Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet (73334 Views)

Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / Jude Okoye Reacts To Donjazzy And Olamide's Reconciliation / Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by nairayouthcom(m): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2016
Lol, can't just stop laughing

More: http://downloadwapaz.com.ng/2016/01/02/dbanj-fans-react-to-don-jazzy-and-olamide-beef-on-twitter-see-their-funny-tweet/

Badoo go mention Cc:lalasticlala name soonest smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by paragon40(m): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2016
headies award needs a change of name..
#donjazzy awards nite. only if eja nla's fans want 2 Make somthing out of nothing badoo himself called dbanj **senior**in his tweet..we don't need 2 be mischievous...he was only trying 2 prove a point...if all was good why did he (dbanj) leave mohit. lastly na dem sabi dey don chop well and dey can afford anything I no fit take panadol for another mans headache..

Thanks 2 jazzy and badoo for d beef I for no make front page #welcometo 2016

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by LaurelP(m): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is a fool.
How did Don Jazzy kill Dbanj's career?

And he now has the audacity to talk about Dbanj as a failure. And I thought they say Yoruba are respectful

232 Likes 6 Shares

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by lloydpras: 10:46am On Jan 02, 2016
Eja Nla that travelled abroad and came back as Titus Sardine.

267 Likes 20 Shares

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by nairayouthcom(m): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2016
lloydpras:
grin

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by UrbanMystique: 11:46am On Jan 02, 2016
I thought I was the only one that found that line offensive to dbanj.

Dbanj became more popular when he left jazzy.. So where did the ruin came from?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2016
This tweet tho

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Bishiie(m): 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
lloydpras:

grin grin cheesy

19 Likes

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by bright007(f): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide the new president of Twitter..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Dragonking: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dbanj don suffer.... grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
LaurelP:
Olamide is a fool.

And he now has the audacity to talk about Dbanj as a failure. And I thought they say Yoruba are respectful

Easy man.

OlamideE attitude out there dosint define the whole yoruba..Does your attitude define your whole tribe too?

Tribal Smart-arse bigot..

205 Likes 7 Shares

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by ernesty20(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is a kid, no doubt

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by ernesty20(m): 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is an insolent kid, no doubt

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Mcowubaba: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
lloydpras:
U, Have u ever been abroad before Why are u mocking some1 undecided
Nigerians nd bad belle eh...

20 Likes

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by kstyle2(m): 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Make I hear word jor
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Dreyl(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Very funny, some people are bad o. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by babzy2: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
Mcowubaba:

U, Have u ever been abroad before
Why are u mocking some1 undecided
Nigerians nd bad belle eh...
don't mind him, same Eja Nla that has the highest endorsement! We already know how poor men reason

33 Likes

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by GraceBestowed(f): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lol! When two elephants fight, the ground suffers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Liamzzybaba(m): 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
I used 2 b a fan of my namesake;olamide b4 last nyt.es sick.Don jazzy was expectin a comment frm im just lyk last year.Big ups 2 don baba jay.olamide learn 2 accept defeat.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by placeofallure(f): 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
This matter is getting blown out of proportion. I don't think it is civil of Olamide to have thrown the mic on the floor and utter unprintable words over what? There's always another time, you can't win it always. l also do not see any reason why D'banj's name should appear in his tweets. That is instigating D'banj towards malice. Olamide was immature in his reactions.

If I were Don Jazzy, I wouldn't have asked anybody to come and have the car. Celebrities should develop thick skins and not react to everything they hear.

The bigger blame goes to Olamide, his tweets are made in anger. Fans should let them be, if Don Jazzy keeps his peace as expected cos he should exhibit more maturity, everything will die a natural death.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by abokikhalifa: 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
ernesty20:
Olamide is a kid, no doubt
and don jazzy is a man with little a childish brain .... why did e call olamide name on stage?

37 Likes

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by ernesty20(m): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
abokikhalifa:

and don jazzy is a man with little a childish brain .... why did e call olamide name on stage?
he has the full right to mention his silly name since olamide insulted his mother (iyanlaya anybody)

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by LadyVerah(f): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
headies... all wack
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by onosprince(m): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
No be everybody way follow u laugh like u, from the kind nonsense wen olamide dey talk u go know say he get don baba for mind.

8 Likes

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Abimbex007: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
ernesty20:
he has the full right to mention his silly name since olamide insulted his mother (iyanlaya anybody)
So, Don J's mama's name is Iyalaya anybody?undecided Tcch

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Abimbex007: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
ernesty20:
So, Don J's mama's name is Iyalaya anybody undecided Tcch

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
LaurelP:
Olamide is a fool.

fool u say? and why dyu refer to yoruba this tribalistic phsycopath. ur brain is fvcking dead.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Akposkool(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
So this olamide foolishness has gone to this extent?
What has dbanj got to do with this?
Dbanj is still recognised on the international scene than any other nigerian or African artiste apart from akon.
This headies na spoon Award where dbanj dey abeg.
Olamide or whoever said this should not include bangalee into this madness cus dbanj has outgrown their local standard

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo / Defunct Mo'Hits Artistes Reunite At D’banj’s 40th Birthday Party / Wizkid Holds Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Paris (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.