Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211657 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:22am On Oct 09, 2013
shakol91: . This is wonderful,I'm really delighted with this development. I think we are MOVING

yes brother shakol91. we will keep our research in progress until when we talk and do things people will think we are magicians. lol. we will keep all our subscribers on the thread informed.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Kidstell: 2:03am On Oct 09, 2013
callen odinks:
Sextail, I've been a guest on this forum since, but i saw this thread, i had feelings at first that it was scam, so i decided to create a profile and ask so i wont be duped. Cheers.
If you all got registered on august 18 same day. there's no way you will tell me yanibo is not the tortise's wife. Any way if you agree to a test then i can tell if you are different people or just the same persons or a group of persons
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by daftpikin: 3:40am On Oct 09, 2013
Kidstell: If you all got registered on august 18 same day. there's no way you will tell me yanibo is not the tortise's wife. Any way if you agree to a test then i can tell if you are different people or just the same persons or a group of persons

I no jes understand I wan buy the ebook buh fear dey catch me
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 6:49am On Oct 09, 2013
no scammers here, d book is for real and more importantly the followup you will get. so i advice you to get the book. you can check me out, am not new here
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by dulkebe: 9:12am On Oct 09, 2013
If dere are pple dat are still doubting the authenticity of the ebook den i tink d best tin is for dem to pack out shikena
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ncpat(m): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2013
importexpert:

hi bro longest time its been a while the last time i heard from you. i have been thinking of reaching you to hear about the progress of your order but 1 or 2 things distracted me. you can use the below link to track your order regardless of the shipping carrier. just insert your tracking number on the page and leave the carrier option as "auto detect". how is the work and your family?

http://www.packagetrackr.com/

below is the information i`m getting from the site above

Tracking Information Expired
The tracking data on this shipment has not been updated in more than 10 business days by Parcelforce. Please contact Parcelforce for more information.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Ptars: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2013
I jst discovered this thread. Pls how much is d book? And what are d procedures for getting d book
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2013
Kidstell: If you all got registered on august 18 same day. there's no way you will tell me yanibo is not the tortise's wife. Any way if you agree to a test then i can tell if you are different people or just the same persons or a group of persons

it sounds so un reasonable to say all those that registered on this thread registered on the same day. i just wonder if the poster is blind to see positive comments from profiles dating back to 05,06,07,08,09, 010, 011, 012.and till date 013. check the profiles on the thread your self and do not work with what another person says out of his head. further more please no body is begging you to get this life changing ebook. if you are not interested please kindly leave. if we are not genuine enough all you would have found over the thread is "do not buy this report they have scam me". once more please no body is begging you to get this. kindly run as far away as you can since no one sent you an invitation you invited your self. over 6000 views and over 700 comments you think is a machine that is posting the comments abi? please kindly use your head in thinking and reasoning. i mean no harm. sorry if i have offended you anywere in my post.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by dulkebe: 10:21am On Oct 09, 2013
importexpert:

it sounds so un reasonable to say all those that registered on this thread registered on the same day. i just wonder if the poster is blind to see positive comments from profiles dating back to 05,06,07,08,09, 010, 011, 012.and till date 013. check the profiles on the thread your self and do not work with what another person says out of his head. further more please no body is begging you to get this life changing ebook. if you are not interested please kindly leave. if we are not genuine enough all you would have found over the thread is "do not buy this report they have scam me". once more please no body is begging you to get this. kindly run as far away as you can since no one sent you an invitation you invited your self. over 6000 views and over 700 comments you think is a machine that is posting the comments abi? please kind use your head in thinking and reasoning. i mean no harm. sorry if i have offended you anywere in my post.

well said
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2013
daftpikin:

I no jes understand I wan buy the ebook buh fear dey catch me

brother please kindly run away as far away as you can since no body here in is forcing you, begging you or invited you here. if the positive feedbacks from our subscribers ranging from 05 till date are not enough to convince please kindly try out something else some were else i want to believe their are other opportunities waiting for you out their. thank you
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:27am On Oct 09, 2013
rhemahills: no scammers here, d book is for real and more importantly the followup you will get. so i advice you to get the book. you can check me out, am not new here

thanx bro. all those that are making those comments have their own self motives for making the comments.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2013
dulkebe: If dere are pple dat are still doubting the authenticity of the ebook den i tink d best tin is for dem to pack out shikena

thank you brother. i just wonder if their is any external force that is keeping them here. if i see any page that am doubting what i normally do is to run away or if i have enough proofs (solid, reasonable and factual) with other external resources to backup my post then i will raise a scam alert. i wonder why they do not carry out a research about us before making their comments.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2013
ncpat:

below is the information i`m getting from the site above

Tracking Information Expired
The tracking data on this shipment has not been updated in more than 10 business days by Parcelforce. Please contact Parcelforce for more information.

all you have to do is to contact parcelforce since they are in charge of your shipment "http://www.parcelforce.com/how-can-we-help-you". this is the contact page of parcelforce kindly fill out the little form and tell them about your complaints. but be rest assured that the tracking i.d will not affect the progress of your orders. keep in touch with your seller and always make inquiry of the progress of your order from him. always keep in touch and let us know about your progress. thanks bro
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2013
if you have an un answered post kindly requote your post.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
lets have more questions in the house
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ncpat(m): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
importexpert:

all you have to do is to contact parcelforce since they are in charge of your shipment "http://www.parcelforce.com/how-can-we-help-you". this is the contact page of parcelforce kindly fill out the little form and tell them about your complaints. but be rest assured that the tracking i.d will not affect the progress of your orders. keep in touch with your seller and always make inquiry of the progress of your order from him. always keep in touch and let us know about your progress. thanks bro

ok bros
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
rhemahills:
your boy dey humble o. pls can u send me the name and email of an android tablet seller youve done biz with. thanks
.whats ur mail adress again. Reply bro
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
dulkebe: If dere are pple dat are still doubting the authenticity of the ebook den i tink d best tin is for dem to pack out shikena
hello miss, i relate wit evry serious member of dis thread PERSONALLY, can i ave ur gmail adress pls.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
Gud pm to everybody,I've gone to open my africard acct today,I think this is the 1st step,hope to start business next week
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
Oga bello, page 6 of my ebook on d cheap BB & laptop guide says "check ur left'
while page 7 is empty. Is dat general or dos pages are actualy missin in d guide.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
importexpert: For those in a quest for cheap used laptop. Kindly visit the cheap
laptop website. Sing up first. Search for "used laptop". Locate the price section and enter 0-50 us dollar. Locate the "search type" and click on "auction only". At this point you will find thousands of laptops below 50 us dollars. The next step is to view the sellers reputation and the description of the item. If both meat your standard, kindly copy the link and let me know that you have gotten what you want. I will put you through on the final step. This little tutorial will be part of the update in our used product importation guide as the guide did not discuss about auctioned products which is even the cheapest way of getting what you want. For more convenient, flexible and cheaper rates of getting those auctioned goods to your location we have conclude our research on that and we are looking forward to modifying and updating the guide. For the meantime if you have any product you want to buy using the above method kindly let me know i will give you the info red hot before the ebook is upgraded. Thank you all for giving the thread a live even in my absence. Your success is my pride.
nice 1 @2pac shakol
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
ncpat:

ok bros

ok bro. Let us know their response so that we can move forward.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by dulkebe: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
ekanDamie:
hello miss, i relate wit evry serious member of dis thread PERSONALLY, can i ave ur gmail adress pls.
my gmail is dsquared207@gmail.com. by d way I am a He not a She
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
dulkebe: my gmail is dsquared207@gmail.com. by d way I am a He not a She
ehen, so ur just usin d female profile to confuse us abi.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
ekanDamie:
.whats ur mail adress again. Reply bro
stevomozo@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by mimon79(m): 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
Evening guys,

I have been following this tread for a fortnight now and i am ready to take the plunge. Mr. Bello seems like an astute and friendly chap and the guys here all seem to have one mind on the e book and the biz in general. So, i will be joining you guys. Will purchase my book first then we can all share ideas on how to help each other, especially on the bulk purchase of goods and all. I believe Mr. Bello can help with the modalities on that. Thanks and good day.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by dulkebe: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
ekanDamie:
ehen, so ur just usin d female profile to confuse us abi.
eyya, i dunno dat u can easily b confused by a she
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
dulkebe: eyya, i dunno dat u can easily b confused by a she
lol. Power of a woman. @Ebiye started dis confusion tho
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:48am On Oct 10, 2013
good night to everybody on the thread. all un answered post will be attended to by his grace tomorrow.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 6:09am On Oct 10, 2013
shakol91: Gud pm to everybody,I've gone to open my africard acct today,I think this is the 1st step,hope to start business next week

Shakol, they still haven't called/SMS me to come pick my own o! How many working days did yours take, is it personalised?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 6:13am On Oct 10, 2013
ekanDamie:
lol. Power of a woman. @Ebiye started dis confusion tho

Bros, God is watching you in HD o! I was only saying hi to a sister, see as the matter come waka! Chei, it is well.

Oh Lord, let my username be remembered for good

Goooooooooooooood morring house (wey sisters no dey)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.