Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211558 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
importexpert:

sorry please for not replying your message but i could not remember seeing any. It is not safe visiting them with foreign ips since nigerians are highly accepted. Except if you want to earn yourself unnecessary verification. Next time pls do not wait that long. Reach me on other channels like skype or phone if u did nt see my reply. Your success is my pride
hope u saw my mail sir
Am loyal
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
wisehouse:
hope u saw my mail sir
Am loyal

sorry i was unable to locate your email. can you kindly resend or reach me on phone? your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
pinkyni:
alright bro thanks.well understood

your are welcome brother. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Najwal: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hello house bringing our favourite thread forward smiley
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
Smbk:
Helo Mr. Bello Pls am interested in d business but u just has 2 send me some of Ur buddies in my mail on smbk70@yahoo.com 4 me 2 do d follow up & join d winning team.
thanks.

kindly visit any of the links on my profile for detailed instruction on getting started. you have no time to waste. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by pinkyni(m): 3:22am On Nov 17, 2014
importexpert:

your are welcome brother. your success is my pride
I beg I won ask if africard is accepted on dhgat
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 8:29am On Nov 17, 2014
belloahmad:

sorry i was unable to locate your email. can you kindly resend or reach me on phone? your success is my pride
sent sir , it starts with arrayredee....@gmail
Thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:46am On Nov 17, 2014
pinkyni:
I beg I won ask if africard is accepted on dhgat

highly accepted. your success is my pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:49am On Nov 17, 2014
wisehouse:
sent sir , it starts with arrayredee....@gmail
Thanks

replied. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by pinkyni(m): 8:58am On Nov 17, 2014
importexpert:

highly accepted. your success is my pride.
ok bro thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2014
importexpert:

replied. your success is my pride
thanks boss, this is exactly what i need right now
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2014
pinkyni:
ok bro thanks

your are welcome. i am truly committed to your success.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2014
wisehouse:
thanks boss, this is exactly what i need right now

yes. when implemented it raises a lot of cash. but some people are just too lazy to implement such simple ideas
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
your importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
post your importation related questions lets do justice to them
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Najwal: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
I didn't know Nipost now collect #500 for items below 2kg, went to pick up a small parcel today n I was faced wit dis new unpleasant law cry Not cool at all at least #200 would v been OK. Anyways happy importation guys wink
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
Najwal:
I didn't know Nipost now collect #500 for items below 2kg, went to pick up a small parcel today n I was faced wit dis new unpleasant law cry Not cool at all at least #200 would v been OK. Anyways happy importation guys wink

that is one of the best thing our naija brothers can do. abuse of opportunity. i have a friend that is a senior officer in the nipost he said it is not official. i wonder why they are being so serious about that 500 and with more confidence everyday. i will research on that again and if it is truly not official then we will work out a way to get such acts to a stake. happy importation bro. remember to feed us with images from time to time. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Najwal: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
importexpert:

that is one of the best thing our naija brothers can do. abuse of opportunity. i have a friend that is a senior officer in the nipost he said it is not official. i wonder why they are being so serious about that 500 and with more confidence everyday. i will research on that again and if it is truly not official then we will work out a way to get such acts to a stake. happy importation bro. remember to feed us with images from time to time. your success is my pride

Honestly I think they are trying to make it official coz they even had a copy of it on the entrance wall at kubuwa post office.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
Najwal:

Honestly I think they are trying to make it official coz they even had a copy of it on the entrance wall at kubuwa post office.

that cant determine. they use to have an abandoned law since 2009 but for the sake that the flyers are still in their offices, until recently they use it to collect cash
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:11am On Nov 18, 2014
feel free to post your importation related questions
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
more questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
we will be having advanced importer soon just as we have received the advanced marketer. stay tuned. your success is my pride

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
your questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by surestsam(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
importexpert:
we will be having advanced importer soon just as we have received the advanced marketer. stay tuned. your success is my pride
Boss i dint recieve d advance marketer o... av mailed you twice... please help a bro... my mail is hard---@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
hi house, for all those that did not received their advanced marketer before, i have just sent out the last batch and i believe everybody should have received his own. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
surestsam:
Boss i dint recieve d advance marketer o... av mailed you twice... please help a bro... my mail is hard---@gmail.com

kindly reply to my delivery mail as it failed to deliver to the email i have on my data base. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by surestsam(m): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
I'l do dat now... thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
surestsam:
I'l do dat now... thanks

i have replied your mail. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
feel free to ask your questions
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
More questions are welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:29am On Nov 19, 2014
Good morning to everyone on the thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.