing roms into it. If only u cn wait 4 xperia c...tho the price is nt yet out. Bt go 4 A+ its the best in its category tho no OTA update o.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please Help Me Unlock My Samsung Galaxy S. Tmobile. / Nokia ‘sirius’ Windows 8.1 Tablet Leaks With 10.1in HD 1080p Display / Mapxplorer!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.