Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Jermaine Speaks On His Conversion And Micheal Jackson's Knowledge Of Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jermaine Speaks On His Conversion And Micheal Jackson's Knowledge Of Islam (530 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / Shekh Albani Speaks On Boko Haram / Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jermaine Speaks On His Conversion And Micheal Jackson's Knowledge Of Islam by maclatunji: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
I have never really bothered too much about these two brothers and their quest for Islam. I know Jermaine is a Muslim and I finally watched a definitive interview where he speaks about Islam and also about Micheal's relationship with our religion. So, I have decided to share with you guys. Happy viewing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-jNe46okVw

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Islam Or Islamophobia / Ramadan Kareem / Things To Ponder About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.