Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! (10796 Views)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Donjazzy And Olamide's Reconciliation / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet / "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
I knw say i go benefit.
Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by Fuckjayz(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
Woow. Ehen?
Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by iamdsam: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
Built2last: See how GLO and MTN competition on brand ambassadors is making young people millionaires...Airtel and Etisalat are operating on a different business model..lesson: dont join the crowd.
Na waiten be your problem
Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by flymeup: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
Please please, check your topic face
Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by Cynsky76(f): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
Red_Card: it's more like a family business this time. Two brothers.....once again, MTN didn't get it right. I don't think Don Jazzy sells o. They should have asked loyal milk how far. Am not hating o...just saying what I believe is true. Congrats to them all the same.
bad belle kip hating

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by RazziP(m): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
Congrats, that's wotsup
Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by DrWalter: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
Who is Don Jazzy?? Dis guy is just over-rated
Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by brixton: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
Samsung, Loya milk, Mtn

Congrats to the Don and D'prince. MTN goody bag adv is the jingo on every radio right now.
Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by fedrick901(m): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by RedLight1: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
9jadelta: Its better than loyal milk
Congrat to him
lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by tolurainbow(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
Congrat 2 mr don baba wey dey send fake card for twitter...abegii...mtn una knw dey sign poor people na rich pple dey una dey use oga ooo...
Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by born9ice: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
Long overdue bro.
Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hmmm from loyal to Mtn. Later we wil hear NNPC. Congrats to em tho.
Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by ik4life: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
Just passing
Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by Dipville(m): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
[size=8pt][/size] ;DCongrts to the lovely brothers[/color][color=#990000][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by Nichobabe(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
Bizibi: Nairaland need ambassador oh maybe someone like terry g or timaya

No Tonto
Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by Okuda(m): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
You call a 50million loya milk ad crap? If Otunba gadaffi gave me 5m, I don't mind saying it everywhere I go that "shit business is serious business"
Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by brinell(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
Okuda: You call a 50million loya milk ad crap? If Otunba gadaffi gave me 5m, I don't mind saying it everywhere I go that "shit business is serious business"

Don't mind the guy bro, if he can see a small particle of such money, he probably would lay flat on the floor and rolling afterwards. Business bro, it brings in cool cash. Besides, Loya with their low popularity needed some injection into their system- Don Jazzy.
Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by mkoabiola: 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
Waste of money
Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
i dnt seem to understand all this celebrities tweet!is it that,they cnt write simple sentence?pls can sum1 tell me what that loyal boy wrote
Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 21, 2013
What of Dr. Sid and Wande Coal?
Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by propofol: 2:24am On Aug 21, 2013
Sorry what have these two done to inspire young people? What values have their lyrics added to the society.People are still singing Fela's songs till now and the lyrics are more relevant than ever.Do u think that in 5 years time any one will remember "take banana?".
Blessing Okagbare is there trying her best for the nation . Don't you think that she deserves to be recognized and made an ambassador too?
Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by bxcode(m): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2013
This whole ambassador stuff going on between network providers dosen't make sense at all, gathering celebrities and paying them millions all in the name of ambassador, yet to provide common services τ̲̅ȍ their customers is difficult for them. Y don't they make young people with potentials and modest achievements in so many private sectors of the economy ambassadors and millionaires. These celebrities already are millionaires for christ sake. Well, congratz to Don Jazzy and D'prince tho. undecided undecided
Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by dplomaticVal: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2013
tHey were signed N12m each
Re: Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! by theanonymous: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2013
iamdsam: Hmmm... Congrats to both of them. Better than loya milk *winks*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Nollywood Actress Seyi Edun’ Birthday Party / Timz Joins Anonymous Music (Photos) / Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Vagina And Can’t Have Sex (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.