Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211671 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by dulkebe: 6:18am On Oct 10, 2013
ebiye55:

Bros, God is watching you in HD o! I was only saying hi to a sister, see as the matter come waka! Chei, it is well.

Oh Lord, let my username be remembered for good

Goooooooooooooood morring house (wey sisters no dey)
hahahahahahaahah...........see as u still de place emphasis on sisters dis early morning
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:18am On Oct 10, 2013
good morning to everybody on the thread. it is time to attend to our previouspost
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Ufranklin92(m): 7:39am On Oct 10, 2013
importexpert: good morning to everybody on the thread. it is time to attend to our previouspost

Please am interested in this ish...show me some skills...thanks sir
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2013
ekanDamie: Oga bello, page 6 of my ebook on d cheap BB & laptop guide says "check ur left'
while page 7 is empty. Is dat general or dos pages are actualy missin in d guide.

hi ekandamie it is not a general problem. all the pages are available. try updating your adobe reader or if you are viewing them on mobile try using a system. if all the above do not work for you kindly go back to your village and tell those villagers to leave you alone. lol. this time around i will not say anything about them because i remember that they earned me a 24hr ban on tech market the last time i threatened them. "wink". in a nutshell the files are ok sirrrrrrrr.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
ekanDamie:
nice 1 @2pac shakol

lol. you just told me that shakol91's full nickname is 2pac shakol. so 2pac whats up about ur card?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
This house is unusually quiet today? @shakol, @damie, @maklef whatta gwaaan
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Tonjeola1(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
DELETED
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by McBOMB: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
Am bk,make una come near
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Tonjeola1:
is real and ur oga dey refer one of u to someone in tech section to help buy on ebay...see una, make una wise up!
i no blame u o. you claim u have info i gav u my email to prove yourself. u didnt, so abeg leave us alone. you are a cancer on dis page
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
quote modified.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Tonjeola1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Delected
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Tonjeola1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
importexpert:

unquote me. thank u
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Tonjeola1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
[[]
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Tonjeola1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
importexpert:

Unquote me. thank u
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
Mc.BOMB:
Am bk,make una come near

welcome sir. your name is a threat oh. we have missed you alot hope we are save?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
mimon79: Evening guys,

I have been following this tread for a fortnight now and i am ready to take the plunge. Mr. Bello seems like an astute and friendly chap and the guys here all seem to have one mind on the e book and the biz in general. So, i will be joining you guys. Will purchase my book first then we can all share ideas on how to help each other, especially on the bulk purchase of goods and all. I believe Mr. Bello can help with the modalities on that. Thanks and good day.

good evening oga mi. how was your day? you are always welcome to our midst dir
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hi everyone on the thread. Please kindly unquote user Tonjeola1 if you have quoted him on the thread before. Thank you
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ncpat(m): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
The tracking code sent to me seems not to be working but here is a pic from my account as per the progress, it says all items fully shipped.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
ebiye55:

Shakol, they still haven't called/SMS me to come pick my own o! How many working days did yours take, is it personalised?
. Sorry for not responding on time,it was due to low ba3 since yesterday. Well am still expecting mine (unpersonalised)
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 11:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
importexpert:

good evening oga mi. how was your day? you are always welcome to our midst dir
. Hello my Oga @ d top,"seriously anxious" for my africard oo.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
ncpat: The tracking code sent to me seems not to be working but here is a pic from my account as per the progress, it says all items fully shipped.

nice update bro. i love that. always keep in touch with ur seller and your shipping company. i wish you mr president of naija in all ur endeavors
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 12:04am On Oct 11, 2013
importexpert:

nice update bro. i love that. always keep in touch with ur seller and your shipping company. i wish you mr president of naija in all ur endeavors
@ my Oga me I hail ooo,is like ncpat won import b4 me oo,well na dis kind competition I like. Hope u help me get wetin I send u my Oga,I fit call u self if I never sleep b4 12:30
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 7:01am On Oct 11, 2013
Gud am to everybody, @ Oga Bello,sorry 4 not calling you,I slept off around 12:20am. @ guys pls we need feedbacks to keep the trend going..
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ncpat(m): 7:42am On Oct 11, 2013
Here is another update from the e-book, if you followed the instructions from the e-book you have no course to fear that is why i`m not scared, I decided to chat with the customer care this morning regarding my tracking and it was wonderful as the customer care was 100% good in terms of response, when I said instructions I mean always check for a POSITIVE FEEDBACK from previous buyers before buying from the seller below is the pic of my tracking and I notice my goods has been shipped two days ago, so oga bello after shipping how many days do we expect to wait?

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2013
ncpat: Here is another update from the e-book, if you followed the instructions from the e-book you have no course to fear that is why i`m not scared, I decided to chat with the customer care this morning regarding my tracking and it was wonderful as the customer care was 100% good in terms of response, when I said instructions I mean always check for a POSITIVE FEEDBACK from previous buyers before buying from the seller below is the pic of my tracking and I notice my goods has been shipped two days ago, so oga bello after shipping how many days do we expect to wait?

hi pat and good morning. this are wonderful updates. other users that are already into importation kindly emulate pat. your goods left the shipping destination the day you received ur tracking i.d. although i noticed that the reflected date is the date the tracking i.d was updated on their website. nevertheless, the best person to tell the estimated delivery time is the seller. their are different shipping packages kindly contact him to know the one he arranged for you. but normally on default from this website and from my experience it takes about 11days from the shipment date except in cases of expedited shipment that it takes about 4-7 working days to deliver. i wish you all the best in your endeavors
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2013
shakol91: @ my Oga me I hail ooo,is like ncpat won import b4 me oo,well na dis kind competition I like. Hope u help me get wetin I send u my Oga,I fit call u self if I never sleep b4 12:30

lol, ncpat don first you import. i love groups and competition because they keep you moving even when you do not want to go further. @shakol91 e be like say u go mail me again oh. good morning sir how was ur night?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
good afternoon to the members of this thread.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
my oga, stil waitin for d answer, i saoid pls can u recommend any seller of android tab u hv done biz wit bfor. thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ncpat(m): 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
importexpert:

hi pat and good morning. this are wonderful updates. other users that are already into importation kindly emulate pat. your goods left the shipping destination the day you received ur tracking i.d. although i noticed that the reflected date is the date the tracking i.d was updated on their website. nevertheless, the best person to tell the estimated delivery time is the seller. their are different shipping packages kindly contact him to know the one he arranged for you. but normally on default from this website and from my experience it takes about 11days from the shipment date except in cases of expedited shipment that it takes about 4-7 working days to deliver. i wish you all the best in your endeavors

OK my oga @ D roof top with all things being equal I will wait patiently for the goods to arrive
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
all questions to be attended to shortly

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.