Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Obasanjo -Nigerians Must Go To Hellfire For Saying We Never Had A True Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo -Nigerians Must Go To Hellfire For Saying We Never Had A True Leader (984 Views)

Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun / Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo -Nigerians Must Go To Hellfire For Saying We Never Had A True Leader by drepapa(m): 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo is back again with his message after his initial speech, this time blowing his own trumpet “if you won’t praise me, I’ll do it myself”.
He said: "Does it mean 50 years of Nigeria we haven't got any leader that you can say made a mark? If that's the case then we must all go to hellfire. How can we say that? "
Watch the video here.www.holakomolafe..com/2013/08/obasanjo-nigerians-must-go-to-hellfire.html

Re: Obasanjo -Nigerians Must Go To Hellfire For Saying We Never Had A True Leader by Bunker(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
Why is this old man, always caling Hellfire?? Maybe he's trying to get use to it before...
Re: Obasanjo -Nigerians Must Go To Hellfire For Saying We Never Had A True Leader by drepapa(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
Bunker: Why is this old man, always caling Hellfire?? Maybe he's trying to get use to it before...
hmmm,my brother take am jeje o,if you watch the video .he even paused for a while but hmm,u self talk true sha
Re: Obasanjo -Nigerians Must Go To Hellfire For Saying We Never Had A True Leader by owolabifunke14(f): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
OBJ go be chairman for hell fire
Re: Obasanjo -Nigerians Must Go To Hellfire For Saying We Never Had A True Leader by StellaBella(f): 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
“The hero is one who kindles a great light in the world, who sets up blazing torches in the dark streets of life for men to see by.
The saint is the man who walks through the dark paths of the world, himself a light.”
Felix Adler (1851-1933);
Re: Obasanjo -Nigerians Must Go To Hellfire For Saying We Never Had A True Leader by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hmm
Re: Obasanjo -Nigerians Must Go To Hellfire For Saying We Never Had A True Leader by takedat(m): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
To describe OBJ as a narcissist is to pay him a compliment like no other. He is a crazed megalomaniac.
Re: Obasanjo -Nigerians Must Go To Hellfire For Saying We Never Had A True Leader by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
This man never cease to amase me.
I rest my case.
Re: Obasanjo -Nigerians Must Go To Hellfire For Saying We Never Had A True Leader by bloggernaija: 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
What he said is actually the truth.
No doubt OBJ is a megalomaniac
But between his miltary regime and his return to power, nigeria simply stopped working ,
Apart from the 6mnths of buhari ,the rest were the lost years .
Again , we are falling back into that spiral .
Yaradua and GEJ have succeeded in putting the country back into that blackhole once again.
And all that is OBJ's Fault
Re: Obasanjo -Nigerians Must Go To Hellfire For Saying We Never Had A True Leader by drepapa(m): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
take dat: To describe OBJ as a narcissist is to pay him a compliment like no other. He is a crazed megalomaniac.

hmmm,bros. you be obahiagbon's brother?dis English is a plisma bisma of the gaga ugu of OBJ cheesy
Re: Obasanjo -Nigerians Must Go To Hellfire For Saying We Never Had A True Leader by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
my friend if you accept Obasanjo's version of history, then I have to call you very gullible.

The lost years in Nigeria are clearly Obasanjo's years especially 1999 -2007

and the Babangida era 1985-1993

bloggernaija: What he said is actually the truth.
No doubt OBJ is a megalomaniac
But between his miltary regime and his return to power, nigeria simply stopped working ,
Apart from the 6mnths of buhari ,the rest were the lost years .
Again , we are falling back into that spiral .
Yaradua and GEJ have succeeded in putting the country back into that blackhole once again.
And all that is OBJ's Fault
Re: Obasanjo -Nigerians Must Go To Hellfire For Saying We Never Had A True Leader by drepapa(m): 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
hmmmm,seriously,this is not funny any more.But i feel the man has also contributed his quota both good and bad.
Re: Obasanjo -Nigerians Must Go To Hellfire For Saying We Never Had A True Leader by Katsumoto: 12:21am On Aug 20, 2013
Pa OBJ, surely your standing position in hell is confirmed.
Re: Obasanjo -Nigerians Must Go To Hellfire For Saying We Never Had A True Leader by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 20, 2013
What hell fire is he talking about? Nigeria is already a hell of fire in case he doesnt know.No thanks to PDP. grin
Re: Obasanjo -Nigerians Must Go To Hellfire For Saying We Never Had A True Leader by gerald09(m): 1:04am On Aug 20, 2013
Its really sad can he swear with buff d bible/quran dat he didn't help destroy dis country, let him swear dat he didn't use Nigerian money to enrich himself let him swear wif his soul dat he genuinely did his job were @ least 80% were in favour of d citizens or did he favour himself 90% of d tym.
Re: Obasanjo -Nigerians Must Go To Hellfire For Saying We Never Had A True Leader by birdman(m): 2:49am On Aug 20, 2013
I would love to see a reputable psychologist psycho-analyze OBJ. I'm not convinced that he is completely sane
Re: Obasanjo -Nigerians Must Go To Hellfire For Saying We Never Had A True Leader by drepapa(m): 7:16am On Aug 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If the man catch una
Re: Obasanjo -Nigerians Must Go To Hellfire For Saying We Never Had A True Leader by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2013
Chief Thief Obasanjo ! angry
Re: Obasanjo -Nigerians Must Go To Hellfire For Saying We Never Had A True Leader by bloggernaija: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
GenBuhari: my friend if you accept Obasanjo's version of history, then I have to call you very gullible.

The lost years in Nigeria are clearly Obasanjo's years especially 1999 -2007

and the Babangida era 1985-1993

What version of history.
It is the fact on the ground.
I will break things down for you.
Nobody whether government or individual can ever do well with a bad credit balance or rating.
It is the next thing after security, an investor would look at before investing in a country.
For instance KLM would not bother to fly to nigeria if they cannot repatriate their income because of lack of foriegn reserves.
Neither would companies go into partnership with the government .
It is very important that a government is capable of taking on some of the risk.

That is why I will always cut OBJ some slack.
I am not a fan of his ideology,behaviour or associations.
Not a fan of his brand of politics.
But on the fiscal issue,Which is the most important factor if a country wants to develop,
How can you build roads if all the money is going to salaries.
How can you build power plants?
He Still remains the número UNO.
He spent 5 billion dollars on power plant but none of the monies paid was borrowed.
If GEJ and yaradua only had continued on that fiscal path.
We will probably be seeing real physical performance by GEJ and not those that exist on paper.

IN A LAYMAN TERM,
HOW CAN YOU EVER DREAM ABOUT BUILDING A HOUSE IF ALL THE MONEY IS GOING TO IYA ROKA SHEKPE JOINT.
Re: Obasanjo -Nigerians Must Go To Hellfire For Saying We Never Had A True Leader by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
^
keep deluding yourself -you are fooling nobody here.

https://www.nairaland.com/792619/animal-thief-obasanjo-he-wrecked/6

(1) (Reply)

Korea Eyes Nigeria Railway Project / Crude Theft: Navy Arrests 3 Ghanaians, 9 Nigerians / Nigeria Is Officially A Failed State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.