Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) (13257 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together / Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Manchester United Midfielder Maroune Fellaini (Pics) / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by 9jahubcom(m): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter!

[img]http://.com/images/aki.jpeg[/img]
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by flolancracker: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
shocked gringringrin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by kevoh(m): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
Just praying she got the mother's tall genes!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
Daughter looks like dad.
Dad, don't be bothered when daughter gets taller than you.
She'd still be respecting you.
Remain Blessed#

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by dopeJemi: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
stop spreading faLse rumours, dats not his chiLd, he said it himseLf, dats d baby of 1 of his Fans
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
Awwwwww two cute babies

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by 3ace(m): 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
dopeJemi: stop spreading faLse rumours, dats not his chiLd, he said it himseLf, dats d baby of 1 of his Fans
That was what I thought too because when I saw his wife early this year, she was not pregnant. Except he got this one from another mother.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by sakaguchi(m): 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
This guy cannot impregnate anybody joor! He has pre-pubertal penis
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by kunlesehan(m): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
sakaguchi: This guy cannot impregnate anybody joor! He has pre-pubertal penis

@sakaguchi, wow. that's below the belt!
give the broda a break.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by psalmdave(m): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
its little tins like dis@ur comment dat may av great effect on ur life bt by den u will be blamin devil nt knwin ur little comment put u in sum dip shit.....try to respect urself,it will help u in life..thank u!

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by lilslick(m): 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
D kid is cute tho..
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by lilslick(m): 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2013

smh4u o!!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by Tolexander: 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
The pikin cute. Like head of state!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by mamagee3(f): 1:16am On Aug 20, 2013
This is an old photo and an outdated topic. . .that photo was taken two years ago. ; undecided

And that's not his daughter, he said it himself. . .he has no children yet
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 20, 2013
I am guessing his pen.is must be really small lipsrsealed
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by overdrive(m): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2013
IvyBlue: I am guessing his pen.is must be really small lipsrsealed
And how wide is ur own privates.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 20, 2013
overdrive:
And how wide is ur own privates.

sorry to dissapoint you,my vagin.a is not wide undecided
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by Cpu2: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2013
.com:
Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! [img]http://.com/images/aki.jpeg[/img]
so luvly
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by overdrive(m): 10:16am On Aug 20, 2013
IvyBlue:

sorry to dissapoint you,my vagin.a is not wide undecided
Convince me Pls grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2013
overdrive:
Convince me Pls grin

Tell me how
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by nerodenero: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2013
dopeJemi: stop spreading faLse rumours, dats not his chiLd, he said it himseLf, dats d baby of 1 of his Fans
Let us assume you are right, now when he has his own child, I pray he/she wont be as brief, summarized and closed to the ground like him. If he/she is, then he/she will be more successful than him.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by ednut1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
something needs to be done about dis foolish bloggers
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by overdrive(m): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
IvyBlue:

Tell me how
Ur BB pin will do.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
overdrive:
Ur BB pin will do.

Don't have bb .
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by sakaguchi(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
psalmdave: its little tins like dis@ur comment dat may av great effect on ur life bt by den u will be blamin devil nt knwin ur little comment put u in sum dip shit.....try to respect urself,it will help u in life..thank u!
Who is this clown again? And what tha Fk are you talking about?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by shevon: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
The geh tall pass am o lipsrsealed
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:26am On Aug 21, 2013
Luks lyk d brother possing wid d baby sis.. Brother(10yrs), sis(6mnth). Two cute sibling..

Anyway, Aki.. Ur daughter is really lovely... Wish her good height IJN

(1) (Reply)

'Women Dissing Women Is The Reason They Are Their Own Problem' - Tonto Dikeh / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Now On Social Media / Rukky Sanda Stuns In All Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.