Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (212362 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
rhemahills:
.@ekademie n @shakol i hav a friend who's brother go to china weekly am stil negotiatin wit him. pls mail me.
bro wats ur mail again, u no am always open to review new ideas as to dis course.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by femiabiolajamb(f): 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
Active members in the house nominate thread captain for us let the thread survive bello's absence. The thread is highly informational. Who among us reside in adamawa state? I want to know fast moving products in the state as i will be travelling their next week. I will love to go with some stocks for sale. Thanx and anyone with an idea in adamawa please shade light about fast moving products in your area.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by femiabiolajamb(f): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
who will be our active leader before bello returns?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
femiabiola@jamb:
Active members in the house nominate thread captain for us let the thread survive bello's absence. The thread is highly informational. Who among us reside in adamawa state? I want to know fast moving products in the state as i will be travelling their next week. I will love to go with some stocks for sale. Thanx and anyone with an idea in adamawa please shade light about fast moving products in your area.
have u imported anything yet?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
femiabiola@jamb:
who will be our active leather before bello returns?
coughing* is it shoe LEATHER or bag LEATHER or imperial LEATHER soap. Lol
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
@Ebiye how far on ur africard expedition. Any luck?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
Any pls o, if uve been browsing any of the sites in d ebook. And u come across a very good tablet fone not pc of 4inch+ at a vey cheap rate of less dan 10k or a used pc of about 10k pls do well to tell me the link o. Am usin a poor fone its so wretched.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
macklef: @Ebiye how far on ur africard expedition. Any luck?

I was at UBA today for my Africard, they said they no longer give out instant (non personalized) cards, i called Oga Bello and he confirmed that its a lie, probably they didn't have in their particular branch (ikotun), so I had to opt for the personalized type. I applied with my Driver's license and NEPA bill, a current one in the last 3 months

@maclef, i asked the guy who attended to me about your enquiry, he said only a valid IDs are accepted( drivers license, int'l passport and the likes)
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
ebiye55:

I was at UBA today for my Africard, they said they no longer give out instant (non personalized) cards, i called Oga Bello and he confirmed that its a lie, probably they didn't have in their particular branch (ikotun), so I had to opt for the personalized type. I applied with my Driver's license and NEPA bill, a current one in the last 3 months

@maclef, i asked the guy who attended to me about your enquiry, he said only a valid IDs are accepted( drivers license, int'l passport and the likes)
hmmm, so how long did it take you wit d whole process.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
macklef:
hmmm, so how long did it take you wit d whole process.

it didnt take so long, but he took details of my house, the description to the house, color of the building, name of one of my neighbors bla bla bla. 30 minutes tops!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
ebiye55:

it didnt take so long, but he took details of my house, the description to the house, color of the building, name of one of my neighbors bla bla bla. 30 minutes tops!

where you given the acct number today or you were asked to come back?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
I was checkin one of dos phone selling sites. Until i saw nolia 3310, imagin dey had mind to put a price tag on it. A whoping 30 dollars, asif dat wad not enough, i saw sold out on it. Who is more gruesome, d seller or the buyer.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
shakol91: where you given the acct number today or you were asked to come back?

NO NO NO, ITS NOT LINKED TO ANY ACCOUNT, I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH UBA
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
ebiye55:

bro pls let me have ur gmail
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
macklef:
bro pls let me have ur gmail

ezekielfirst [at] gmail [dot] come

Those ppl never free oga bello? i thank God for my life o, I have never been banned! how e dey be?

wink
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
ebiye55:

NO NO NO, ITS NOT LINKED TO ANY ACCOUNT, I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH UBA

hmmm bro so you dont have an account with them? I want dis africard but am not a bigboy like u o, unless dey want bicycle liesence sha. I only have my voters registration card n my student ID.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
ebiye55:

ezekielfirst [at] gmail [dot] come

Those ppl never free oga bello? i thank God for my life o, I have never been banned! how e dey be?

wink
hahaha, bro it can pain ehn. U see pipul quotin ur post but u cant reply back even wen u nid such info urgently. Well i will arrange for d warder to smuggle iya basira beans n bread for oga bello. So hunger dosnt kill him in detention
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by femiabiolajamb(f): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
macklef:
have u imported anything yet?

yes. I started earlier than you guyz. I have imported mini external bluetooths in sequence of 10, 20 and 30. I want to make my 4th order but i will be travelling to adamawa state next week and i dont knw what will interest them. I want to place my 4th order bt i dont knw what they will need. Any clue from some one residing in that part of the country can help. Thanx
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by femiabiolajamb(f): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
macklef:
coughing* is it shoe LEATHER or bag LEATHER or imperial LEATHER soap. Lol

thank you for the correction. I mean leader.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
femiabiola@jamb:

yes. I started earlier than you guyz. I have imported mini external bluetooths in sequence of 10, 20 and 30. I want to make my 4th order but i will be travelling to adamawa state next week and i dont knw what will interest them. I want to place my 4th order bt i dont knw what they will need. Any clue from some one residing in that part of the country can help. Thanx
goood u are a good egg amidst us, at least uve made purchases. Do u use fone to make orders and payments?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
femiabiola@jamb:

thank you for the correction. I mean leader.
i was just kiding bro, hope u didnt take it personal.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
@macklef i used gtb mastercard online its d same wit their atm it wii help. abeg d reasearch don dey mak me craze i just they see tin so cheap, cant wait for my first product

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by dprince042(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
shakol91: . YES the ebook contained everything and it's very simple to understand
@ Shakol, if it contains all the information in a simple understandable format, and you are sure of getting a big profit through importation biz only, why did you not apply for the loan and get like 25-30k to buy mordem and other things, at most a loan of 75k is too nice to start the importation biz and in less than 3-6 months, through Bello's support and advice, you get the money back. I'm so skeptic about the e-books.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by femiabiolajamb(f): 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
macklef:
goood u are a good egg amidst us, at least uve made purchases. Do u use fone to make orders and payments?

i sign in on phone, add several products that interest me in my cart, and send the sellers mail. after about 24hrs we will have exchanged some series of messages. the last step which is checking out is what i do in the cyber cafe. it takes me just a period of 30 minutes to cheakcout
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by femiabiolajamb(f): 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
macklef:
i was just kiding bro, hope u didnt take it personal.

no i didnt, i know you were joking. but the next time you try such jokes again sewun's spam bot will hear about it. lol
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by femiabiolajamb(f): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
dprince042: if it contains all the information in a simple understandable format, and you are sure of getting a big profit through importation biz only, why did you not apply for the loan and get like 25-30k to buy mordem and other things, at most a loan of 75k is too nice to start the importation biz and in less than 3-6 months, through Bello's support and advice, you get the money back. I'm so skeptic about the e-books.

the loan guide is achievable as stated by my mentor. my importations are gradually growing and my next target is using my loan ebook. i have spent most of my time today and yesterday making research on the loan guide. by the grace of God i will be up with my success story asap.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
rhemahills: @macklef i used gtb mastercard online its d same wit their atm it wii help. abeg d reasearch don dey mak me craze i just they see tin so cheap, cant wait for my first product
Hmm lol. What things did u find cheap?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
femiabiola@jamb:

no i didnt, i know you were joking. but the next time you try such jokes again sewun's spam bot will hear about it. lol
Hahaha, y threaten me with dat ugly experrience.
I sent u a pm, pls reply
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
femiabiola@jamb:

i sign in on phone, add several products that interest me in my cart, and send the sellers mail. after about 24hrs we will have exchanged some series of messages. the last step which is checking out is what i do in the cyber cafe. it takes me just a period of 30 minutes to cheakcout
U used phone? I use a curve2 tho borrowed but ∂ shii can't evnt make me register on sites let alone making orders n cartin dem. What phone do u use for dis pls?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
macklef:
U used phone? I use a curve2 tho borrowed but ∂ shii can't evnt make me register on sites let alone making orders n cartin dem. What phone do u use for dis pls?
. U make me laff,simply I tolt I was d only. one using dat crazy (curve 2) here,but u also dey among..well I get pc,so I knw rely on it....@all hope goods don dey sea. lol,lastly I miss our Oga @ d top(Oga Bello) kai,mosquito go chop tired inside cell..
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
shakol91: . U make me laff,simply I tolt I was d only. one using dat crazy (curve 2) here,but u also dey among..well I get pc,so I knw rely on it....@all hope goods don dey sea. lol,lastly I miss our Oga @ d top(Oga Bello) kai,mosquito go chop tired inside cell..
Lool. Dat fone îs sent from hell. .I don't ave a lappy o. Or any nearby cyber dats y I ave not ordered my goods using titanic o. Anyways I hope wit my sebacks I would be able to get a tablet Phone dat am sure will work perfectly for me. AS regards oga bello. We will do malaria test for him tomorow b4 we even allow him to come on dis thread.
Don't forget to lock gate o.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
No yawa,I go lock gate when it's time

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.