Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,429 members, 7,864,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (212375 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
shakol91: it is a nice idea,but the issue now is money,firstly I want to buy modem and subscribe midnight for my lappy,So d next tin is ordering
hmmm is it moni for d modem & subs or for ordering or for both u nid. Cos dats alota moni o, at least 10k must show.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
All post to be attend to asap
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Hardeshyna(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
chai... I dun miss die... sorry for d break in transmission... travelled to osun state for a project and d area I reside dere network badden... Buh happy to b back in lasgidi... missed Dis thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by dprince042(m): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
I'm new to this thread and I need a genuine answer to my doubt. If you have bought the e-book, does it contain all the information that OgaBello is giving out to us? including the loan without colletral, opening of paypal account, and 5 or more other packages?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
dprince042: I'm new to this thread and I need a genuine answer to my doubt. If you have bought the e-book, does it contain all the information that OgaBello is giving out to us? including the loan without colletral, opening of paypal account, and 5 or more other packages?
well yes dey contain all dat.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hardeshyna: chai... I dun miss die... sorry for d break in transmission... travelled to osun state for a project and d area I reside dere network badden... Buh happy to b back in lasgidi... missed Dis thread
sorry bro, ur late. Weve bought everything online.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
dprince042: I'm new to this thread and I need a genuine answer to my doubt. If you have bought the e-book, does it contain all the information that OgaBello is giving out to us? including the loan without colletral, opening of paypal account, and 5 or morne other packages?
. YES the ebook contained everything and it's very simple to understand
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:10am On Oct 03, 2013
callen odinks: @ogabello, You Didn't Reply My Mail.

@callen am very sorry. I have been thinking of you and your progress. You use to be 1 of the most active member on the thread but all of a sudden you tripped off. I have been thinking of contacting you to hear about both your progress and the reason for the silence. Kindly jot down all your challenges in a piece of paper and flash or call me when you are free. I strongly believe on qualitative guidance over the phone for my subscribers that is why i do not care to use my money to call you guyz provided your set goals will be achieved. @calen looking forward to hear from you and your success is my pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:16am On Oct 03, 2013
ebiye55: Hi, please will there be any issues if I make my orders and make payments from a cyber cafe PC?

Thank you!

hi major general ebiye55 their is no issues at all. I even advise that because it is advisable to print out your final thank you page. In my area printing out the thank you page will cost you only 30 naira. I wish you all the best and your success is my pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:41am On Oct 03, 2013
macklef: Hello evryone am in deep soup o, nairaland just freed me. Dey banned both my accts since yesterday. Am just fed up. It shuld either be my villagers are at work or dat stupid borrowed bb fonts:

lol, @shakol91 now that ekandamie our question bot is in a deep soup what will you do, will you open the gate for him to come in with soup all over his body or you will lock the gate let him finish with his soup first? "wink" @shakol91 answer that 1st.

@ekandamie our question bot no.1 of nairaland their are so many probable reasons why you can be banned. Since the ban is being made by the "anti spam bot", may be the bot is jealous of you because both of you are bots. Lol

and probably it can be some hardworkers in your village. Although this is an official warning you should deliver to them by the thread members. Let them know that you are now a part of a global community were people with business minded minds are working collectively as one to help every single person on the community achieve his/her set goals. Let them know that trying to pause a member's progress is like trying to pause the community. Let them know that if they try you they are trying all of us and if they do that "their water no go hot at all" lol.

Lastly for your borrowed bb fonts may be your brother "the anti spam bot" is considering it as a treat and an act of trouble making from "the question bot". So please adjust that let their be mutual co existance between both of you.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:58am On Oct 03, 2013
macklef: @rhemahills n @shakol how i wish we can put our strenghts n weaknesses n help each oda out. Even oga bello has partners dat makes business easier for him. Wat do u guys think?

working as a team will surely be of a great advantage to you guyz. You will always have discounts on what ever you are buying. All you have to do first and foremost is having an individual credit card. One person that is connected among you should help you with all your shoppings, adding to carts, making enquiries from the sellers, reading reviews about the products you want to buy, arranging for shipping with the seller if you are not pleased with the default free shipping and finally request for an adjusted discount link since you are not buying just a single piece. If among you anyone can help you with the above steps and forward the products link to your email things will be far much easier for you guyz. If the above process is done all you will have to do is for everybody to check out with his credit card (atm card) so that they can be shipped directly to your individual locations.

Looking forward to your progress and your success in importation is my pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:00am On Oct 03, 2013
macklef: Oga bello, i still need a favour from u o, a very big one. But am not in a hurry to ask u again, i will 1st try to do it myself if i cant den uld ave to help me cos its not dat difficult.

ok @our question bot. I will be looking forward to hear from you.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:07am On Oct 03, 2013
shakol91: it is a nice idea,but the issue now is money,firstly I want to buy modem and subscribe midnight for my lappy,So d next tin is ordering

@shakol91 i think it will be of great advantage to the thread if we suggest cheaper ways to browse. I will address this soon on my next post. Stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Tonjeola1(m): 5:36am On Oct 03, 2013
DELETED
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Tonjeola1(m): 5:45am On Oct 03, 2013
DELETED
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 6:08am On Oct 03, 2013
importexpert:

working as a team will surely be of a great advantage to you guyz. You will always have discounts on what ever you are buying. All you have to do first and foremost is having an individual credit card. One person that is connected among you should help you with all your shoppings, adding to carts, making enquiries from the sellers, reading reviews about the products you want to buy, arranging for shipping with the seller if you are not pleased with the default free shipping and finally request for an adjusted discount link since you are not buying just a single piece. If among you anyone can help you with the above steps and forward the products link to your email things will be far much easier for you guyz. If the above process is done all you will have to do is for everybody to check out with his credit card (atm card) so that they can be shipped directly to your individual locations.

seriously, dis wat i have in mind o, i just hope dey are trustworthy felas, am sure a visacard can also work as a credit card oga bello
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 6:13am On Oct 03, 2013
importexpert:

lol, @shakol91 now that ekandamie our question bot is in a deep soup what will you do, will you open the gate for him to come in with soup all over his body or you will lock the gate let him finish with his soup first? "wink" @shakol91 answer that 1st.

@ekandamie our question bot no.1 of nairaland their are so many probable reasons why you can be banned. Since the ban is being made by the "anti spam bot", may be the bot is jealous of you because both of you are bots. Lol

and probably it can be some hardworkers in your village. Although this is an official warning you should deliver to them by the thread members. Let them know that you are now a part of a global community were people with business minded minds are working collectively as one to help every single person on the community achieve his/her set goals. Let them know that trying to pause a member's progress is like trying to pause the community. Let them know that if they try you they are trying all of us and if they do that "their water no go hot at all" lol.

Lastly for your borrowed bb fonts may be your brother "the anti spam bot" is considering it as a treat and an act of trouble making from "the question bot". So please adjust that let their be mutual co existance between both of you.
looool... M dont worry ave llicked my soup finish o.
Nd yes oga bello uld notice dat most ur new subscribers have browsing issues. If u can adress dat, wuld be cool.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 6:16am On Oct 03, 2013
Tonjeola1:
u said, he should not be despirate in giving his email to fraudster, but u send me PM.
am not here to sell ebook like other hungry fellas, using ur hard earned cash to drink beers, use to import goods for the 1st time, most of them start importing after raising cash from the ebooks they sell, before u open ur silly mouth, check my previous post through my profile, i bought my importation ebook in 2011 from a female infomarketer, i even gave it out to some people free. am only here to help, it seems am not welcome
who is dis one? Pls slide wit ur confusion abeg. If u gat somtin to share, open a thread n do it. Dont be formin landlord in som1s crib. Get out jhhor!!!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 6:29am On Oct 03, 2013
Alot of factors are hinderin us from importin, our time, money, internet conectivity, payment plat forms/ shipin cost. Dont despair We will overcome soonest. Good mornin.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Tonjeola1(m): 6:54am On Oct 03, 2013
deleted
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2013
importexpert:

hi major general ebiye55 their is no issues at all. I even advise that because it is advisable to print out your final thank you page. In my area printing out the thank you page will cost you only 30 naira. I wish you all the best and your success is my pride.

Good morning o!

Oga mi, did you just call me Major General? I never reach o! Well, I want to go shopping for my AfricaCard today, things have been wonderful for me lately. Sorry about the break in transmission the last time we spoke, I was having a bad fone day. I tried calling yesterday, hopefully I will today.

Everybody, have a great day and may we all prosper!

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Trippledots(m): 7:36am On Oct 03, 2013
Good morn y'al.....hope you guyz slept well. i want to attest to someones credibillity here. I did business with ebiye55 yesterday. Even though i havent gotten d item in my hands physically, its already with a friend of mine who acted as proxy for me in collecting d item....thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2013
ebiye55: Well, I want to go shopping for my AfricaCard today,
bro dis is wat ave not had time to go get o, due to my workin hours. Pls let me knw d outcome n pls i beg u help me ask if a voters reg card n my last student ID is ennof for som1 who does not ave an acct wit UBA.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 8:22am On Oct 03, 2013
macklef:
bro dis is wat ave not had time to go get o, due to my workin hours. Pls let me knw d outcome n pls i beg u help me ask if a voters reg card n my last student ID is ennof for som1 who does not ave an acct wit UBA.

Owk, I will try to remember that, I'm using my driver's licence. BTW, anyone that is around IKOTUN, IGANDO, EGBEDA, IYANA IPAJA axis, we can meet and explore possibilities.

Trippledots: Good morn y'al.....hope you guyz slept well. i want to attest to someones credibillity here. I did business with ebiye55 yesterday. Even though i havent gotten d item in my hands physically, its already with a friend of mine who acted as proxy for me in collecting d item....thanks

I see u boss!

Great y'all. More blessings!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2013
importexpert:

i wish you all the best but be careful with posting your email for spamers on threads.
thank u my oga
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 8:33am On Oct 03, 2013
guy i agree wit u. i meet my friend who is also into importation too @mackef na fin idea o @oga bello we dey wait for that forum o
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Mind u,am not u that is after eir cash. if i check my inbox,i believed i will fetch out 3 - 4 importation ebooks giving to me free, apart from the 1st 1 i bought in 2011
guy if u are genuine then send ur info to my mail for review otherwise leave us alone. i dont hav doubt about oga bello and d guys here. i love them all.@ebiye, u don b oga nw i will need ur help soon. @ oga bello, i lov d ideas u gav. i hav gtb mastercard which i use online thou on importation i stil prefer third party who do d review and orders.@ekademie n @shakol i hav a friend who's brother go to china weekly am stil negotiatin wit him. pls i hav a new tip but holla me for mail. i would hav don my purchage dis week but was wrongly billed of 27k by gtb over a webhostin. they said i wil get d moni back afta 45 workin days. oga bello any help on hw to retrieve d dough.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by JimloveTM(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2013
ogabello, i will need ur packages. since d testimonies are all positive. how much does it go bro/? reply me
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2013
@ All ....Oga Bello just called me now that he was arrested by Seun spam bot, he said he will post what he said earlier about"easy way to browse" after his release..so I think we should all be ready to fight for his release. Singing solidarity is for ever @ All ....Oga Bello just called me now that he was arrested by Seun spam bot, he said he will post what he said earlier about"easy way to browse" after his release..so I think we should all be ready to fight for his release. Singing solidarity is for ever

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
importexpert:

seriously, dis wat i have in mind o, i just hope dey are trustworthy felas, am sure a visacard can also work as a credit card oga bello
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
I received a call from oga bello dat d villagers in my village dat has been baninng me has ported like saka to his own village and have started bannin him. He said he wunt b able to reply u all today till d villagers are tired..
Since our principal is in bondage. Lol, we need to elect a thread captain to protect dis thread n maintain decurum. Pls vote for an acting thread captain o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.