Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (212003 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
our questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
Your questions are welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
importexpert:

sorry brother you have just shown a sign of a typical african child. you see obstacles as defeats instead of seeing them as challenges and find solutions to them you can go to your local branch and request for a phone number of a staff in the main branch. if they provide you with the number, call them and request that they should forward it to your local branch. most post offices will not have an issue with that. keep us updated and never allow obstacles to discourage you. your success is truly my pride
very encouraging more grease to your elbow at Oga Bello
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Swiftboy(m): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hello everyone...did you miss pappi? grin
am back tho!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 12:58am On Nov 26, 2014
Oga bello pls shed more light on dis RI200720955CN. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:19am On Nov 26, 2014
shakol91:
very encouraging more grease to your elbow at Oga Bello

good morning shakol91. Longest time, hope you are fine? Have you received my advanced marketer pack? Expect more upgrades as i am currently writing an upgrade to the import pack. I wish you success.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2014
Swiftboy:
Hello everyone...did you miss pappi? grin
am back tho!

good morning brother. You are highly welcome back. We missed you. How is everything?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2014
importexpert:

good morning shakol91. Longest time, hope you are fine? Have you received my advanced marketer pack? Expect more upgrades as i am currently writing an upgrade to the import pack. I wish you success.
embarassed I've not received it. I didn't bother to ask because things are not just ok right now. Really trying to come back...Thanks for your caring heart,God bless you
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by vower(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
Mr bello they have fowarded the goods to my local branch

They say I should pay 500 each for the goods I order ,should I pay the money?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Swiftboy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
Sweet! Am still tracking my orders....another thing is I might need to talk to you about a deal please call me as soon as you see this!
importexpert:

good morning brother. You are highly welcome back. We missed you. How is everything?
grin
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
leppyj:
Oga bello pls shed more light on dis RI200720955CN. Thanks

the tracking status have not yet been updated. be patient and try back in few days. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
One of my female friends told me to help her select a good screen touch phone she can buy. I browsed and showed her so many screen touch branded phones that the price falls between #15000 - #20000. The list includes android phones and window phones excluding Tecno because she said she don't like tecno. She also complained about people saying that android phones used to deduct one's airtime(credit) when one recharges. Finally, she choosed nokia lumia 530(window phone). I told her that yes that android phones deduct your airtime if you don't have active data and if you mistakely on your mobile data with active data they will deduct your credit, but that of window phones I don't know much about it whether it has issues or not but I will ask people that have being using window phones to find out or share their experience with window phones. Please house which one do you prefer to buy? Is window phones or android phones? Can she still enjoys whatsapp, facebook, 2go and any other popular applications if she decided to buy window phones.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
shakol91:
embarassed I've not received it. I didn't bother to ask because things are not just ok right now. Really trying to come back...Thanks for your caring heart,God bless you

i wish you success brothers. credits are a poison to any business. it kills it sooner than later. i will forward your pack as soon as possible
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:
One of my female friends told me to help her select a good screen touch phone she can buy. I browsed and showed her so many screen touch branded phones that the price falls between #15000 - #20000. The list includes android phones and window phones excluding Tecno because she said she don't like tecno. She also complained about people saying that android phones used to deduct one's airtime(credit) when one recharges. Finally, she choosed nokia lumia 530(window phone). I told her that yes that android phones deduct your airtime if you don't have active data and if you mistakely on your mobile data with active data they will deduct your credit, but that of window phones I don't know much about it whether it has issues or not but I will ask people that have being using window phones to find out or share their experience with window phones. Please house which one do you prefer to buy? Is window phones or android phones? Can she still enjoys whatsapp, facebook, 2go and any other popular applications if she decided to buy window phones.

i believe their is already a thread on for this. be patient while they address your question but to me i rather go for bb or android
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
vower:
Mr bello they have fowarded the goods to my local branch

They say I should pay 500 each for the goods I order ,should I pay the money?

yes pay them. it seems it is official but some reliable sources assured me that it was not official. i am a bit confused about that. i have received several orders with out being asked to pay a dime but the same post office charge other people if they go for collection.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by umozez(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
Thanks Mr. Bello for the ebook on marketing strategy u sent to me.... May God bless u.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
importexpert:

the tracking status have not yet been updated. be patient and try back in few days. your success is my pride

Thanks,but d tracking number is over a week old.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by umozez(m): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:
One of my female friends told me to help her select a good screen touch phone she can buy. I browsed and showed her so many screen touch branded phones that the price falls between #15000 - #20000. The list includes android phones and window phones excluding Tecno because she said she don't like tecno. She also complained about people saying that android phones used to deduct one's airtime(credit) when one recharges. Finally, she choosed nokia lumia 530(window phone). I told her that yes that android phones deduct your airtime if you don't have active data and if you mistakely on your mobile data with active data they will deduct your credit, but that of window phones I don't know much about it whether it has issues or not but I will ask people that have being using window phones to find out or share their experience with window phones. Please house which one do you prefer to buy? Is window phones or android phones? Can she still enjoys whatsapp, facebook, 2go and any other popular applications if she decided to buy window phones. I use Nokia Lumia 630 and I do chat on whatsapp and facebook with it... Don't no og 2go cos I don't use it.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=umozez post=28372659][/quote]

you quote and did not address his question?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
Swiftboy:
Sweet! Am still tracking my orders....another thing is I might need to talk to you about a deal please call me as soon as you see this! grin

ok i will call you as soon as possible. thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
umozez:
Thanks Mr. Bello for the ebook on marketing strategy u sent to me.... May God bless u.

amen and may God bless you too. i wish you success. expect more
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
leppyj:

Thanks,but d tracking number is over a week old.

kindly contact the seller to replace it for you. i wish you success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
importexpert:

kindly contact the seller to replace it for you. i wish you success
Thanks bro.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
leppyj:

Thanks bro.

you are welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Swiftboy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
importexpert:

ok i will call you as soon as possible. thanks
Thank you so much,I'll be expecting your call.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by EUGENE4GOO(m): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2014
importexpert:

i believe their is already a thread on for this. be patient while they address your question but to me i rather go for bb or android
Oga thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2014
Swiftboy:
Thank you so much,I'll be expecting your call.

ok till you hear from me
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:

Oga thanks

you are welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
more questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
your importation solution is just a your question away. your long awaited solution might be the next post on the thread after your question
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by vower(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
I just received my order the reason they charged me 500naira was because the mcard weigh less than 2kg

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.