Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211563 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:12am On Nov 19, 2014
It is another day. To all importers in the house feel free to ask for guides as you encounter problems. Your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by pinkyni(m): 9:44am On Nov 19, 2014
importexpert:

your are welcome. i am truly committed to your success.
I beg what's the best and fast asian post for free delivery
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2014
pinkyni:
I beg what's the best and fast asian post for free delivery

use singerpore post or hongkong post. They are both fast the earlier is faster but you are restricted to 2kg except if you will split them in bits. Ur success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
More questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Post your questions lets do justice them
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by pinkyni(m): 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
importexpert:

use singerpore post or hongkong post. They are both fast the earlier is faster but you are restricted to 2kg except if you will split them in bits. Ur success is my pride
thanks bro .are the both trackable online?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
pinkyni:
thanks bro .are the both trackable online?

yes they are both track able even from mars if you have network. lol. how is everything?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
more importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
post your questions lets do justice to them
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
more questions are highly welcome in the house
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
lets have some questions in the house
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
your questions are welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by surestsam(m): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
importexpert:

i have replied your mail. your success is my pride
thanks boss... recieved!!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by EUGENE4GOO(m): 5:39am On Nov 20, 2014
Has anybody experienced what I they told me in the post office? I went to pick my parcel in the post office, I was welcome with surprising bad news, that It is now compulsory any item from 2kg and below pick from post you will pay #500 handling fee. I argued with them before they gave MEMO from their post office that It is directive from the above to all the post offices in Nigeria. Have you experience this?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:
Has anybody experienced what I they told me in the post office? I went to pick my parcel in the post office, I was welcome with surprising bad news, that It is now compulsory any item from 2kg and below pick from post you will pay #500 handling fee. I argued with them before they gave MEMO from their post office that It is directive from the above to all the post offices in Nigeria. Have you experience this?

it have been discussed in the previous few pages. yes it have been experienced severally. the post office that i receive my items do not say anything about that although i do give them gifts from time to time if i go their to collect my items. i am still suspecting that it is not a decree from the above. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
your questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
post your importation related questions lets do justice to them
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ayescopy: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
Oga bello, I hail o, tks for d advance marketing, nice reserch, but I always have this thought ur voice on phone did not reflect d picture on ur manual, at wat age did u snap that picture and hw many years ago, lol.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
@ importexpert thanks 4 d advanced marketer and evryoda stuff, God bless. I as a person eagerly awaits d advanced importer pack,pls when is dt coming out?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
ayescopy:
Oga bello, I hail o, tks for d advance marketing, nice reserch, but I always have this thought ur voice on phone did not reflect d picture on ur manual, at wat age did u snap that picture and hw many years ago, lol.

lol. funny you. i am few years younger than my age. the pic is about 3years old. i look younger than that now and i will be younger in many years to come. i will do something to the voice to sound even younger than the image.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
leppyj:
@ importexpert thanks 4 d advanced marketer and evryoda stuff, God bless. I as a person eagerly awaits d advanced importer pack,pls when is dt coming out?

the advanced marketer is out and i thought i am done with sending it. if you have not received your copy kindly reply to my delivery mail and i will respond as soon as possible.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
more questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ayescopy: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
importexpert:

lol. funny you. i am few years younger than my age. the pic is about 3years old. i look younger than that now and i will be younger in many years to come. i will do something to the voice to sound even younger than the image.
hmmm, anyway that voice sound like billionaire sha.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by pinkyni(m): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
importexpert:

yes they are both track able even from mars if you have network. lol. how is everything?
thanks bro.yeah everything is cool oo.tryin to practise what you thought us.make God help una
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
ayescopy:
hmmm, anyway that voice sound like billionaire sha.

lol. funny you. it seems the bank account is forcing the voice to change. you know it is said that C**h changes the way people do things. may be it is just reacting on me.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
pinkyni:
thanks bro.yeah everything is cool oo.tryin to practise what you thought us.make God help una

i wish you success bro. feel free to contact me when ever you need me. i love people that take action. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
more questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ayescopy: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
importexpert:

i wish you success bro. feel free to contact me when ever you need me. i love people that take action. your success is my pride
oga bello, I received my first testing order last week at somolu nipost, just a sample men gold wristwatch, less than 1kg, the lady tel me say make I pay N500, I tel am say I no get, she say make I bring anything frm my pocket, I say I no get, she come dey show me circular, I say I go cal my uncle for lagos island nipost, she say make I cal am, then she gave me my stuf, my other goods just arive, I wil be going there tomoro to claim it, I wil give them something tomoro wilingly, and I wil tel them, it's not because of circular. my next order coming by next week Tuesday na nice ladies bracelet wrist watches tru dhl 50pcs, all na ur training, GOD BLESS U.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2014
Good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
importexpert:
Good morning to everyone on the thread
good day sir, u ve a mail
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
importexpert:

the advanced marketer is out and i thought i am done with sending it. if you have not received your copy kindly reply to my delivery mail and i will respond as soon as possible.

Good afternoon, I am nt talking abt d advanced marketer,cos I hv already received a copy. I am talking abt d advanced importer sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.